Sign in to follow this  
B

Your Idea to Change The World!

B   

Mine is very simple.

Increase the colourfullness of the world. Research shows that people react to colours, Depending on colours, this can change your attitude and moods. Bright colours usually improve your mood.

There should be higher taxes on anything made from subdued colour like black, grey and medical white. There should be concessions for the use of bright colours in all forms of lifestyles. People should be compensate for using bright colours and indeed encouraged.

smile.gif

That's a lovely idea, B. I love it. Just yesterday I was thinking I need to be somewhere brighter, like Italy or Turkey, full of bright-coloured buildings, and rich brightly-coloured foods.

My idea: Ice cream should be offered free everywhere. I want to walk down the road and sample as many flavours as possible. Coffee and walnut is my current favourite. Followed by cookies and cream. In fact I can make c&c at home: buy a tub of vanilla ice cream and a packet of milk chocolate cookies, crumble the cookies into the ice cream and voila!

Ahem...anyway..sii wada.

Juxa   

i want to take karbaash and beat B mercilessly to black, blue and red bits.

i hate dashiki, it is lazy man's shaati

N.O.R.F   

The name 'Dashiki' waxa xumeeyey the Wayans brothers in 'Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood' :D

Chimera   

Create a time-machine so i can live in Colorful early 80s Mogadishu:

Bild1.jpg

Ofcourse i would take an army of 1 million Somali men and women with me, to topple the government and install a female president.

Brother B, you and I most likely will be talking on the net from the comfort of our homes in Mogadishu.

btw if time can really be placed in a neat timeline, wouldn't my future-self already have gone back changing time in the 80s? Did i somehow mess up and the result was what we see today? Why then did i go back in the first place if my meddling was the cause of this? Or was the reality of Somalia and the world in general during the time of my future-self in such a bad shape, where regional warlords are bombing eachother and other countries with Russian supplied suit-nukes, that i had to go back and take drastic measures in preventing this reality from happening by taking out key individuals with ties to the Soviet Arsenal?

I saved the world.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juxa:

i want to take karbaash and beat B mercilessly to black, blue and red bits.

i hate dashiki, it is lazy man's shaati

I forever associate that garment with Qardho now. :D

B   

Originally posted by Prince of Punt:

Create a time-machine so i can live in Colorful early 80s Mogadishu:

how about something a more realistic that we can all benefit from?

another ideas that might help xamar is if people volunteered to clean the streets. i dont like when people just drop all their litter in the street. in fact there is a currently a campaign used by the jamaican local authorities, where they use the internet to achieve this.

someone sees litter or graffiti then takes a picture, uploads on the website run by the local authorities - usally environmental services, the local authorities dispatch cleaners to that spot and clean the area. i think we can all benefit from such a simple idea, improve our environment and it is plesant for the eye.

the slogan of the campaign is 'jamaican's beauty is our duty. a little corny no doubt but still a good idea.

B   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

The name 'Dashiki' waxa xumeeyey the Wayans brothers in 'Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood'
:D

i am sorry but this was a ploy to disrespect the traditional customs of african people. these wayan brothers are not even funny tbh, but its these african american with no identity bashing on africans who they hate for selling to the white man. you too shouldnt follow these ideas.