Sign in to follow this  
B

Your Idea to Change The World!

Cabdow   

were you hoping to audition for the part?

Whynot, if the part xaga danbe u weenyahay, dhexdana u yar yahay, xaga sarana u taagan yahay, waaba dream come true :D Send the script my way bal si dhakhsa ah ;)

Make Fridays a day of rest. So people can rejoice and chill out. also, get rid of money so there is no value of currency. let people barter instead! Also make conspicuous spending illegal - that way there is no telling between the rich and the poor. and finally be able to tell people the truth, without them getting angry.

B   

^

1. friday is already a Muslim holiday and day of rest!

2. money is integral part of society. its a mechanism of exchange and makes things easier, bartering is too much. can you imagine bartering a car for some goats. 1 car = 2000 goats. its messy!

3. i agree with spending patterns of people. this is a real issue but mind you those who spend unnecessarily are using it to fill some kind of a void. or perhaps because they want real therapy!

4. humans are social animals, who depend on the perceptions of other to define themselves. that is why humans have always used words to express themselves because it a nice way to hide your emotions and what you really think of others. lol.

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

quote:Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

just show respect to all mankind and planet earth. then u will receive the good that u give. simple aye

And women too, yo rudy.
:D
Women are from Mars dee! show them no repect.

B,

Intriguing idea! Mine is quite similar, though the only two colors that'll matter will be the "Green", and "blue".

For my Blue, I'll focus on bringing water to the most drought-stricken parts of Somalia, by way of harnessing the many aquifers that apparently are abundant underground in many regions. I'll come up with/use a simple technique that could be easily replicable, going from city to city, region to region, teaching people how to set up their own wells, making them self-sufficient especially by foreigners

For Greens: Planting many plants and trees. Help Undoing all the deforestations by people in many areas. Start a natural fertilizers Company....where people could buy seeds and fertilizers to work on their own lands, thus "greening" up the place all on their own. :D

And there goes my ideas for changing the world for the better. (I promise I wont get mad if any of you decide to act on em' before I do ;) )

B   

Idea for this week:

'Planetary Mood Ring': a central place on the internet for every human to text, tweet, email, blog and click in the essence of their mood in any moment. These "moodies" will provide us with an instant emotional pulse check on our planet.

Its important we live in a healthy planet! where people's moods are always on the 'up'

ANWAR   

Originally posted by B:

Mine is very simple.

There should be higher taxes on anything made from subdued colour like black, grey and medical white.

YOU ARE A NAZI AND A DONKY SI'R