Holac

Trump attacks Ilhan and where she came from (Somalia)

6 hours ago, gooni said:

Trump waa madaxeyne ay soo doorteen dadkii ugu badnaa maraykanka, asagoo ka turjumaya rabitaankoodana...

Ninkaas "dadka ugu badan" ma dooran. Abaay heeleeydii la tartameysay sadex milyan cod tiisa ka badan ayee heshay. Haddee sheekada hal qof iyo hal cod ahaan lahayd, mar hore laga tuuri lahaa waaloowga.

Ninkaas waalan si xulasho lagu soo xushay, dad la soo xushay electoral college lagu magacaabo xushay. Xulashada ka dhacdo Soomaaliya madaxweynaha lagu 'doorto' waxba maku kala duwana tan Mareykanka.

Holac   

Trump now started the "she married her brother" line of attack just to get investigations started by mainstream media. He is a nasty guy. 

1 hour ago, Holac said:

Trump now started the "she married her brother" line of attack just to get investigations started by mainstream media. He is a nasty guy. 

They are now using a picture of Tuke and saying her father is war criminal.

gooni   
17 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ninkaas "dadka ugu badan" ma dooran. Abaay heeleeydii la tartameysay sadex milyan cod tiisa ka badan ayee heshay. Haddee sheekada hal qof iyo hal cod ahaan lahayd, mar hore laga tuuri lahaa waaloowga.

Ninkaas waalan si xulasho lagu soo xushay, dad la soo xushay electoral college lagu magacaabo xushay. Xulashada ka dhacdo Soomaaliya madaxweynaha lagu 'doorto' waxba maku kala duwana tan Mareykanka.

Waad iiga xog ogaalsantahay dad aad la nooshahay

Balse waxaan hubaa gaal wuxuu miiska soo saaro si loo wada akhristo iyo waxa maqalka hoose ugu jìra waa kala laba.

8 hours ago, Apophis said:

This one is definitely not Somali.

A mole.

Because I told the truth about a **** I am no longer a Somali? lol

Why secessionist hate Somalis - a self hate. Ilhan will not be in Congress if she committed visa fraud. Under Trump, the US is a lawless country where corruption, misogyny, insults and bullying is encouraged at the white house. Trump himself committed so many crimes but is protected because he is the president.

Abdilahi is for sure a mole. He changed his avatar to Somaliland flag to character assassinate Somalilanders. Barwaaqo is rolling on her bed with ciil&caloolxumo.  

Awesome information. I think he is attacking Farmaajo and Somalia. I have all history are read of Somalia. It's very dangerous of attack in Farmaajo and Somalia.You have define what is needed to be done. The main problem is there is no leader to tell people even what they do not want to hear.People generally like leaders who are clear. You either follow them full heart or you bring them down full heart. No enmity. Some anti federalists were happy by what happened in SWS, but the people will never forget the humiliation done by using Ethiopians. It is most important post of the Somalia.Everyone is afraid of the constitution, because they are all weak and they think if the constitution is done right now it will benefit only the other side. Every Somali knows if constitution is done right now, Puntland will be most influential. All provinces will side with Puntland to get some small power sharing for themselves.I will share in this post. Thank you.

I see my post about ilhan possibly go to prison was deleted by delusional **** supporters of hers. With this level of dishonesty can you see why somalilanders want to succeed?

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, Abdillahi said:

I see my post about ilhan possibly go to prison was deleted by delusional *** supporters of hers. With this level of dishonesty can you see why somalilanders want to succeed?

Brother make peace with your own family members first before waging a war on the rest of the Somali people. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Brother make peace with your own family members first before waging a war on the rest of the Somali people. 

I am starting too, just a lot of misunderstand took place. Now we talk more. As for the Italian Somalia I will not stop they are not my family.

Listen young man, I am tired editing and deleting your trolling posts for the umpteenth time on this forum. You just joined and breaking forum's rules from left to right. I won't simply edit or delete your posts and threads again. You will be banned.