Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

peace-You say something intelligent. I shall argue for or against it.

If there is nothing intelligent here then why comment? I'm getting tired of your off topic one liners. Go trol somewhere else, this is a serious topic.

Kool_Kat   

Seriuos for who? Adiga? Mise Xaliimada kaa tagtay oo Jumeykaanka raacday? :D

Che, ayeeyo, I thought you had better game than 'It's probably coincidence that her ayeeyo's name is Ashkiro.' Naga daa hee!!! Hadii kale saqajaan aan kugu wacaa... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

KK Looooool Or as you would say QAx QAx qix. lol. Tell him he needs to up his game.

Saqanjaan number2 is trying to control everything in his threads.

Urban I could not agree more. ;)

Mr-Peace   

Ibtisam, Che Guavara, Kool Kat

Can you ladies please take the off topic comments to the troll topic, it's against the rules here. Thanks.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

Ibtisam, Che Guavara, Kool Kat

Can you ladies
please take the off topic comments to the troll topic, it's against the rules here. Thanks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Mr. Peace is officially a comedian...Saqajaanimada in him didn't die me see...

Che, what about missy Q?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, adgia made me laugh rather than his cheap shot! lol

What rules and whose rules? I am doing a troll protest. When you become considerate and tolerant of peoples different views and you stop insulting Somali women, I shall by the grace of Allah start respecting your topics and not trolling. However until then, I shall walk through your threads every time I go to the toilet and trash can. icon_razz.gif

Che yeah right.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I shall walk through your threads every time I go to the toilet and trash can.
icon_razz.gif

Well in that case, you'll be going to the toilet and trash can a lot... icon_razz.gif

Wait wait, most of the stuff he post is toilet and trash...So you'll be cool...Just pass on throu... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Thanks for pointing out the downside. It will be more like a "sit in" in the toilet and near the trash can at the rate he is going.

So are you gonna join me KK? :D

Ayeeyo..She's deliciously awesome and saksy. I don't know to hold or eat her. No wonder you were keeping me away from her. Here I thought my ayeeyo had my back. :mad:

Seriously Ibti!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Loool Thanks for pointing out the downside. It will be more like a "sit in" in the toilet and near the trash can at the rate he is going.

So are you gonna join me KK?
:D

Bisnka, ma misqul baan ila fariisan? No that won't be necessary, I guess you haven't seen my edit:

'Wait wait, most of the stuff he post is toilet and trash...So you'll be cool...Just pass on throu... '

We can do the walk throu together though... :D

CHE, ayeeyo, you know I got your back...You know I'd kill for you! But for Mr Saqajaan over here, there's an exception to the rule...He's a special case, with special needs... ;) Forgive me...