Sign in to follow this  
Zaylici

Need actors( men and women) for Minneapolis play

Zaylici   

I have written a play; a wonderful play, most people, American, non-Americans, Somalis and others, say it is going to be one of the greatest play in the Somali history; it does not offend any group be it it a political or non-political group

I need people who have talent and can travel to Minneapolis and other cities where Somalis live in north America in this summer

let me know

thanks

I am not sure, if the management would allow this, if they do not; I will find others and thank them

Wish you the best

Samatalis

RedSea   

I am here, but first I need to know if I can play the lead role, cuz I am really talented.

What is it about, give us little idea about the story line plz.

If its' romantic story, then you are looking at Cilmi boondheri jr. lol

...btw...check out my profile, I am from MPLS as well, its' Minnesota not minisota...see I am talented.

Zafir   

Zaylici, How much are you paying the leading actress/actor roles?

<---Cara and Che's agent

Naden   

^ So it's like that, huh? A girl gets a couple of grays on her head and a couple of dimples on her thighs and the sleaze bag agent drops her like tapered pants :mad: :rolleyes: .

Zaylici, nobody who works for a living is likely to travel with a theater group. I would try college students itching to take a semester (or a lifetime ?) off school.

Originally posted by Zafir:

Zaylici,
How much are you paying the leading actress/actor roles?

<---
Cara and Che's agent

Never mind about the pay Zaf,but just make sure I get kissing scene with Cara, I don't mean Somali style kiss on the hand.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Naden:

^ So it's like that, huh? A girl gets a couple of grays on her head and a couple of dimples on her thighs and the sleaze bag agent drops her like tapered pants :mad: :rolleyes: .

O’ Dimpled one (giggling at my own thoughts imagining cellulite on canjadhs), have you no faith in your agent? You are no worthy of this silly play, you have acquired fame and prestige in this industry, you have become somebody from nobody and everybody who knows anybody know it’s because of your agent. O’ Grey haired one, have no worries; in my eyes you are as young as two day old rose (forever beautiful). This was going to be a surprise, but now that you twisted my arm, I am negotiating with my people in Bollywood in a project that begins next year where you play a role of loving mother who treated miserably by her only son, Amitabh bachan will play the role of your son, isn’t that awesome? :Dicon_razz.gif

Che,the surprising thing is Cara sent me a private message with that same request. Wallee I see people who have the hots for each other. Folks, I am just an agent not a match maker, OKEEY.

hodman   

lool @ Zafir kulahaa playing Amitabh's mother! Can I play Che's sister who chases girls off with a broomstick?

doesn't one of the greatest play in Somali history deserve a better lead time? If it's that good, don't have it acted out my last-minute volunteers. Good luck.

Cara.   

Zafir, just don't forget my no nudity clause during the negotiations again. And try not to share private correspondence with a client :mad: I only asked for a romantic scene with Che because everyone knows he's been in a creative slum lately. Producing, directing and starring in "Bad Boyz 'N The Mogadishu Hood" left him with some traumatic memories. I was trying to give a fellow thespian a hand.

I will ask my Feng Shui consultant if Minnesota's unfortunate shape will interfere with my lucky streak before committing to this venture.

Naden   

^ Feng Shui ?? Psshhhtt *kisses her teeth*. Nothin' like a has-been hussy who still thinks she's the schtick :rolleyes: . I bet you got the fancy trailer before you started to get fat in all the wrong places.

Originally posted by Zafir:

This was going to be a surprise, but now that you twisted my arm,

I will twist a whole lot more than your scrawny arm, Amitabh my foot, that muthaclucker is 93 years old. I will play no one's mother till you offer me what you offer fat Cara.