Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Who cares who a xalimo or any woman marries for that matter, let them marry whoever they want and have non somali kids, hopefully muslims. Somalinimo is dead concept anyways, and has been dead for a long time.

BOB   

This brother was by no means a Racist but a proud Somalicist and I agree with him 1000%. smile.gif

Gabdhaha Soomaliyeed ma guursan karaan niman kale while Nuune, Tuujiye, Che, Geel_Jire, Haatu, OZ and thousands of others are still single and looking for bilcaan plus we've got thousands of others that are looking for a minyaro the likes of A&T, Ngonge, Fu-Fu, Rudy, Jaceylbaro, Xiin and there are those of us looking for third...kuwaana anigaa madax u ah marka gabdhaha akhrinaya this waxaan u sheegayaa hadaad tahay single and ready to mingle then all these guys are AVAILABLE...have your Ms Somalia. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

BOB, single adigaa ka harey unless aad ismeelaysay last few years

raga aad soo tirisay armey labaleey ama sadexleey yihiin, bal dont upset the sister inlaws some of which are sol members, aaheey

cawaale haye suusaan maad soo wada mise shahreen

Juxa   

get JB's harad ready then, you see he does not like to loose jewels of SL on quraandhooyinka:)

haatu faraha haka guban. somalidu waxay tiraahdaa timirtii horeba dab loo waa

BOB   

Originally posted by Juxa:

BOB, single adigaa ka harey unless aad ismeelaysay last few years

I was born single and I'd like things to remain as they are laakiin maalintaan go'aansado inaan reer yeesho...you know you'll be the first person to be informed about it as you and KK will officially organize my wedding Insha Allah. smile.gif

Haatu...More Honeys More Mroblems...taas ha hilmaamin weligaa. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

aaawwwww maxaa dhacay cabsi kuguma aan ogeyne? ma PM baa laguusoo diray oo lagugu yiri deny garee sheekada or else me and you waa khalaas yaah? :D

PS. Igu Salaan. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

^^ i always thought inaad aheyd twin. soon or later bobbyyoow you shall become owned, iska iloow singlenimo

see waxad kukaliftay haatu, public denial!!! he even excluded the possibility of ever ever having more than 1 (the diracad who had quite word with him)

BOB   

Owned aa?

Sheekooyinkaas markaan maqlo aanba aroos kasii qawaafaa...aniga I like my freedom, I'm someone who loves travelling around and seeing new places and countries marka marriage will ONLY tie me down but right now I can come and go as I please but truth must be told the only time I feel I could do with abaayo macaan is when I'm sick so that she could be my nurse...make that my night nurse as Gregory Isaacs used to wail. :D

PS. Football World Cup aa South Africa ka bilaabmooyo...abaay heeleey adiga yaa kuu muslim ah ileyn balooni fiirso waa diidee? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

BOB, hortaa baa single iyo freedom la give up gareeyay marka adiga and those that value freedom baa ugu daran.

maqbiyo bey noqdaan.

about the world cup, i would be otherwise compensated, nothing beats well drummed DEAL even banooniga cant be deal-breaker magaratay.

i have not decided who to support tho!!! if african nations play well i may even have barbeque on their honor insha allah