Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

LOOKING 4 A PLACE TO LIVE IN TORONTO ::: WILLING TO SHARE

Deeq A.   

Tagane, you have been attacking other nomads for the last couple of posts, sometimes using vulgarity. Next time we catch you do that again, we will have no choice but to suspend your posting rights.

Admin

yo mr. admin, i didnt attack any one and naverdone it, so maybe you ought go back to my other post you talking about and make sure its me you who you talking before you acuse me and "pink pig" that commet is about "animal farms picture" get it.do not acuse me anything plz.

S.O.S - thanks

Tagane - I wasn't offended by your remarks, its a free forum, all are allowed to express thier opinions. I don't think the administration should harrass you. Peace

Deeq A.   

Tagane, why would we pick on you. What makes you different from other nomads here? What would we have against you to make such claims?

Brother, do you remember what you wrote under the thread "THE RECRUIT" posted by Mr. Millenium in which he was trying to get feedback for the movie he saw. I didn't see why you personally attacked the nomad and made those obscene sexual remarks. Many nomads have seen it and complained about your post. If you have a tendacy to forget things right after you write them, then I would advice you to avoid negetivity that might get you in trouble here.

Please respect the rules of the site. Your message here didn't offend anyone or else it would have been edited or deleted.

I just chose this thread right after you posted your message just to warn you and others who might think it is alright to break the rules.

Originally posted by Admin:

do you remember what you wrote under the thread "THE RECRUIT" posted by Mr. Millenium in which he was trying to get feedback for the movie he saw.
[/b]

yeah i saw it. The man was tellin' the poster to go ****** off or something talkin' about masterbation and stuff. That shyt was nasty.

Kool_Kat   

Hey ppl, let's not get off topic...aight...

Animal Farm, I know how hard it could be finding an affordable housing here in Toronto...And I wouldn't advice you to share...Walaahay, that's just a nightmare...

N'way, get the Satarday Toronto Star news paper, they have some nice affordable apts or basements there...Also search the renters news web...

Good luck, in your search...Let us know if you find anything...

OG Moti   

Mr Animal . you could share with me, the price is $150 dollars each that is including the maid, internet, utilities and foodit is an apartment 3 rooms and 3 bathrooms $200 internet $150 maid $80 and food $120 add up it will be $550 u got discount so all u will have to pay is $150 BUT we have 2 problems to except you:

Reason 1. you got a big as pet, or was it you have big farm, sorry house rules we can have pets in the house not to mention a pig

Reason 2: the appartment is located in Cambodia Phnom Penh so i guess you wouldnt want to live in Cambodia

we apologize and deeply sorry to reject your offer however we pray for you to find a place and please take the advice of the sisters and check the renters news http:www.rentersnews.ca one advice dont mention your name and that u work in an animal farm or ur choice of bets.. good luck bro loooooooool peace admin take it easy i am just messing around with the brother

Yes, you right admin: I did attacked him personally, however you made it like I was attacking other people every time I post something, that was why I got pissed off first time,

What aver happen to that post any way, and don’t tell me yo deleted, cause their shouldn’t be any reason why it should have.

You know almost 95% people here are students and they know how to respect each other so yo shouldn’t be threaten ppl,

and these “nomad” you call lets be honest yo all ain’t angles, don’t tell me yo never cussed, I believe the reason this form is going well because its respect from each other not because the “admin” is monitoring and ppl are scared to be kicked out! And yes I didn’t respect mr.m at that time and I apologize to him, not to you. Lighten up mr.admin don’t make me what am not!!!!!!!

no i dont forget things after i have writen them..hopfully this clears things for you.

OG Moti   

Tangane yah waaba handadeeesaaa adminka, war adigaa ba indho adeeegnimo dhameeyey.. man can i join ur gaung it seems u got ur back covered or u wouldnt talk like that.. loooooooool by the way i am a teacher not a student just for the record after all these years of studing u wana return me back to student position no way ... peace bro and take it easy....

well OG_Moti, he said 95% are students, so u could be part of the other 5% duh.

loooooooool Tagane i didn't know you were in some hot water, shame on ya...... Maybe u would want to join Broth-Man anger managment class :D:D;);)

Well now it seems u learned your first lesson in this site.

Og. ithing the young lady had your answer.

and "may ya sxb handad miishan ma taalo"

loooool, scorpion sis, is their a lesson two, no, i had my mangment courses already,i thing may matters had been well build lol,by admin here i gues,i dont know if you wana add one or two more lessons in public or private loool

ps, enjoy life