Apophis

Farmajo attacks Kismayo

Dhoodaan   
On 7/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, galbeedi said:

Somali people are dying left and right , yet no urgency from the leaders. I never understood the idea of recruiting armies for years. Conscription of soldiers usually takes 70 days around the world. Western style professional soldiers will take decades to build. You need tens of thousands of militia and flood the land with soldiers. 

We do not need to pay members of parliament , ministers or the fat , do nothing bureaucrats of Mogadishu we are thousands (5200).The whole government must be mobilized for security and every penny should be spent to the soldiers.

It seems the foreign elements of Al-shabaab is targeting the productive Somalis who are making the difference. If you check the names of those killed in these hotels for the last few years, they were all targeted for being great Somali nationalists.

Ahmed Madoobe is busy with electioneering and dining in Nairobi hotels. There is probably no one to mind the shop in Kismaayo.If these things continue both in Kismaayo and MOgadishu,  it means Farmaajo and company had failed .If the insecurity of Mogadishu continue and security is only in the green zone, they have no reason to run for re-election.

Galbeed, i am glad that you started asking questions that i have been asking my self long time. let's use our brains for a minute, why do we need more then 27 ministries with 54 ministers with $5000 - $10.000 salaries that 90% of them does not function at all. and more then 350 house and upper house representatives with $3000 dollars salary that does nothing. security comes first. every penny should be spend on security. armies should be paid at least $500.00 a month to insure their bills are paid and it becomes a profession that only those who qualified are hired. we need a leader whose first and second and third priorities are security. 

gooni   

Geeridu waa xaq markay dhacdo oo kaliya yaa xanuun badan, ka dib ilaahay wuxuu aadanaha ugu badelaa "samir", oo ah nimco aad u wayn.

Tacsidu dhamaan mayso waligeed waa jiri doontaa qofna saacadiisa dhaafi maayo meesha aad ku dhimanayso, goobta, iyo sida aad u dhimanayso, waa kaydka ilaahay noo qariyay, si aan u dhimano anagoo faraxsan.

Waana tan soomaalidu ku maahmaahdo (qof dhintayba waxbuu damacsanaa) ama shaqo yaa qabyo ka ahayd, waa nimco aad wayn.

Tan aad leedihiin masaariif qaali ah yaa nooga baxda aqalka hoose iyo kan sare wax qabadna kuma hayno, soomaalidu ma masruufto golayaasheena beesha caalamkaa masruufta.

Caruurtaada hadaad masaariifta ka goyso waxba kaa dhagaysan maayaan ilaa qaxooti ilaa dalkeenii waa nala masruufaa.

Dhaqaale maskax iyo wadiniyad adiga kaa timid yaa dal badbaadin karo

Balse hadaan markii kabo dhiig leh aan ka daawano Facebook, dumarka la baroorano ama farmaajaan meeshaas na dhigay lasoo istaagno been baan isu sheegnay walaalayaal anagoo daciif ah.

Holac   

Why did it take so many hours for the leaders of FG to speak about this tragedy?

I really think the approval was given to Alshabab terror units by handlers higher in the FGS. This was to teach Madoobe a lesson and pave the way for outside intervention. It may have been a terrible miscalculation because Madoobe now seems stronger than before. 

It is terrible to lose our dear sister is this nonsense power struggle between Madoobe and Farmaajo. The country is being destabilized further than it already was by the incompetence of Farmaajo and Kheyre at the top who have no plan to fight Alshabab. 

galbeedi   

Actually , it took them more than 48 hours to condemn or even talk about it.

I have always believed that some of these attacks are deployed strategically by handlers with deep pockets. THere is huge difference with some car bomb somewhere and big operations that need intelligence and logistics. If this Al-shabaab strength, how come not one single cell is being discovered? 

THere are a lot of finger pointing here. Farmaajo and Khayre has zero strategy against Al-shabaab. They secluded themselves with checkpoints  in Mogadishu green zone like the colonial armies. With zero Ethiopian intelligence interference these days they have plenty of opportunity to concentrate on security, yet , when you spend most of your time politicking , you are doomed to fail.

THe Kenyans are eating Ugali in Kismaayo port comfortably without venturing outside the city. Madoobe who used to be tough on security is distracted by elections and other issues. 

The false peace bought with cash in Galmudug might crumble as soon as the check is cashed, but Very knowledgeable people will tell you that the main problem lies in Mogadishu and the two Shabbelle. If Mogadishu is safe people will abandon the dusty towns of central Somalia and seek better life in these regions. How Farmaajo and Khayre resolve these regions will determine if they have moved the security file or not.

There are excuses about money or soldiers. No government in the world , no matter how weak will ever complain about not paying the salary of its soldiers. Have you seen Somaliland complain about not having salary for soldiers?. How can a one city government could afford thousands of public servants?. Is this the government of "gobolka Banaadir?

Any way, they get less than a year to fix these things or they will be just another failed leadership that will retire some foreign land.

galbeedi   

I do not want to jump around, but the latest casualty shows that most of the dead were those challenging Ahmed Madoobe including Shuuriye.

Apophis   

You are the worst kind of paid propagandist.

I knew Shurie, we worked together, we were neighbours and he was also a relative. He was vehemently pro Jubbaland and he was not pro Farmaajo. Nor was he against Ahmed Madobe.

I can also see a cheap dig you added to the nonsense you posted, that is, “kenya is eating Ugali in Kismayo”. 

Tell me Mr giant brain, how come you never complain about Uganda or Burundi in Mogadishu? What were they doing when Mogadishu was/is blown up every fortnight? 

And is it Kenya’s responsibility or the Federal Government, who have been given billions of dollars to defeat Alshabab? Isn’t the defeat of Alshabab the campaigning point of your master in 2017?

What is the meaning of “ Nabad iyo Nolal” if Alshabab can roam freely?

I will finish they way I started, you are a cheap propagandist crying crocodile tears. And I would go as far as to say, it is people like you who are the problem of Somalia.

Your type and Alshabab are two sides of the same coin. And we must work to defeat you as much as we defeat alshabab.

I bet if Siyad Bare was alive your type would be posting Kacan propaganda here. 

Go to hell.

Hodan Nalayeh supported Jubaland and peace. Her Husband was close associate of Madoobe, serving as minister before deciding to concentrate on business. I am with Apophis the monkey on this. Farmaajo tried to pull a fast one on us. He is responsible for this mess.

If you watched the news, Jubaland ministers are openly accusing Farmaajo of being behind the bombings. 

gooni   

Madoobe ciidankiisa gaarka waa jufo soocan sidaan maqlay oo badankoodu ka yimid dhagax buur markii ina iley la xiray ka dib, si sahlana waa loo dhex gali karaa laga yaabee inuusan waxba ka ogayn, laga yaabee inuu xuurto beena dadka tusayo alahu aclam

Balse waxaa la hubaa inuu dayacay dadkaa qiimaha badan oo amnigiisa hoos joogay.masuuliyadana cid la qaadaysa ma jirto

Nin, nus gawracan rafasho badan laga waayi maayo kismaayo cid aan asaga iyo kenyaatiga ahayn kama taliso.

Apophis   
16 minutes ago, gooni said:

Madoobe ciidankiisa gaarka waa jufo soocan sidaan maqlay oo badankoodu ka yimid dhagax buur markii ina iley la xiray ka dib, si sahlana waa loo dhex gali karaa laga yaabee inuusan waxba ka ogayn, laga yaabee inuu xuurto beena dadka tusayo alahu aclam

Balse waxaa la hubaa inuu dayacay dadkaa qiimaha badan oo amnigiisa hoos joogay.masuuliyadana cid la qaadaysa ma jirto

Nin, nus gawracan rafasho badan laga waayi maayo kismaayo cid aan asaga iyo kenyaatiga ahayn kama taliso.

Ninyahow August 19th wax yar aya kadiman.

No need for long stories. 

Ahmed Madobe wu so noqon. Taas waa balan.

kabacdi ado madax yar maxad sameny doonta.

Ilka yar meeshay joogan ayan radin doona marku Ahmed so noqdo.

One achievement Madoobe can campaign on is the success he's had preventing any terrorist attacks in Kismayo for the past 7 years. Lately, he's been distracted by the relentless political pressure coming from Villa Somalia ahead of the election which has given an opening for this tragedy to occur.

I fail to see any reason why Madoobe would orchestrate this attack, the real culprits are sitting in villa Somalia.

Farmaajo is either looking to move the location of the election to somewhere more favorable in Gedo or simply attempting to lower Madoobe's stock ahead of the election. 

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Apophis said:

how come you never complain about Uganda or Burundi in Mogadishu? What were they doing when Mogadishu was/is blown up every fortnight? 

I did complain hundreds of times about the Ugandan army and Amisom  hiding in their bases in Mogadishu. Yet, it is a difference between Al-shabaab presence in Shabbelle area .and Al-shabaab fully controlling major towns in Jubbaland, like Jilib and Bu'ale the capital. It is their duty  of the Kenyans to clear these towns from the terrorists.

3 hours ago, Apophis said:

Your type and Alshabab are two sides of the same coin. And we must work to defeat you as muchh as we defeat alshabab.

If Al-shabaab is defeated , there won't be any mercenary forces, Amisom, Kenyans or even Ahmed Madoobe. Their presence is desired by all of  the above. There will not a cash or flourishing enterprise for most of these groups. 

Al-Shabbab can only be defeated by serious Somalis without the foreign mercenary. 

There were always a lot of talk among Somalis about the culpability of the leaders. During the presidency of  Hassan Sheikh , people here in SOL and other places had accused him of utilizing Al-shabaab against his enemies. I was one of those who rejected that accusations due to the fact that Hassan was attacked by the group inside Vila-Somalia and bombing his Hotel just days after he was elected.

Yet, I have my own explanations and understanding of these calculated hits on high profile places. A friend who works a foreign NGO in Halane but resides in the city told my this year that up to three times he received phone call warnings from his company about incoming bombings in Mogadishu. He said, " they once they told me to stay home and avoid traveling city streets while other times they told me about something happening in a major government ministry". In fact after that call the terrorists hit the interior ministry.

We also know that almost all entities, whether they are Puntland, Somaliland, the Uganda, Amisom , Ethiopia and even big business people have direct contacts with Al-shabaab. When was the last time Al-shabaab had unplanned fights with Amisom?

I do not believe that a Somali leader will kill his own people on purpose, but since Al-shabaab also acts as extortion and criminal mafia enterprise, they could be hired to make a hit for wrong people. In Mogadishu , they are even used to bomb and eliminate a business rivals.

The main issues is that since the federal government doesn't have any presence or power in Kismaayo, it is the duty of Ahmed Madoobe to save guard Hotels and other major buildings. As i said before , he was probably distracted by the election. Also, Al-shabaab had targeted before the Somali elders who selected candidates in the 2016 

4 hours ago, Apophis said:

I bet if Siyad Bare was alive your type would be posting Kacan propaganda here. 

I will take Siyaad Bare any day compared to Madoobe, Xaaf, SAkiin and Biixi. In his time at least we knew those who were killing us.

Finally, learn from this tragedy and protect the innocent people 

Apophis   

Galbedi, I think you and people of your generation need to serious ponder and ask themselves this: what damage has the so called kacan “education” done to my ability to think.

I am not surprised you lack the ability to think critically, you spent your formative years being taught how to praise a dictator to the point that 30 years later, you still feel the need to praise that same dictator.

You are not alone, I have met many ex kacan kids, you all have the same mentality. 

It is a mental disability and there is no cure.

That is why I never take you or anything you write seriously. 

I rather a warlord rule than ex kacan children. Any day.

Holac   

Farmaajo is slowly becoming the most disliked leader in recent memory. What a fall from grace. 

gooni   
10 hours ago, Apophis said:

Ninyahow August 19th wax yar aya kadiman.

No need for long stories. 

Ahmed Madobe wu so noqon. Taas waa balan.

kabacdi ado madax yar maxad sameny doonta.

Ilka yar meeshay joogan ayan radin doona marku Ahmed so noqdo.

waxba kama qabo haduu madoobe soo noqdo aragtidayda.

Am not sure your identity 
but i can't understand, why your against kacaan? 

Do you know before kacaan what your people was?

they was good people but not to equal to other's when they are in muqdisho or kismayo.

Go and read the history properly am sure you will love kacaan too much.

9 hours ago, SeaFaringSomali said:

One achievement Madoobe can campaign on is the success he's had preventing any terrorist attacks in Kismayo for the past 7 years. Lately, he's been distracted by the relentless political pressure coming from Villa Somalia ahead of the election which has given an opening for this tragedy to occur.

I fail to see any reason why Madoobe would orchestrate this attack, the real culprits are sitting in villa Somalia.

Farmaajo is either looking to move the location of the election to somewhere more favorable in Gedo or simply attempting to lower Madoobe's stock ahead of the election. 

Sea food,

Maya awoowe, you confused clan power sharing 

Reer gedo waxaa lagu gowracay farmaajo oo aan filayo inuusan waligiis gedo tegin, labo madaxweyne ma yeelan karaan xataa haday istaahilaan ama dastuurka qabyadaa lama waafajin karo.

Musharaxiintu 90% waa beesha madoobe kii soo baxana ayagaa kala jufaysane, cidina waxba kuma haysato, beelaha kalena waa goob joogayaal.
Sidaa u faham arinta walaalo.

Farmaajo muxuu beel is dooranaysa gobol kale ula aadayaa?