Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

welcoming the wonder kid back

Juxa   

salaaaaaaaaam alllllllll u nomads,

it is wonderful to wlc the wizkid back.

wlc OG-MOTI, how we have missed u smile.gifsmile.gif

ha is martiyeen, mininka mininkaada waaye ;)

OG Moti   

waw my favorate 2 people in SOL (i got a lot of fovorate people here)

anyway thanx guys ..loooool jamaaal thanx but i dont do QAAT bro or are u trying to ruin my little reputation among xawos of being one of the few good men...loool

Both of you are stars, and stars look upon us even when we are not looking at them, lightining our way during dark nights, and never turns us down when we turn to them, even thou we dont remember them always... lots of love for you guys ... mac mac

PEace

Haaruun   

Qandho afmiishaara....Qaat ma ruugo ku lahaa(beenlow gaad tahey cun...).....wlc back bro, Yeah, I know it's been a very long time..I came back while u were away...Isbarmuuto cab, mise yoogo aad rabtaa, yaa caano warshadeedaa...ok ok

Juxa   

ala ala,,,,,,,,,,,how i have missed ya, waraa OG-moti wlc back :D

ok, i know u asked for an update,,,,,lets see what i can do,,,,,,what did u miss?

well, cause iam happy to have u back, let me tell u that u truely missed a big nomad night out,and i did enjoy on yr part,,,,,,thanks for wakiilnimada, i ate on yr behalve and enjoyed the company of the following.

libaax,,,,,,,,nice chap,decent, clever, a man of few words

jamaal,,,,,wwwwww impressive, i think he ate one or two of his own poems, cilmi boodhari is marji camel smile.gif

shujui,,,,,,,sweeeeet, kind, daacad.com

shaqsii,,,,,aqyaar no1, clever too, but he ate all the bariis, and did not look at my little saxan and offer some of his icon_razz.gif

but what i found the height of the evening was meeting my dahling girls, ala u girls did us proud walahi smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

moti, i told barwaaqo to hate u less,,,,,though she does not hate u at all, she will try for yr sake.

wildcat,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk u had me kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

i truely enjoyed meeting ya all and had fun,,,,,hope there will be many more.

moti,,,,,the rest of the nomad update will follow,,,,la soco next week ;)

Kool_Kat   

OG_MOTI, good to see back...Finally!!!

I am glad you decided to come to your extended family here on SOL...Boy ohh boy, did we miss you or did we miss you?

Don't eva disappear like that, walee hadii kale Cambodia aan kaa soo kalkalbeeneeynaa...(is that even a word?)...lol

dawoco   

Welcome back adeer....If you stay around, i'll do my best to not outshine you ;) , and not cariiri u with juxa's time...... :D:D

OG Moti   

Haruuun my old buddy, man i thought u left town .. i was wondering where were u man, someone told me u went to uganda looking for diamonds..

Kool kat, walahi i was wondering too where is kool kat but i guessed u changed ur name maybe u dont want og moti to fill ur pms with hi how are u messages loool by the way if u come to cambodia u might say man this is heaven...loool and i will hide from u cause i know u like 5 star hotels and i can not efford that...

Bachelor... i decided to make u ugaas ku xigeen loool but u dont return my calls ma waxaa istiri he is in cambodia he might ask u some $$$cash and u will end up sending the $$$ cash u were saving for raining days..

Mindstate .. man a million thanx bro ..i can not see ur avatar check the link please ..

dawaco loool adeer beel suuqa ha iga bixin... by the way i read ur poem, and i feel ur suffering of dictatorship authorities, i am doing some analysis of the poam and will post at later time, ... the answer to ur poem with a poem was a smart move from the Authoritarian one..loooooooooooool ..

Guys a million thanx to all of u .. lots of love.. peace...

OG Moti   

waaw juxa i missed a lot walahi... i wish i was there .. i truelly wish i was there..

shujui and wild cat were there.. and shaqsi and libaax and barwaaqo, man ... i missed it... not to mention jamaal, by the way i hope juxa u were not sitting beside jamaal, he stolen from me once i wont let it happen again loooooool if u wondering what did he steal, it was just an apple loool but i was hungry when he did steal it which makes a big difference loooool smile.gif

but thanx juxa for the update and dont tell me canjeero and canbuuulo were on the table cause i heard somalis brought those two to north america and europe, i can not beleive canbuulo get to Europe and North america before me... i just can accept to believe that, it is not fair .. ala anagaa wax aragnay,

jamaal,,,,,wwwwww impressive, i think he ate one or two of his own poems, cilmi boodhari is marji camel

that sounds dengerious to me.. what do you think Jamaal? loooooooooool

hey how about this i invite u all in cambodia .. ofcourse each of u will send $100 by western union so that i prepare the dinner table... loool

next meeting in Cambodia..and to all. deal? peace

dawoco   

looooool moti,

as you are my adeer i should inform you what took place :D

i hope u wont feel upset or :mad: but i got to come clean, juxa was sitting next to him 'jamaal' wispering so that i could not lipread either,,,,allah knows how hard i tried on yr behalf, and u wanted to put electric collar around my swan-like neck :confused:

u say appel but i think he will steal your tomato soon, get off sniffing those cambodian weed man smile.gif

OG Moti   

Waxaa layiri ilahey ninkuu dhibato ladamco qof ka celin karo majiraaan, i was feeling peaceful and enjoying my apple pie till i heard a voice telling me there will be a meeting and juxa has to be there, i stood up and said my words, i thought it was words of wisdom and no one will ignore, but life played her turn, juxa tells me we hve a meeting, i say who is coming, she says sophest and jamaal, i stopped her and said wait is jamaal we are talking about jamaal_11 she says yes, then waan istaagay macawuusta ayaan si fiican u xertay, and i said remembering the apple i lost once, who u got as a back up, she says dawaco, the name put smile on my face, cuase i knew dawaco has to be smart and could out smart jamal or any distructions he might bring with him.. guess what happen,,, the dawaco was out smarted and jamaal bringing sophis. was smart move, the dawaco was distructed and forgot my instructions not to allow juxa sit beside the hunter.. all i can say is my tomato was almost stolen but in Asia we have a saying "you can steal my apple but not my tomato.."

Dawoco ninkii wax udhiibtaa kawaalan... i will fight and soon my chinese origin poem translated to english will come to the table, and as far dawoco concerns ...i will not only put electronic collor on her kneck i will also increase the electeric volts so that when ever she gets distructed electric shocks she receives to make her pay attention, and what is this wispering .. i want to know was that a general meeting or someone set up a ground to steal my tomato? soon i shall post my poems and make the poem section lively... peace :mad: and :confused:

Originally posted by juxa:

moti, i told barwaaqo to hate u less,,,,,though she does not hate u at all, she will try for yr sake.

I don't know where he got the idea that I hate him.... :rolleyes:

OG Moti,

Welcome back bro. And just because we fight...a lot...doesn't mean I hate you. Okky

Juxa,

Lovely meeting u and sweet dawaco too... ;)