Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

Are you unique (2%) or are you common (98) ? find out!!!!

aaaaaaaaah...well ,,,,,since u all stated what you are....

im very common. im with the 98%....which ever group you end up in....give your self a pat on the back.

and thanx guys for the support...im still alien,,and u guys are soo friendly! muah atcha!

Senora   

Originally posted by opinionated:

I guess I'm 2% of the population!

I ended up with a cat in the Dominican republic ...but the part that got me was there was no fruit that started with T...

OH my godd :eek: Now that freaked me out....thats exactly what i was thinking.....and my fruit was a tangerine....so im wondering, what happens when the "unique" people start thinking alike

2real   

"so im wondering, what happens when the "unique" people start thinking alike"

Well they should start sending private messages to each other and talk about how unique they really are no? ;) ....playin'...I'm just jealous

ok...i froze for a couple of seconds cuz i thought i was seeing things...i had to read the sentence 2 or 3 times to actually understand tha sentence(kangaroo eating orange in denamrk)was the same exact answeres i got on ma paper...that's freaky fo'real, it felt like someone was in ma hea thinking what i was thinking...but hey, i guess iam apart of that 98% population.

Chikita   

To me what's interesting is that in order for all of you guyz to have to think about a country that start with "D" all of you had to end up with number 4 from your calculations. Does that mean all of you choose the same number to begin with or just means that this test was rigged and results therefore aren't conclusive?

Originally posted by Chikita:

To me what's interesting is that in order for all of you guyz to have to think about a country that start with "D" all of you had to end up with number 4 from your calculations. Does that mean all of you choose the same number to begin with or just means that this test was rigged and results therefore aren't conclusive?

Exactly!!!!!!!!

I was thinking why everyone had come with a country that started with the letter "D", unless if we all picked the same number to begin with

mine were Denmark and a Kattle couldn't think of a fruit though

Changed   

my friend and i ended up with the dominican republic too...........weid i just rade what others wrote that is why am replying twice

Curly   

Guess what I’m weirder than all of you lot, I got Dominica (Caribbean island), Aardvark and kiwi :D:D:D

Does that mean I get a medal? smile.gif

BN   

I got Denmark/Kangaroo/Orange 2!! Very weird but it put a smile on my :D

Finally I'm not in a "Minority Group" :D :cool:

Thanks silent-sistah ;)

MaLikah   

Bari looool...i like how u put that..

Walaahi that was so freaky- I think my jaw dropped when I saw that. Strange man!

MaLikah   

Bari looool...i like how u put that..

Walaahi that was so freaky- I think my jaw dropped when I saw that. Strange man!