Apophis

Farmajo attacks Kismayo

Apophis   

Latest: The senator is alive and well.

There’s is 1 remaining Farmaajo figheter, the rest are dead.

Haatu   

I don't believe this was a simple Al Shabaab attack. Whoever is behind it must be severely punished.

Samafal   

Cascasey Hotel is Reer Gedo owned hotel. So it ludicrous to say that they would attack their own people.

Apophis   
8 minutes ago, Haatu said:

I don't believe this was a simple Al Shabaab attack. Whoever is behind it must be severely punished.

Reer cabudwaq must be cleared from the city and Jubbaland.

women and children included. They are all shabab

Apophis   
5 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Cascasey Hotel is Reer Gedo owned hotel. So it ludicrous to say that they would attack their own people.

Who were the guests? And who told you cascasey is reer gedo hotel? 

Samafal   
15 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Who were the guests? And who told you cascasey is reer gedo hotel? 

I don't know individually but I guess is mixed as it is a hotel. I certainly know one of the survivors Iftin Baasto and he is not Ahmed Madobe folks. Cascasey hotel was owned by a man that is close family of Mohamed Siyad Bare. That is if the hotel did not change hands recently. Ask any Reer Kismayo person, they will tell you. 

Apophis   
27 minutes ago, Samafal said:

I don't know individually but I guess is mixed as it is a hotel. I certainly know one of the survivors Iftin Baasto and he is not Ahmed Madobe folks. Cascasey hotel was owned by a man that is close family of Mohamed Siyad Bare. That is if the hotel did not change hands recently. Ask any Reer Kismayo person, they will tell you. 

Siyad Bare looters don’t own anything Kismayo.

we are not in the 80s

gooni   

Allaha u naxariisto intii dhimatay dhaawacana allaha u fududeeyo.

Samafale

Ilmahaan yar meel fog buu kasoo habaabay, kaluun bakhtiyay buu xeebta kasoo doontay.

Waxaan filayaa cascasey inuu ahaa maxamed siyaad barre walaalkii ay isku hooyo ahaayeen waana hoteelada qadiimka ah

Dadka meesha wax ku noqday waa dad isku jir ah sidaan maqlay, wayna dhici kartaa in lays hoos geliyo ama beel target ahayd allahu aclam.

Samafal   

There is a report that says people killed include Hodan Naleye of Integtation TV and her husband. If true May Allah shower them his mercy and forgive their sins.

Hodan was indeed killed. Alla ha unaxariisto!

These sorts of things show the short sightedness of Somali leaders and Somalis in general There's more than enough man power to defeat Al-Shabaab but with no real leadership,nothing will happen.

The massacre of 500 people in Xamar was an opportunity to rally people and defeat Al-Shabaab but Farmaajo squandered it.

Dhoodaan   
37 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Hodan was indeed killed. Alla ha unaxariisto!

These sorts of things show the short sightedness of Somali leaders and Somalis in general There's more than enough man power to defeat Al-Shabaab but with no real leadership,nothing will happen.

The massacre of 500 people in Xamar was an opportunity to rally people and defeat Al-Shabaab but Farmaajo squandered it.

may be alshabaab is profitable business that no one wants to be defeated,  it gives a blank check to failmajo and crew to loot the country and amisom the legitimacy to stay.