Sign in to follow this  
B

Your Idea to Change The World!

B   

lol. please dont misunderstand my intentions.

why do you think gays wear colourfull stuff?

Napoleon   

Misunderstand? You like bright colors, and you want tax incentives for people who dress like fruits, not to mention, you purposefully got yourself arrested so you could go to jail and you miss your male 'friends'. Warya, c'mon son!

I think gays wear colorful clothes and act in that flamboyant feminine manner as a signal to other gays, it is sort of a mating call of the unnatural variety. If they didn't wear ridiculous clothes and dress up as tranniea during gay pride parades, people would just assume it is a normal parade. They are basically selling and advertising their sexual orientation.

Pujah.   

My Idea of a new world. Great Society Speech By Lynden B Johnson

Your imagination, your initiative, and your indignation will determine whether we build a society where progress is the servant of our needs, or a society where old values and new visions are buried under unbridled growth. For in your time we have the opportunity to move not only toward the rich society and the powerful society, but upward to the 'Great Society.'

The 'Great Society' rests on abundance and liberty for all. It demands an end to poverty and racial injustice, to which we are totally committed in out time. But that is just the beginning.

The 'Great Society' is a place where every child can find knowledge to enrich his mind and to enlarge his talents. It is a place where leisure is a welcome chance to build and reflect, not a feared cause of boredom and restlessness. It is a place where the city of man serves not only the needs of the body and the demands of commerce but the desire for beauty and the hunger for community.

It is a place where man can renew contact with nature. It is a place which honors creation for its own sake and for what is adds to the understanding of the race. It is a place where men are more concerned with the quality of their goals than the quantity of their goods.

But most of all, the 'Great Society' is not a safe harbor, a resting place, a final objective, a finished work. It is a challenge constantly renewed, beckoning us toward a destiny where the meaning of our lives matches the marvelous products of our labor.

:D

First I would get rid of 90% of the population, the chosen rest would live to serve me. One world, one ruler. Millions of servants who would live in poverty and work in factories, to keep my perfect society going. :D

Well, the topic didn't say "...change the World for the better"...

I'm joking, I'm joking! 50%.

Lychee   

Thread starter: So you think by wearing multi-coloured clothing, you’ll be doing your bit to revolutionize the world?

....ilaahay haa ku sahlo. ;)

^^ Adiga ninkan baa lagu diray lol

Answer to the question.

Probably announce myself Boqorad- (how's that going to help? Dunno, I'm African thus power hungry like that :rolleyes: )

Kulmiye   

-I would have ban women from flying airplanes-

-I would a deodorant and special made fragrances for Hindi's. (my God, why do they smell like suugo at six in the morning)

-I would have added Natural healing and natural medicine as major brand of medicine. (due to hooyo giving me a garlic milk when I have a flu) yuk.

i would have a 2 month vocation for all- by law you have to give your employees two months of vocation as part of their incentive.

and Finally I would added a copy-right laws to the Somali music industry- (i am sick of hearing one song in thousand voices)

B   

some funny suggestions. all seem to be for self-ish purposes. how about helping to do your little bit for the world. :D

Kulmiye   

I'm in Education- my little bit is giving your children the tools to survive and be leaders in their chosing field. I've to get my PHD thou.