Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

THIS IS UR FORUM!!! TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING TO NOTHING, JUST SHOUT OUT!!

Nadiira   

smile.gif WAZ UP PPL!!!!!!!!

THIS IS UR FORUM SO FEEL LIKE U ARE AT HOME-"COMFORTABLE" SHOUT OUT AND COMMENT ON WHATEVER U WANT AND WIRTE DOWN UR FEELINGS OF EVERYTHING U WANT..............

IM UR SISTA SO NEVER HAVE ANY HESITATIONS!...................

Talk about anything? Let me see, there is this new game that came out yesterday. Its not really new, but an extension of the previous one. Its called Gran-theft Auto ---Vice City. From all the looks of it, and watchin' previews of it, it looks like a killer game.

Looool@s'online president!!!.... man, dat sounds cool!!!,.... from da way u talkin, i can feel u r such a GAME freak bro!!... lool... try to avoid playin too much brotha, de radiations from da screen aint good for ya eyeys!! just an advice from Dr. Idi Amiin ..!!! loool!!

Well, nadiira.... u said talk bout anything... does it include sayin waz wrong with da forum ??? coz i got lotta issues with da Moderators of dis forum!!!... shud i spit out wut i got inside ???

Looool@s'online president!!!.... man, dat sounds cool!!!,.... from da way u talkin, i can feel u r such a GAME freak bro!!... lool... try to avoid playin too much brotha, de radiations from da screen aint good for ya eyeys!! just an advice from Dr. Idi Amiin ..!!! loool!!

LoL. Sure iidi. I'll heed your warnings. icon_razz.gif

ayaanick   

Don't get me started cause I will go...like the energizer buddy....anways!

Anything huh:

One thing about life this year is that, there are just too many meetings for me to attend...watch below!

1. "I want to remind you of the ISA Meeting this Thursday at 9 PM at CSU 202."(International Student Association)

2. "We will be meeting on Thursday October 31st in CSU 256 at 7:00 pm.(Muslim Student Association)

3. "There will be a meeting this thursday at 5pm in CSU room 201."(Somali Student Association).

4. "Tonight's meeting is to be held in CSU 103 at 5:00 p.m."(Un-International Relations Club)...

Do you see what I mean..and they all take place on Thrusdays'....ooh my. So there I just wanted to get that off my chest I have so many places to be, and not enough time...if you feel my pain please shout. Put honestly I want to give my shout out to all the (RSO), they are all working hard to make this school more enjoyable for all of us. Specially the African Student Association...what can I say let's do it again.

I am out like....down with the flue chick!

Ayaan

I lost hesitation as a character flaw Nadiira

:D so dont u worry about it icon_razz.gif .

Write my tobic ''Data Redundancy'' caused by Nonsensical informattion posted by nomads.

an example follow's

--------------------

-I'M NOT OPINIONATED, I'M JUST ALWAYS RIGHT...

-Everyday I am forced to ADD a person to the list of the people who PISS me OFF...

-Only the DEAD see the END of WAR... Pluto

-I wise man once told me DON'T ARGUE WITH FOOLS... JAY_Z

JAY_Z Wise!!!

Your always Right!!!

qouting Pluto the dogg from the cartoons!!!

I think sooner or later ur gonna have too add me to ur list KK, u have been given advance warning.

This Faraax just became an 'ACTIVIST' against the pelthra of nonesense that exist's here on S.O.L.

Nadiira   

Prettyboy: Well bro, what u wanna hear?? I got a lot of thinks to talk about.

Let me star with this.. I wonder who is going to be Nr1 artist of the year???

Maybe u can tell me...

--------------------

I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better

Is that true??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cool_kat: I WANNA SHOUT OUT MY LOV TO ALL MY HOMIES IN THE WORLD, PERHAPS U WANNA JOIN smile.gif THEM?? smile.gif

:cool: Somaliaonline-president: Wow bro, u must lov payin games!!

shout out more for all ur homies about all the knew stuff!!!

Peace!

Idi_Amiin: Well, nadiira.... u said talk bout anything... does it include sayin waz wrong with da forum ??? coz i got lotta issues with da Moderators of dis forum!!!... shud i spit out wut i got inside ???

Of course u can talk about everything, just shout out ur thoughs!!!

Remember this is ur page// peace smile.gif

Nadiira   

Ayaanick: Sis, i know how it feels to have so many things to do but not enough of time.......

Well i wish u good luck with ur meetings.

Shujui-1: I lost hesitation as a character flaw Nadiira

so dont u worry about it .

:rolleyes: What???????? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

nadira you know what's bad about talking about anything is i just lost what i'm about say before i sign in but fill the whole between lines all i got to say is today was my holiday of the year and i slept as clockwise until my holiday year ends.

Kool_Kat   

Shujui_1, hun don't be a hater working overtime... You'll never ever get on my list... If you need attention just holla... And you'll get some attention... But being negative ain't the way to go... 'Cuz I hate to waste my time on ppl who write a lot of non sense... And in your case, it seems like it... Aight... lil' one...

qouting Pluto the dogg from the cartoons!!!

Ohh yea, and I think you should go back to watching cartoonzzz!!!

Nadiira that quote of mine is true and if U wanna proof me well U can test me in anyway, or any matter.

UUUUUUUUUM to U'r ? let me see who's gonna be Number 1 artist of the year UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM may be SLIM SHADY EMINEM so he can create another controversy and all the media would debate about it.

It's HOLLOWEEN 2night so I have to go trick and treat :D:Dicon_razz.gif

''Ohh yea, and I think you should go back to watching cartoonzzz''

Hey abayo am no hater, i just dont mince my words ;) , i aint afraid to tell some xalimos wot i think. You see am no luver boy looking for some online romance :cool: and yes dont worry when i do need attention am sure i will let the nomads no.

U say i should stop watchin cartoons, what makes u think i stoped watchin cartoons smile.gif ?? i still do, hey the make inherently more sense than some ancient greek theologians who is now nothin but dust some 6 feet under lol.

so dont flatter your self i made a general statement to all, i just used you cause you presented me with an offer i couldnt refuse

" "

-I'M NOT OPINIONATED, I'M JUST ALWAYS RIGHT...

-Everyday I am forced to ADD a person to the list of the people who PISS me OFF...

-Only the DEAD see the END of WAR... Pluto

-I am NOT a material girl... I just happen to like the FINER thingz in LIFE...

-I wise man once told me DON'T ARGUE WITH FOOLS... JAY_Z

I dont think a better example of what i ment by

Nonesensical informattion is easier to find than wot u see above.