Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemens

What can I say to make a shy gurl holla back at moi

Modesty   

Hey, Elegant, Shy people like tend to be in their shell, and they need a comforting environment to feel comfortable. To get her to talk more, maybe you should start asking her open ended questions, instead of yes or no questions. This will allow her to talk more, and find what she is interested in, maybe you can talk more about that.

Bess.   

maybe... she is still doesn't know u well enough to be open...u should give her time...and also I think the more u see her face to face....the more she would be comfortable with u... maybe take her to a comfortable coffee house....where she would be comfortable as there are other pal and u could talk ...talking on the phone when u don't know each other well could be awkward...public places should her make her save and hopefully more open to u... :D

ps...i hope ur intentions are honorable...

yes sis she's definetly somali, dont have my eyes for anyone else besides my beautiful sisters, and about the wedding bells lets just say "bring it on" I would love it and I think Im ready but I dont believe she's ready for it but I'll be patient cause I know its worth it inshalla....by then I hope we'll both be talking a mile a mintue so fast we'll be interruptin each other lol.

Luv your posts ;) mizz_S.lander you've taken well to understandin the mind of an average "farax" like me. Youve been good to me much appreciated. So goes to all the mali's who've suggestes a pointer here or thier :D

loooool its all good!! ;)

by the way how come you have adopted the name, which you told me not to call you!! (is it only offensive when a girl says it) :D farah!!

i'm sure there is nothing average about you or most farah's (providing they are over the age of 21 and can see their feet when they look down)

with your intensive tranining; same time next year if i'm alive inshallah, i'll look for a post by you that is headed how do i get loud gurl to give me a chance to speak!!, holla back ppl" :D

macasalamah

Ladies is their any topic or something I can perhaps do to persuade her to open

You don’t persuade people to open up.

You bring interesting topics, issues, and matters and interests that make her talk.

Perhaps watch Oprah or some silly female talk show.

If I were you, I will abandon ship and move on to the next task.

Its not worth the hassle, am sure there is an equally hot (hotter?) sister somewhere in the vicinity.

homie, here in jump street!! life dont come with a manual!..... u life is in your hand! if u dont know what to do with it, plz ask her to lead the way..!

if she cant, then yall need to call quits!! and hit the books!!

to me it looks like u never been there before!! homie and u getting cold feet!! i was lucky, i had a tutors!!....8 brothers!!

in your case, u either swim or sink!! dont me let me down, do the butterfly.......there u go!!

:cool:

Aight rudy I'll follow her lead, but I haven't leanrt the butterfly yet all I know is the breast stroke (no pun intended)

Posted by Afro

You bring interesting topics, issues, and matters and interests that make her talk

That is what I hope to do smile.gif ...~~

Aux   

Girls like funny guys, so get those joke going and stop being serious dude. Maybe if you stop liking her and treated her like a friend she would be able to talk to you. Lakiin if she gets the image that your into her obviously she is going to be more shy then usuall.

1. Talk about her family/ siblings.

2. Talk about the things she does.

3. Break the freaking ICE.

*WARNING...I am not responsible for any set-backs.

ok! dude, we gonna hookup for the weekend!! aigt..

here is the plan! today is tuesday! u dont call her, you jill!! u ce, its against the cupid's law.

aigt,... u beep her azz on Wed! and u be surprised how much she missed!!

call her up! say, hey how u been, what u been upto! or yeah! cool.... let her do the work!! u just relax......! u just ask q's!!.. women love that when u show insterest on them...!

meantime, up play with remote, and laugh loud!! if u ce something funny on tv>!!

in the end, tell her that u cant wait to see on Saturday!! let her pay for the flick!! your excuse, you lost your wallet!!... it works ;)

PPL LETS BE REAL WITH OUR BROTHER----

I associate being shy with being uncomfortable with someone. If she is still shy to a point where she can barely speak to you, she is still not comfortable with you. If she is not comfortable enough with you to speak freely after 6 mths, WHEN THE HECK WOULD SHE EVER BE?!?

I act the way your girl is acting right now in the very beginning when I meet someone. My first dates sometimes are awkward, I don't say much, and usually the guy does most of the talking. However, when we have the first long conversation or the "ice-breaker" conversation, I usually become comfortable and can be myself. If the comfortable feeling doesn't come at least after a month or so, I drop that person because I figure I'll probably never become comfortable around that person. Maybe your girl hasn't figured that out yet.

Ask yourself this, do you think she is like that around her friends? She can be shy all she wants but I doubt she is like that around people she is comfortable with. You will never truly know who she is if she is not comfortable with you, because the real her comes out then when she is comfortable.

Besides, I think if you meet a female who is more talkative, comfortable with you, and can be herself-----you will wanna leave her. Trust me on that.

Good luck homeboy, I can't stand dating shy people.

Forgive me if I sound pessimistic, I believe in being blunt.

Posted by AUX

Maybe if you stop liking her and treated her like a friend she would be able to talk to you

Perhaps I can continue to like her and treat her as I treat my friends if thats what you mean, but AUX believe it or not when your seriously diggin a gurl and you ain't a playa, simply you dont have a game plan and everythin is improvised. I'll keep what you said in mind see what happens ~~~If not I know whose door to knock on~~~ :D

Posted by Rudy

aigt,... u beep her azz on Wed! and u be surprised how much she missed!!

call her up! say, hey how u been, what u been upto! or yeah! cool.... let her do the work!! u just relax......! u just ask q's!!.. women love that when u show insterest on them...!

meantime, up play with remote, and laugh loud!! if u ce something funny on tv>!!B]

so im supposed to expect this resultz

fast forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

ring RING

ring ring

Halimo: Hello?

Farax: Hey, itz me farax , how hav you been

Halimo: Im alrite cant complain besides got 2 weeks of skewl left

Farax: Nice, thats kewl I see that your excited bout that

Halimo: Yeh sorta, who wouldn't, neways how are you doing..

Farax: Im doin just fine, been runnin errands all day in this heat

Halimo: By the way im glad you called missed hearin from you

Farax: So did I so tell me about your week

Halimo: Im glad you ask................................................................................................................................................................................. ....................

Farax: You know thats interestin tell me more..........

Props rudy book smarts doesnt cut it now does

it smile.gif

Posted by ole farah

Her shyness is her beauty, just appreciate her that way. that she is not running away may mean she is passionate about you!!!!

Im not sure if its passionate yet, but she did tell me she really likes me thats all Im goin on so far, but I do agree with you shyness is quite attractive

Posted by SafiaLuuL612

Forgive me if I sound pessimistic, I believe in being blunt

Dont worry bout it sis, everone knows that constructive criticism goes a long way. Im gonna admit you put a little hole in my bubble, but still you didnt burst it because I kinda understand what you mean :D to make a point shyness comes in various degrees and to someone very new at this, it might be more prevalent and about her friends they also tell me she's always been the really shy type weather it be teachers , presentin to people or simply asking a question, I cant imagine what she's gone through when I initially got up the courage to ler her know how I felt....so believe me sis I do agree with most of what you said but somehow I dont think I've been dealt those cards, Thanks for your input its a lot comin from a sis with a similar experience :cool: