Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

welcoming the wonder kid back

LOL@OG....Waa kaas niman never appreciate the good things:P how many girls would send you greating from a place like that! none! and you know why? coz it's a very dear place...you gotta earn things like that! n abviously you did earn it :D

on the other hand, it could be a stinking salan for those who leaves their friends for no reason and "Haanuu caleehum" ! which includes you :D

fayaa cazizi, iska noolow waad ogtahay inay kilkishayda kaa fogtehee ;)

OG Moti   

loool@runaway_virgin .. yaa jamaa3a ma tar7amuu.. i left for a reason and it was not cause i dislike anyone here, i appriciate everyone even the pyschotic nomads and we got many of them here. and they are so cool.. but kilkilsha is too much ... i dont want salaan from there.. it is heartbreaking to receive salaan meeshaas kasoo goday... smile.gif anyway i also give u salaan bidaarta ka soo goday, i hope u will enjoy it, by the way my regards to lovely me.. she is big time missed in nomad hood areas and in cambodia.. congrats to her wedding tell her i send salaan kasoo goday dhaga iyo sanka qarkiisa...

yaa aziizatii .. dahabtu warajactu, walakinii aradtu an abqaa walidaa laa tusalim 3alay minal kilkisha 7ataa laa az3ali... wan in za3altu unarfiso waa la uriido ow u7ibu al narfaza.. kuunii rafiiqa kamaa qaala al shaa3iru

Ra aytuhaa fil manaami zaa7ifatan, faqultu lahaa laa taz7afii, qalbii yaraaki wa inii aaminuuu.. kuunii rafiiqa - by Al - mutanabi

peace

hacker1   

i rather do assembly programming than to decipher this language og_moti. thats some encryptic lingo! lol..brother. i speak spanish but not arabic. i use to live in costa rica then move to san jose about 8 yrs ago.

hasta la vista.

ya ceeny! waa iska kaa dhaafaa yaa miskiin:)

lovely me: she got married, moved to meine, and i guess having so much fun:PI did actually tell her all the SOL greetings she've gotten before her marriage:) so you're cool ;)

Xafsa   

How did I miss this topic?!!

Og-moti--jaalle cadde wlc back...next time you want leave like that....we might not be kind enough to let you back in! We don't take too kindly to people breaking our hearts :(:D

War bal warka caddeey!!....maxaa cusub? maxaa soo aragtay?

Wonder Kid??

i thought that title was reserved for Klown as he is much younger than Grandpa MOTI here and dare i say much cuter and way too sexy,oh and that body mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sorry if i got carried away that boy is Gods gift to women but only if you would have seen him.

so naayaa juxaa MOTI is old and he can't be called KID or did he tell you that he is the front runner of S.O.L heart throps.

i hope i didn't give you a rude awekening as MOTI is 5 years older than me and i proudly call myself AYeeYo as i am not ashamed of my age.

OG Moti   

loooool war grandpa aad idaba wadaan waa maxay, war sidan si ma ahee .. bal ma la iishoog waxa jira.. war bari baa waxa layiri ninku haduu ilaahey dadka kudiro .. geel iyo xoolo waxba uma taraan, ee bal maxaa dadkan igu diran, smile.gif(runaway_virgin can u compete with that heavy somali)

anyway Ayeeyo i thought we should support each other since we been around so long and our generation are six feet under... or u want to send me first and enjoy alone, the old man said "Kali cune, kuusane" so if u eat alone u will be kuusan "fat".. ayeeyo chill .. as far as cuteness I give to my boy Clown i want him to be cuter and yummy as u were saying... where i come from or use to be .. when u say to a man u are cute, be ready to be knocked down, cause cute men suffer and how is another story we dont like to tell people, but all i can say is they called softy and more ugly stuff so i hope my boy clown will be back and hear this cute thing he wont be happy i am sure.... anyway u guys are lovely except the eyeeyo who is pulling my legs .. waligey ma arag ayeeyooyinka waa lasee xiyaa .. waa kuma inkaar qabaxa nagu soo daayey ayeeydii.. peaCE...

Juxa   

INDHO ADAG AROOSKEEDA AY KA BOODAA :(

heedhe ma anagaan yaabin,

ayeeyo, as u claim to be a new nomad, let me dulmar the rule, what gets this juxa going,,,,,iam as laid back as someone who is been on DEtamol for yrs,,,,,but whatever u do,,,,,NEVER,,,, EVER, even in yr dreams call me NAYAA :mad: :mad: hate that word smile.gif and this i say as nicely as my fake smile goes.

mmmmmm got it off my chest,,,,,,about moti, unless u seen him,,,,,u dont know,,,,he is one of the few remaining gems,,,,,but i wont overdo the compliments,,,,his head is big as it is.

moti,,,,,,i should not get u back,,,,,cause dadka dhan aa dhiigkar ku ridee ;)

Paragon   

OG-Moti lol sxb dab aa lagu saarey, see camal adiga laakiin? gabdhahan hadaa rabtid iney ku cafiyaan, just iska qiro lol inaad duq tahay! heheh .. alla jecliyaa inaad iska qirato duqnimadaada. Aniga raalli iyo nus ayaan ku ahay duqnimada... run ahaantiina markii duqnimo la igu sheego qalbiga aan ka farxaa.....

Waryaa MOTI you are even too old for me as i am only 68 years old while you are 91 and you keep on telling these poor girls that you are a teenager!

Naayaa Juxaa i was only trying to help you and since you are one ungrateful then i will leave you alone but remember this when MOTI dumps your a$$ don't come to me asking for an advice.