maakhiri1

late Sultan Mohamoud Ali Shireh

ridiculous you keep repeating the same shite you have caught diarrhoea .history has been written and it wont be changed , those with   historical grievances  can spew all they like.

the facts are the sultan was apposed to anything to do with colonial rule 

the photograph was the end of the imperial era in Aden year was 1954 and was invation to all sultans around the world as he was representing the somalis    , and what he is leaning on is his sword .that same sword he cut the rope front of the british when they asked him why his replay was we dont prostrate to humans but to Allah alone.

about the letter is not begging  its  scheme to get what you want and deception is part of war to make it appear he quit his lust of the blood of the imperialists for as he was in house arrest in far land. read the anti colonial nationalist leaders that were  in  Seycheles from the Malays to the Ghananian Ashantis they all tried to deceive the brits by using similar tactics. when he returned back home he was still holding his anti colonial view and rejected somalis going under the british.

Amigos   

Just face the facts, your lie was busted. 

- We have his begging letter declaring himself to be a servant. 

- We have an actual photograph of him getting a medal for being a loyal subject of the queen. 

- You want more? 

Here is the story of how he begged the British in Aden to save him and his community from the mad mullah's attack on Las Qorey: 

1wVaGHAr.jpg.c7194f4eefa5f6ec71e3d996876eaf76.jpg

There is no spinning this. You should be thankful that Ina Cali Shire sent his SOS letter to beg the British for help. Otherwise the mad mullah and his crew would have decimated the Las Qorey community. 

Trust me when I say, digging this history is not good for you. 

i have answered all your questions in my last comment but its seems like you are just another brainwashed troll who wants to push what ever the butt hurt  imperialist and their propaganda machine were pushing as they got used and abused .remember little boy reer Maakhir were in war in three fronts basically the Maakhiris outsmarted them in so many instances   and that is why they still sitting on that vast land  stretching from Laasqorey to Gacal guule  from Bosaso to Ceerigaabo so stop whining history has been written already you cant re-write history .

you are just jealous  but you admire how the suldan is standing and leaning proudly front of that so called queen  .

be a good boy and watch this history lesson 

Amigos   

He put out an SOS to the Brits in Aden to come and save him from the mad mullah. 😂

Bringing up random youtube videos has no place in this discussion, we have witnessed what the historical record says on the topic at hand, real documents showing that he was a loyal British subject. To the point of getting a medal! 

The age of historical revisionism is dead. The man was, by his own admission, an obedient servant of the English. 

As my Master, Excellency, listen to my poor voice and let me return home. I shall be happy to see my country under the protectorate of the English people, I ask no more to be considered as a Sultan, all my firearms and ammunition shall be for the English. I will be satisfied to be the most humble servant of the English nation; what I most desire is the pleasure to be amongst my family, my children and wife, and that is my only dream. Pardon I am asking, I promise to be obedient and respectful towards the English people,I would not like any more to be a Sultan, what I should like is to be under the orders of an Englishman. I swear to what I have stated above, I swear and swear again to it

He swore three times on the name of Allah that he wants to be under the orders of an Englishman 🤦🏾‍♂️

poor lad is that all you can bring . the facts nobody cant change is that  The Suldaan Ilaahey ha naxaristo stood up against the strongest empire in the world and kept them a bay for long time by using different tactics while some people were happy to be under it and still glorify as the golden time .A man even his strongest enemies had respect for how he protected the people that were under his rule .A man who was anti colonial from the beginning to the end of his life . he was one of the causes the emperialist didnt settle  down in the land.

facts - Suldanku while in his home base no one ruled besides him 

as i told you many times many of the anti colonial national leaders that were in exile in places far away from their lands were using the same tactic  of deceiving the imperialists by pretending they no longer want war but as soon they returned home they were still politically anti colonial and active. you are only running around that letter as you got nothing else to discredit him but it is worthless  .

He was intelligent ,sharp man who knew how to get out of the situation.

Amigos   

If you think swearing three times on the name of Allah that you want to be an obedient servant of an Englishman is intelligent or sharp, then there is no point discussing anything with you 🤦🏾‍♂️

"what I should like is to be under the orders of an Englishman. I swear to what I have stated above, I swear and swear again to it"

😂😂

the letter is a proof against you 

firstly its mistranslation of words

secondly -it confirms that before the exile he was anti colonial whom was against placing his country under the protectorate of the english and was not willing to be changed from his status and was disrespectfull to the english but now him being exiled in far land away from his family he is willing to play along just so he can free himself and get back to his home country ,get past the language of the time all the letter says he will no longer be trouble to them. As soon he got back home he was still anti colonial that shows he was playing along .