Sign in to follow this  
Muxajabah

HELP!

LuCkY   

Right about now the saying "ignorance is a bLiss" doesnt reaLLy appLy.

GENERALIZATION=IGNORANCE

I dont know how many times peopLe have to be toLd but generaLizing just goes to show you how dim-witted one can be. :rolleyes:

Muxajabah i wouLd strongLy advice you to rephrase your question and then and onLy then wouLd the nomads here be abLe to heLp you-without being negative and aLL.

I wish you the best of Luck but i wouLd aLso encourage you to taLk your brother and teLL him how you feeL towards his wife-to-be.

I have to agree with the other nomads your signature contradicts with what you just wrote.

i was a bit confused @ first wondering why everyone wuz jumping down the girls throat.. but i didn't realize some of what she wrote was edited out.

Speaking of signatures.. mine goes perfect for this particular thread lol ;):D

Listen you sure do need help. I hope the Generalizing Issue Hospital can help you. I garantee, you'll come back ignorant-free. 100 dollar charge, if applicant cannot pay you are more then free to get a medicine. It's called "Watch Your Mouth" Pill. You take it everytime you start generalizing or every 5 minutes. Doctors orders. :D

.:peace n luv:.

Asalamu alaikum W.W.

First I have to apoligize anyone who was offended by the post. I usually dont sign out and I hardly post any topics on the thread I just enjoy reading. I mostly use PM. Anyways my little hyped up, wacked cousin is mad about her only brother getting married and moving away, and decided to post it here in very hateful way. I was shocked to see this post here under my name, and I had to apoligize. And you know what I still can't figure out, why she posted this topic when she is reer xamar herself. Anyways am sorry, I also learned my lesson-- always to logout.

Barwaaqo I know its funny as hell, am trying to explain to her she should not have posted that, she still doesn't get it, She said she was exercising her freedom of speech. Ya allah help the girl cause whenever i tell her she should not have done that she was exercising her freedom. And am getting really annoyed.

Xafsa   

^^^ I"m glad I held off on my harsh words!!! i had it all worked out....but its nice to see it wasn't you who made that post.

peace and luv

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Oh boy boy, walaahi , marka ugu horeysa walaal Muxajabah, you have learned ur lesson, don't ever leave your nick unsigned out, secondly you responded well for the critic and i accept your sincere apology , so the matter is closed.

but for your little sis tell her next time plz when she sees a Xamari whatever her definition that might,to love him and who knows didn't u hear somali saying ," Seedigaa ha isku dirin lama hubee walaashaa"! if quote wrong plz help? lol anyway nice topic though i did found out that most of you responded well, who knows i migh have been that Xamari, lol. Not

Fly sis, i am glad u did, cz i know you r not happy trigger, so it paid off this time, lol

c/salaam

HELLOW SOL FRIENDS. U KNOW WHAT I LOVE SOMALI OF ALL KINDS. WE HAVE MANY DIFFERENT QABILS BUT WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA THAT HAS ONE LANGUAGE THAT IS SPOKEN BY EVERYONE. ANYWAYZ, ALL MY CAUSINS ARE REER XAMAR. TRUETH IS MANY REER XAMARI PEOPLE SPECIALLY BARAWANI AND GALADI DISCRIMINATE AS SAYING SOMALI PEOPLI THIS AND THAT. I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES AND HEARD IT MANY TIMES CONSIDERING THEY ARE RELATIVES. IT'S JUST QABIL THING THEY ARE PROUD THAT THEY ARET THE LIGHTER OF PEOPLE OF SOMALIA. HONESTLY, ALOT OF BARAWAN ARE MORE DISCRIMINATORS THEN THE REAL THE REST OF SOMALIA. BUT I GUESS, AGAIN IT GOES BACK TO QABIL STUFF....IT'S THERE WAY OF RELATING.ANYAYS, LIKE I SAID, MY SISTER INLAW IS REER BARAWI, I LOVE HER TO DEATH, BUT STILL HER FAMILY CALL US "SOMALI, SHE MARRIED SOMALI"...[WHAT THE HECK AREN'T THEY SOMALI.....AF XUMADA WALLAYALLAL AYAKAA AYAA WADA.] MY POINT IS IF SOMEONE PEOPLE ARE BEING HYPICROT.....IT IS COULD BE SEEN FROM BOTH SIDE...I GUESS mujaxida took the fakeness from there. AND YES REER XAMIRI--BARAWANI PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE NOT SOMALI.....GOD KNOWNS WHY...THEY SHOULD BE LUCKY TO CLAIM US.....AND AGAIN I AM SAYING SOME...I HAVE PROOF COME TO MY TOWN...LOL. :eek:

Salaan...

Meel inta eh abkeey abkoow!!! Reer Xamar ibnu Bilaajo Carab aaba loo qabeynoyaa. Maryooleey maka joogtiinoo, Reer Xamar malaga maarmee. No xalwo. No shushumoow. No ninac-loos. No abkeey-mac-macaan dhan. Nooooo. Reer Xamar la'aanteeda abaar ahaa, caay mise nac. And finally no Mac-macaankii Xamar Weyne??? or Al-Curuba?? :eek: :eek:

Maryooleey Reer Xamar waa dhibteen wali ma daba socotiin????? Yaahuu.

Macsalaama.

Xafsa   

^^^^Walaahi waa runtaa....and we all know how big the somali sweet tooth is!!

Zakariye-- Are you saying I'm too passive?...should I start harassing people? ;)

BARWAAQO:

Muxajabah,

I'm sorry, but you can't come on this forum and insult half of the Somali population. It is simply not done.

Discuss your problems with ur future sister-in-law by all means, but please stop aflagaadada.

I am going to go with barwaaqo's comments!. Muxajabah, I suggest you get your cousin to apologise quickly - post heading -Sorry all somali nomads!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mujahida   

AsalamaAlaykum

Ya muhajaba, Why hate us sis? It's not good to be like that. Please learn your history reer hamars have been around just aslong as all the other tribes have been around therfore they are somali!!!

Not good to judge like that my sista in islam. Besides wish your brother well and welcome your new sister in-law-to-be in to the family.

InshaAllah know that you are wrong. Just put urself in the girl's shoes. How would you feel if you were the girl in this case and me you?

To be rejected only because of your tribe? you'd feel very sad.

you don't want to be one of the reasons why the world getting to be a horrible place to live ( for some for sure ).

Masalama