Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

welcoming the wonder kid back

let me do this in Somali....

OG-moti,

Runaway^virgin waxay kuu soo diraysaa salaan ka soo baxday kashka iyo laabta even shafqalaha if you want :D

Salaan kabacdi, Heedho ina hooyo saas walalaha looma galo! Caasi hanagu noqon! markaad meel aadeysid waxaad dhahdaa: WAR NOMADYOOW waan baxay WAANAN SOO LAABAN :D We missed you dearly wallah ;)

OG Moti   

Libaaaaax sanaka .. my friend walahi ninyahow i am back and i do belong to here and i like it so much and maybe by now u know why i left for awhile...brother u conducted a meeting without me.. that is not how things work smile.gif anyway great to be back and next meeting sxb give me a call even if i can not make it atleast the invitation counts

Mizz unique .. u become color ful, i like the green thing... thanks sweety .. missed u too and three means a lot

Runaway virgin ... smile.gif thanx dhiblooy there is nothing called shafqalaha in somali looool waa igu alifanee miyaa, but missed u walahi and the little walaaalo shukumaaansi girl

Barwaaaqo - who said u hate me u never did, you know somali men when they hit on u and u close ur windows they say she hates me, but not in my case i am talking in general.. thnx

lucky... the little one, since i came back i am looking for ur topics i like them alot... good to see u again

hey welcome to the small dawaco,

good to be here again ... peace

A7LA-SHU   

yo'll wlcmin him back?? what fo?? yo'll didn't had enough of headache..... i guess not...

Og-Moti dude the door is dat way ----> can u like leave again lol. hahahahaha... and don't let door hit u ur way out.....

OG Moti   

magnoona_girl... garaa eeeh ya 3asal umaaal bi tarmiinii bara leeh .. camalt eeh , dana galbaan wa maskiin, crazy as hell but i missed u too.. thanx for the warm welcome... peace

Paragon   

LooL Og-moti sxb illeen waxba ma hilmaantid adiga? yaakhee long time ago ay aheed sheekadaas weli ma i aamini la'dahay? lol That night I was in my best behaviour.... juxana I was only entertaining her... Dawaco iga qaleey walaashiis ... Og-moti ha igu sii dirine.... coz lama-goodle-yaasha uus u laadar u yahay ;)

OG-moti... lol aniga markaan Canada tagaayo waalni maan qabaa laakiin? waxaa la dhahay Mukulaal miyirkeeda khabtoi masaajid booneed ma gasho. Sxb miyirkeyga waan qabaa!

::::wlc back,,,,,duqa magaalada,,og_moti::::

i hope ,,,inaad ka bad baaday waalida net,,ka,,since i heared a lot off ppl lost there lil minds,,just beeing online for a long time,, :(

anyways enjoy urself while u still 100% :D ,,,,

love you lot's,,xxxxx

OG_MOTI

wlc back bro and i hope this time you are for keeps.

next time you want to go to the market please inform me so that i can ask you to buy me some carrots for my goat.lol

Good to have you back my Brother.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_MOTI:

lucky... the little one, since i came back i am looking for ur topics i like them alot... good to see u again

The LittLe one huh? Anyways its good to have you back with us...you got us aLL teary-eyed and aLL for nothing! GLad you Like my topics. Does this mean you are officiaLLy back in the coffee-shop business?I know you are an addict. :D

OG Moti   

loool Ala tanaa runaway virgin ... kilkil beel i never seen someone sends u salaam from the kilkil.. i heard from shafka (chest) but kilkil balaaayo, war iska heyso salaantaada, war anagaa wax aragnay .. tani tu ma aha .. tani waa mid cirka laga soo riday.. war idhaaf ... salaan beel

peace

How rude of me.....

~A True Friend~

A true friend is someone who never lets you down.

If you need him, he'll stay around.

He's someone who cares about you,

Someone who believes in you.

A true friend encourages you

And is with you through the good and bad times too.

He understands it all

And always reaches out each time you fall.

He is a good friend

And is there time and time again.

He seems to be an angel from above

That came down to send you his love.

A true friend helps you more than you'll ever know.

Hia face always seems to glow.

He cheers you up when you're blue.

He's someone like you...OG_MOTI smile.gif

I am so sorry that I didn't welcome you back, at least I wrote a poem and I am welcoming you back Now....................

couple%207-7%20Image29.gif

Welcome back & I hope this time you are staying for good... smile.gif