Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

Must-have skills for 21st century Girl.

Cara.   

Faarax, clearly you were being silly, why are you ruining it with all this spinning?

You said 16-19 year old Somali girls don't need to learn how to manage their money. It doesn't matter if the 16 year old's money comes from a minimum wage job or she lives at home. She still should know how to manage the pittance she has. If you give her $100, she would still be better off learning how to manage it. Since it's her money at that point smile.gif

You said 19-25 year old Somali women are married and so mooch off their husbands and so don't need to manage their money. That's just nonsense. Maybe at the upper age range girls get married, but where do you live that has 20 year olds marrying men who make enough money to be sole breadwinners? Most young couples struggle with money, or maybe you give them $100 weekly allowances :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Puuja,Buuxo & Xanthus, Relax your guntinos girls
smile.gif

^^that is just dubious...what are you hopping to see? :D I couldn't let that pass you know!

Anyways, What was the topic again?

-Lily-   

Cara don't worry, FB is enjoying this.

Secondly, I only protested against the living off the husband comment, it was so uncalled for, Xalimos bring a lot to a marriage, and I don't really need to list them. Besides, no sane woman would just sit on her behind all day doing nothing, that's a recipe for a nervous breakdown.

Perhaps we should list some of the skills a woman does need to pass as a decent human being.

lol@guntiinos

Bess.   

21 century women can't afford to live off their husbands, they would die of boredom and ennui. unless your husband makes 6 figures a yr and then you would busy with all the things that you have to do like tell the housekeeper what to do, go to the spa, and so on and so fourth.

Most women i know actually have several jobs...including taking care of their husbands, children and having a regular PT/PT jobs.

Age16-25

1. Manage your money

- Women are more intimidated about financial issues than men.

- Women earn less money than men.

- Women are less prepared for retirement.

- Women receive smaller retirement benefits.

- Women live longer than men.

- Women are poorer in retirement than men.

- Women are more conservative investors than men

Summary: Women can't manage money. Period. You disagree with this? You think your wife is the next Warren Buffet? Well then Ilaahey ha kuu naxariisto ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^ :rolleyes: and :rolleyes: at the whole bloody topic. Ish. These broke a$$, long living, dependent "women" that these poor guys look after. Maskeen, You are every so kind to take care of "all those women".

Serenity I told you ages ago, buy a leash, no other girl is having the same problems as you :D

lool @cara & Zu

Originally posted by Cara:

Faarax, clearly you were being silly, why are you ruining it with all this spinning?

You said 16-19 year old Somali girls don't need to learn how to manage their money. D

Lol@Cara, You are now putting words in my mouth. I did not say little dhoocils don’t need to manage money. I said they don’t even have money to manage in the first place. Those that do,(The ones who work summers),earn so little that it doesn’t need any sort of money management. I was being silly on the housewife living off her husband, even though I was not far away from the truth in that most housewives in Africa do live off from the Hubby.

Lily,Buuxdo & Xanthus just got defensive without actually thinking through what I was yapping about.

In conclusion(I love this tone,lol), This list is probably not very useful for the Somali Woeman :D

Legend, You don’t know the old relax the guntino trick?

Originally posted by buuxo:

faraax, timo ha iga dayin
icon_razz.gif

Are you Bald? Try a wig dee :D

Avicena, the conclusion I made was probable and not definite. I based it on my observations and not facts smile.gif

Originally posted by Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna:

Yow Che... WLC Back from the intimate but redneck like Aroos...

Waryee....It wasn't redneck like. But the place was certainly country. Anyway what have you been upto. I haven't seen you around these joints in many well years I guess.

P.S Someone in Deisel was looking for you.

PPS....I thought you left New York :D . I guess someone missed KFC ;)