Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Our freind SOCRATES is sick!!!

shyhem   

darman

I hope u friend recovers in time.We can do nothing but pray for him.

By the way if u organise i won't mind visiting him,i will holler @u later,take care brother

Jaabir   

Me and you can visit him at any time saxib.. but I don’t think he will be thrilled about the idea of having SOL females visit him at home and see how raggedy his tiny apt apartment is lol :D:D:D

shyhem   

LOool,I promise no dem females,we assume this like friday prayers.Its more rewarding for the ladies to pray at home and the men at the mosque, i think its good for the females to do the praying for the brother at home,while we deliver to him in person.

waryaa shidh i'm hungry,so let me drive to the nearest subway i'm so sick of bariis and basto u know.

Jaabir   

looooooooooooooool i know he will crack up when he reads this lol

i will go up to him and say.. eh eh eh eh duuude eh eh seriousely eh eh eh eh are you going to die ? eh eh eh eh looooool

MD   

Hey Darman thanks for letting us know :( by the way shyhem or darman who ever remembers tell him i said Hi and hope he gets better...

I promise no dem females

hey hey u that's not fair!

Ilaahhiy ha caafiyo ameen smile.gif

Ilaahay haa caafiyo walaalkeyn Insha'allah. Don't worry Darman bro, we are all praying for him so that he will be as fit as a fiddle. Amiin Insha'allah.

LuCkY   

DARMAN MAY ALLAH HELP HIM GET WELL SOON.

JUST REMIND HIM TO DRINK LOTS OF JUICE AND WATER TO CLEAN OUT THE INFECTIOUS BACTERIA AND WHATNOT.