Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Diary Af A Non-Adventurous Nomad:

raula   

BOB, good stuff. BTW msalimie bobo :D

Viking' lol @Kibera ...u damn right surviving there now is even worse than when u used to know believe me there its the most buzzing' crime center. Man huwezi kupita pekee Nairoberry pekee wakati wa mchana wacha usiku..salaala. I feared for my life this year man.

N.O.R.F   

I bet you thought you were Schumi on his final lap to win the Championship

No saxib. I just wanted to see how fast my new motor at the time could go. Went over a small bump and nearly lost control. No more speeding on the motorway after that. A conservative 110mph had to do :D

BOB   

Originally posted by raula:

BTW msalimie bobo
:D

sawa, Msalimie Ayub pia na mambie nime miss yeye sana. smile.gif

No saxib. I just wanted to see how fast my new motor at the time could go. Went over a small bump and nearly lost control. No more speeding on the motorway after that. A conservative 110mph had to do

North....one thing I found out is that if you are a speed fanatic like myself here, you better do it with a German car than your unreliable Japanese automobiles...nothing beats the stability the German cars offer you not to mention how good they will make you look... ;)

Zafir...uhmmm...Haa Fiiri, waxaan maqlay inaad meesha ku qortay een...een...maxaa la dhahaa...een...war maxee eheed waxee idheheen wuu qoray? Lol Sxb feel free to say whatever you like in my posts...you don't have to delete anything...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

North....one thing I found out is that if you are a speed fanatic like myself here, you better do it with a German car than your unreliable Japanese automobiles...nothing beats the stability the German cars offer you not to mention how good they will make you look

:D It was German saxib. Adolf Hitler's old co :D

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Was it the Old Beetle? lol :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

STOIC   

Bob, here it is the video of my friend doing the bungy jump thing in Bloukrans bridge in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa.The dude who is a close friend got alot of guts jumping from such a cliff.Only a sijui got that Qalbi (J/k) :D

Heh!

PS I need to go and study for my neuro and stop wasting time in youtube!GRRRRRRRRRR

Pacifist   

Wow Stoic that was some adrenaline. Your friend looked calm too.

Bob Sayabuna ewe. Don't talk about snakes am so scared of them, thats one of the reason am so adament to go visit home is because of Snakes. I am telling you growing up I saw so many and came close to even die once if it weren't for our dogs rasta and Lacy. They kept barking and barking, that alerted me and it bit lacy and she died. :( I can't count how many times I have seen one. Now If I see a snake even in TV I have nightmares. I once even went as far to talk to a hypnotist to help me get over the fear of snakes. I remember at the Zoo my brother took a snake and put it on around his neck. That was bravery to me.

I want to jump off Victoria Falls inshallah when I visit home this summer. I also have the fear of heights but am going to conquer it. I promised myself I will do. icon_razz.gif

I wasn't adventerous before but now I am all for crazy things just like the muzungo's :D