Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Support Algeria World Cup 2010!

Tuujiye   

Who the hell wants to see Ireland inthe world cup? I'm glad Henry took the ball with him in the net.. Sorry Nuune but come on, who you rather see in the world cup Frank Rebrie or Keane? Anilka or Duff come on now...lol

Big football clubs and countries always get aways with shiiiidh like this... But i'm glad france and the stinking portaqiis wee soo galeen....

Slovenia over Ruushka ka warama? ruushka waxee xirnaayeen dharkoodii cusbaa for South Africa lol and madaxweynahoodii bee soo kaxeesteen lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Tuujiye,

RUSSIA is not playing well and Arshavin is not upto the task. Sometimes we get carried away with names. The Slovinians are solid team.

I prefer to see whoever deserves to be there. If Keane was better on the night, it is wrong for Henry to be in South Africa. France (or rather xulka qaranka ee dadka madoow) will reach nowhere.

MZanzi   

i saw it coming ALGERIA beating Egypty it's good that justice was done and that Egyptian were eliminated from the world cup

Cawaale & Co ..jiq weyn beey iniku tahay icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

The best team lost. It's a real shame when you dominate in both games and still end up a loser.
:(:(

Oh never mind. There is still the African Nations Cup to win for the third time in a row.

A&T, the team you support won but they're still not half the team that Egypt is.

Egypt played Algeria three times this year, lost twice. What does that tell you?

It is one thing stonning visitors and shouting at them and getting lucky goals, it is quite another to play football outside Cairo. Egypt is not as good as you think, and most of the players are in their twilight. That will become more obvious in the African Cup of Nations.

Algeria controlled the match and was a better organised side on the night.
Algeria spent 180 minutes defending for their lives, saaxib. They are going to the world cup but they controlled NOTHING. War xaasidnimada jooji.

MZanzi   

^^i second tht ...they didnt deserve to win the game ......FRANCE=CHEATERS

i want to see how many games they will ban Robbie KEANE ..he bad mouthed FIFA And the crackhead PLATINI

N.O.R.F   

The Irish Justice Minister has asked for the game to be replayed. FIFA's response will be interesting.

Was a big fan of Henry and his silky skill (begrudgingly) but now he is just another cheat. Worst thing is he admitted it and said "I'm not the ref"!

Abtigiis   

Norfsky,

adiguna hadaa unbaad Ingiriis nagu noqota saaxib. There was nothing wrong with what Henry did. It is a natural reaction. So many players try in every game more than once. It was upto the official to see it or if he failed to do so, should have consulted the lines men or even the fourth official as the reaction of the Irish players said it all!

I am for a replay. Tuuga Platini ah ayaa ku balamiyey referee'ga oo yidhi Blatter wuu socdaa anigaa meesha qabsanaye, cidna ha u joojin!

NGONGE   

Ah! Norf and A&T talking football again.

Liverpool lost five games and are ONLY eleven points behind Chelsea. Theoretically, they can still catch up. United were nine points behind Liverpool last season and still made up the difference and won the league by three points. As long as that possibility exists I shall still root for Liverpool.

Norf, Hiddink is not half the manager that Rafa is. Stop being fickle.

P.S.

Henry did the right thing. Football would become a very boring game if we got rid of such incidents. Beach ball anyone? :D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, current Liverpool is not Man U, so fogret 11 points they can't even catch the fourth place team. If they do, I am the happiest man on earth. But I don't want to cheat myself with false optimism. Ma Insua iyo Lucas baa11 point ii keeni? Iyo xayraanka Mascherano.

Hiddinik is a very good coach. His record is impeccable. But he failed with Russia. Time will tell if Slovinia are actually to be a new revelation in the world cup. I suspect so. Ngonge's problem is he relies on the media and doesn't watch matches for himslef. If the media says Greek is going to win the World Cup, wuu la qabsan uun. This is also Norf's problem.

I watch and see that there are players whom we don't yet know, who actually are better than the ones we consider the best in this World. Bosnia's Muslimovic and Dzeko are in this catagory. But for Ngonge to acknowlege, Daily Mirro or Sky sport must say so.