Sign in to follow this  
Muxajabah

HELP!

My brother is getting married to this reer xamar girl, I know is none of my bizinez who he marries but she is so fake. How can I tell my brother about her fakeness.

[ August 26, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: BARWAAQO ]

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Muxajabah:

My brother is getting married to this reer xamar girl, I know is none of my bizinez who he marries but she is so fake, like the rest of reer xamar ppl. I dont even think they should say they are somalis cause they are not, they are just arab wannabes. How can I tell my brother about her fakeness, and are reer xamar ppl really somalis.

I have 2 things to say to you...

#1. You need HELP that's for sure.

#2. Take a close look at your signature...

Allah Our God,

Muhammed (pbuH) Our Prophet,

Quran Our Book,

Sunnah Our Path,

Martyrdom Our Desire,

Heaven Our Wish,

Shariat Our Law,

Preaching Our Mission,

Peace Our Attitude!

Allah haku soo hadeeyo, Hypocrisy is one thing I can’t stand.

Faheema.   

lol@Gadiid and she thinks I am the Rude one? hhhmm... what can I say... mulqaacad baa caqliga loogu misee..

Muxajabah, I can see you're young and naive, but insha allah you'll understand one day for the sake of all human kind. smile.gif

underdog   

What do you mean FAKE??????

is she fake because she's xamari? or did she actually do something to deserve your anger?

either way, instead of being happy for your brother you choose to sabotage him because you don't like the girl. and then you run off and plaster your hate online....if you're really serious why don't you just poison the girl or throw her off a building.

you haven't presented a good explanation for your hate so I doubt anyone can help you.

you need a ethnic sensitivity class

N.O.R.F   

^^^^lol

i think she is tryin to start some sort of debate on north/south marriages, she prob young so take it easy on her. As for the debate, ARE THE TWO FAMILIES (ie families from differing parts of somlia) COMPATABLE WITH ONE ANOTHER?

Muxjaba, if yr bro is happy and is certain this is the right person for him, them let him be happy and pray that they have a happy and fruitful life together. I'm sure as u grow and understand yr sister in law more, u will come to not only appreciate where she was born and raised but become best of freinds.

Goodluck

Muxajabah,

I'm sorry, but you can't come on this forum and insult half of the Somali population. It is simply not done.

Discuss your problems with ur future sister-in-law by all means, but please stop aflagaadada.

asalaamu alaykum,

Muxajabah with a name like that I expected more from you. Shyma is right take a closer look at your signature, insulting a whole group of ppl for no reason is not exactly proper Islamic behavior.

btw,good Job Barwaaqo!

salaam

My brother is getting married to this reer xamar girl, I know is none of my bizinez who he marries but she is so fake, like the rest of reer xamar ppl. I dont even think they should say they are somalis cause they are not, they are just arab wannabes. How can I tell my brother about her fakeness, and are reer xamar ppl really somalis.

Why don't you just write RACIST on your forehead,

Adna   

salaam

Never knew we have some racist around here :D

Raxmah   

Sis, am not a hater or anything but sis why hate so many ppl for no reason. I thought u were such a good muslim, I know u know better, talk 2 ur sis in law and hopefully everthing works out for the better inshallah.

koonfur   

she is so fake, like the rest of reer xamar ppl. I dont even think they should say they are somalis cause they are not, they are just arab wannabes. How can I tell my brother about her fakeness, and are reer xamar ppl really somalis.

Muxajabah, you really crossed over the line. I don't even think you know what Somali is though you claim to be one. Somali is like a tree and just trees have many branches, Somalis have many different groups/tribes but the root is still somali. So, stop spreading the heat between somalis.

Everything you say, see, do, hear, and think are recorded and will be used against you in judgement day. So, be carefull of your actions!