Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

THIS IS UR FORUM!!! TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING TO NOTHING, JUST SHOUT OUT!!

Nadiira   

"Hey abayo am no hater, i just dont mince my words , i aint afraid to tell some xalimos wot i think. You see am no luver boy looking for some online romance and yes dont worry when i do need attention am sure i will let the nomads no."

Answer: And who do u think are lookin for some farax "farxaanis"??!! :mad:

U should show some lov and respect for ur somali sistas and brothas boy coz as a matter of fact nobody asked u if u were lookin for cyber romance or not! :D:D:D

Nadirra abayo i didnt say that you are looking for anyone, i simply made refernce to myself, i dont no the intentions of other ppl, rather i sad wot my intention are.

It is a basic presumtpion that is valid.

Some ppl hold back from saying wot the really think or feel becaus of fearing wot others might say, i dont, like i sad am not here to agree with anyone here and am also not here to fight or argue with ppl.

But i wont let ppl stop me from commenting the way i do, am not trying to be controversial or out to grab attention,i think my topics do that for themself.

Besides N, i was simply replying back to KK and wot she specifically had to say.

Kool_Kat   

Shujui_1, it is obvious you're looking for someone to chit chat with... But let me tell you one thing, I am the last person you want to chit chat with... 'Cuz I will eat you alive...

Now with that siad... If you read my post real closely, I said you SHOULD go back to watching cartoonzzz... Got it... Good... Now let's move on... Ain't no need to be replying to each other, specially when what you're saying is plain non sense... Aight kiddo...

I would say quite while you can... Cuz I've witnessed too many ppl who became addicted to Kool_Kat... I hope you get What I am trying to say... And keep your non sense to yourself...

Kool_Kat   

Nadiira, naga qabo hade waxaan... I agree with you 100%... You know how there's this one person who tries to be negative all the time... Well look no further... Unfortunately, we've got one here... He's a little kid who needs guidence... Now if I were to guide him, I am afraid he'll get lost in the game...

Yaaqay qof ha'iga damiinto qofkaan... Wah... Dadkaan isqorbadanaa iyagana, ani waan ba yaabee...

Miriam1   

Salam

I just want to announce that I and two other freinds are organizing a MSA ( MUSLIM STUDENT ASSOCIATION) in my school i am very excited

I plan to have

-Speakers to enlight the non-muslims in my school about the reality of ISLAM.

-To visit islamic organizations, lectures etc

- To conduct charity drives

ETC ETC INSHALLAH IT WILL ALL COME TRUE.

OHHH

And iam also the Team Captian of the Somali/Sudani/Ethopia people of our school. In short iam in charge of bringing their cultural opinion voice heard.

Peace

nuune   

Captain jawahiir,that is a wonderfull thing to do,keep it up,many people will benefit as you introduce Islam to non-Muslims.

MaaShaaAllaah.

Nadiira   

smile.gifsmile.gif jawahiir, sista!MaaShaaAllaah!!!!

Keep on with ur (MSA)organizing girl!

I´m sure u will manage it.

I wish u all the luck u ever can get!!!!

Shujui-1: "Some ppl hold back from saying wot the really think or feel becaus of fearing wot others might say, i dont, like i sad am not here to agree with anyone here and am also not here to fight or argue with ppl."

ANSWER: Boy u can say whatever u want to say but say it in a nice and respectful way, and stop the non sence!!!

By the way KK dont want to argue with u so way continue???

Anyway i dont think u are a hater, but all this talk about ur thoughs about ppl that i dont know what they have done to u......

Perhaps u should tell what ur problem is instead of makin fuss of it.....

peace//

Kool_Kat: "Yaaqay qof ha'iga damiinto qofkaan... Wah... Dadkaan isqorbadanaa iyagana, ani waan ba yaabee..."

Answer: Aniga baa ka damiinanayo this brotha!! ee iska daf,lol,!!

Typical Typical Typical....if u disagree with some ppl on here the take things all so personally why??? :confused:

Nadiira am not a hater thx for noticing i just dont like how ppl cant accept it when someone disagree's with them abayo, Besides i dont think anyone can say that i was disrespectfull in the way i wrote. And no i dont have a specific problem with anyone here.

If u see my intial and later posts i havent made personal attack on anyone in particular, i suppose with the exception of my intial 1 when i refenced kk, But some more inteliible nomads would not have taken offence @ my post, and would have taken it with a ''pince of salt''.

So i will make one last reply on here and exit forum this topic. As i dont see the point of arguing some ppl here.

--------------------------------------------------

Nadiira, naga qabo hade waxaan... I agree with you 100%... You know how there's this one person who tries to be negative all the time... Well look no further... Unfortunately, we've got one here... He's a little kid who needs guidence... Now if I were to guide him, I am afraid he'll get lost in the game...

--------------------------------------------------

KK

You resort to making disparaging comments on me then call me negative wot a joke lol, interesting logic u have their. Reagradless of that i will not lower myself to making personal attacks on ppl's charater's.

What have i said here exactly that was negative? i see some ppl cant accept some constructive critism, its not allways about an individual and u KK are no special person, i was addressing everyone who where to read my reply.

You said i was negative how?, besides i havent seen u post anything note worthy on here.

I on the other hand have made several positive contributions in nearly every Forum lol.....u no wot i dont even no why am trying to justify myself to you?

'' I agree with you 100%... You know how there's this one person who tries to be negative all the time... Well look no further... Unfortunately, we've got one here... He's a little kid who needs guidence... Now if I were to guide him, I am afraid he'll get lost in the game...''

I need guidence lol if i did, as am sure i do on some matters i would certainly not seek it from someone like yourself.

A little kid you say, well that i might be even if am in my 20's, so i would assume ur 30 somethin right :D

and a game?lol you see more n more rubbish.

well u can play that game if u want, but i have grown up and am not a child anymore..so i dont play pointless games.

I am not gonna bother wasting anymore of my time and energy responding to your replies 'u can eat someone else if ur that hungry'.

Kool_Kat   

Duco aanba kuugu dara hadaa non sense ka naga joojisid... aight...

That's it... No more... Be a man of his words... And Stop...

Lol@K_K, seems to me you have an admirer ;)

My Subject: TIME

Time seems to fly now-a-days :( , It seems just last week we were in October, and BOOM november is here with miserable weather,Ramadaan is here and before you know it, Eid then it'll be 2003 (insha allah).....It seems there is no time to enjoy and look forward to such occasions, it's all so depressing.

WILDCAT   

Kool...one of the things your latest admirer counts against you is the negligible misspelling in your signature of Plato - who he now thinks is a cartoon...you might wanna point out these little babies of his:

Dont - correct spelling don't...notice the apostrophe.

tobic - did you mean topic?

informattion - only one T dear.

stoped - stopped...now you can use a double letter.

refernce - reference?

becaus - because?

presumtpion - presumption?

disrespectfull - disrespectful...only one L dear.

inteliible - intelligible...LOL! this word more than all the others needs to be spelt correctly!

"pince of salt" - pinch of salt?

I could go on but I'm tired...all this...not to mention countless grammatical violations which would take all night to sort out.

Let's be more generous to our friend than he was to you and give him the benefit of the doubt by pretending those babies up there were just some random typing errors of the type that happen to everyone...rather than maintaining that his spelling is abysmal, as we could easily do.

Strange how someone who makes so many basic mistakes himself feels confident enough to attack others over something he himself is guilty of...reeks of the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not making claims to being the greatest typist myself...and I don't like to do this to someone...but his smug, superior attitude is getting on my nerves...*************EDITED**********...and quick...he seems to have it out for the ladies for some unexplained reason...first it was Wildy who was the subject of an unprovoked attack...now it seems it's your turn Kool...what is this?...some sort of vendetta against the cat family?

BTW...you handled that with a certain style babe...nice one ;)

His first mistake was to think he could take on the furry ones...it should be quite clear by now that you can't get away unscathed :D

---------------

And remember...be careful out there.

Kool_Kat   

Hey WildC, what's up? You couldn't have said it any better... But hey that's life... I am just tired of these young dudes picking on me... If I am their fantasy, then come out and say it...lol

Like WildC said, you can't attack the CAT family and think you get away unscathed...

meow meow

WILDCAT   

We are cats...hear us roar!

MEOOOOOOOOOW!

MEOOOOOOOOOW!

Kool...LOL :D ...I think I like this!...this could work as our new official chant. ;)