Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Horror of Mutilated Boys

And about FGM. Ladies, men do not perform FGM, your fellow women do perform FGMs. Ask them to stop it.

Right. And men expected their new wives to be sawn up, otherwise, they'd give her back. Hence, why women perform the rituals..for men's expectations.

Nice way of diverting the blame ;)

nuune   

we still have nothing to do with the FMG, say whatever u like sewing machine and the like cirbad dun tolitaan list them, we hold no account as to the horror's u experienced.

blame the women who sits between your legs with cirbad faas yaanbo middi toorrey baynaad iyo badeel.

Ps. by the way, I am in favour of destroying this evil dhaqan of FMG. It is just we have nothing to do, that is all.

STOIC   

one night i was flipping channels on my cable then suddenly i heard a somali language in one of the channel.I stopped my channel surfing and paid close attention.The film they were showing is called "the day i will never forget".It is about FGM practice in kenya.I was horrified and disgusted with the horror i saw with my naked eyes.The old lady who was commiting the horror was defending her practice in the name of "daqan".I will advice you guys to watch that movie then lets see if any own will defend or start any old "daqan" claptrap.

Paragon   

Right. And men expected their new wives to be sawn up, otherwise, they'd give her back. Hence, why women perform the rituals..for men's expectations.

DA, to be honest, no one has ever ask for our expectations. On the contrary, I personally prefer an un-FGMed bride. So this is a woman on woman crime, nothing to do with us - men. Just like black-on-black crime.

Just like black-on-black crime

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope ur joking...If you are hahahahahah

If not :mad: How do you think black-on-black crime came to be? The root of it? Black people suddenly woke up and said...hey..Im bored...let me shoot that N.I.G.G.A.?

Same as FGM. Were not talking about who does it. Were talking about

-Men (some) who demand it

-Men (some) who encourage it

-Men (some) who have freakin toddler tantrums if their wife isnt hacked and butchered like a piece of meat!!!

***Breath in...Breath out...Breath in...Breath out***

I see

STOIC   

if any own will defend or start any old "daqan" claptrap.

excuse my mispelling, this what i meant it ...

if any one will defend or start any old "daqan" claptrap

blame it on the keyboard

Stoic, I saw that documentary too. The face of that little Somali girl sticks in my mind. Here she is:

http://www.wmm.com/Catalog/pages/c604.htm

The documentary is titled after her poem, 'The Day I Will Never Forget'. Fouzia, I wish I could find her poem. A true Somali poet.

Worth seeing if you haven't.

We're all culpable. A society needs to weed this out as a unit.

Some basic info: http://www.stopfgm.org/stopfgm/fgm/why.jsp?idMenu=1,0&

Association for Integration and Development

c/o Posta Salaama Dubai

P.o Box 52063

Bosaso - Somalia

Tel: +252 523 4884

Fax: +252 523 4418

E-mail:jamilasaid@hotmail.com

Project co-ordinator: Jamila said Musse

Anyone know anything about the above organisation?

I dont know how this thread has turned into female V male or FMG?? didnt we exhaust all possible arguments about the Battle of the sexes or FMG... I thought majority had fundamentally agreed on FMG being one of the worst practises and anyone of us should do their part to stop it.

Now we have twisted this thread into something that it isn't.

Waar waaba yaabka yaabkiis...

Salaamaat

Every one is against FGM . . . no one supports at all . . . so no need for discussions about it . . . it is BAD hapit . . really BAD.

As said . . it is women on women crime . . as far as i know NO MEN supports it at all . . instead they like women to be origin (U know what i mean).

Gabar baan beri la kulmay,, waxay ii sheegtay inay gabdho bay dhashay FGM ku samaysay . . . waxaan ku dhahay maad ka deysid .. waxay dhahday ma taqaan:

waa ogahay inuu xun yahay FGM laakiin maxaan sameeyaa sow baranbarada ka geli mayso hadii kele . . . .

So guess . . . :confused: :confused:

^^^innaa fajacnaa wamaa argagaxnaa......meesha ma fuusto leersaneeso aa taalo?

Jaceylbaro weli masuwurka ma fiirinin waxaan ka baqaa wax ceeb ah oo in dhaheyga xamili karin inaan arko, teeda kalena tabar uma haayo soonkaan soonnaay in ajirka la iga dhimo ceebtaas daraateed, marka adaan ku weydiinayaa... maxaan ka sugaa musuwurkaas?

Senora   

This reminds of an article I read, the author stated that if men were the ones delivering babies, governments, scientists, doctors etc would do all they could to find some sort of drug to take the pain part of child birth; great deals of money would be spent to accomplish this. And had men been the ones experiencing monthly cramps more research would have been done on ways of eliminating such cramps so they could go through those times without pain. This of course was her opinion.

My professor in my Soci class gave us that article too. Very interesting, and i definitely believe it!

It was me who 'twisted' it. I was making a personal comment. I don't believe in making FGM a male/female issue but was pointing out the lack of empathy men generally have.

If everybody else jumped on the band-wagon, that's their business. There can never be enough said about FGM in my opinion. Someone may have benefited from reading some of what I've posted. If the post had been about the young boys, how much could have been said about their tragedy? Not much and nothing beneficial would have come of it.

Agreeing that it is a heinous crime does nothing to eradicate it. Which one of us is actually doing something about FGM?

You may return to discussing the boys if u so wish.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

It was me who 'twisted' it. I was making a personal comment. I don't believe in making FGM a male/female issue but was pointing out the lack of empathy men generally have.

If everybody else jumped on the band-wagon, that's their business. There can never be enough said about FGM in my opinion. Someone may have benefited from reading some of what I've posted. If the post had been about the young boys, how much could have been said about their tragedy? Not much and nothing beneficial would have come of it.

Agreeing that it is a heinous crime does nothing to eradicate it. Which one of us is actually doing something about FGM?

You may return to discussing the boys if u so wish.

So you are the culprit..hmmmm (closin his eyes as a Kungu Fu master would do)... I thought this tragety was highlightin the bad practices of witchcraft it wasn't about the Circumcision of Males... and choppin off the penis does not eqaul FMG..Altho I could see why you had drawn the comparison of the situations...You would think these Witchdoctors had they needed female sexual organs they would have chopped off more than FMG practitioner would have... wont you agree???

If you wanted to know how everyone of us is contributin to the issue of "War Against FMG" (dont mind borrowin Bush's fav phrase) then you could have started another topic..couldnt you?

but you are right..if anyone has jumped onto the bandwagon..then It aint your fault... ;)

Back to the War on FMG..I have my own ways of contributing it... :D

So back to the Mutilated Kids...

Tuujiye   

^^^innaa fajacnaa wamaa argagaxnaa......meesha ma fuusto leersaneeso aa taalo?

......LooooooooooooooL Iskey Caadi ma tihid adi..lol.....

wareer badanaa!!!!