Old_Observer

Ethiopia in very critical stage Governing Party falls apart

On 7/13/2019 at 2:05 PM, Apophis said:

I have highlighted the blatant lies.

Name any Somali enclave that has more parts of clans and sub-clans of Somalis more than Kililka?

Lets use: NFD, Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Kililka...based on current governance.

update:

Amxara Kilil has chosen replacements for theleaders that died.

1. President will be PM Abiy advvisor, just like the late President was also PM Abiy advisor bad optics and meaning

2. The party V/P and Government president has been split for first time

Rumour is that the party V/P was not PM Abiy choice and the President of the KIlil is not Amxara party choice. There is also deep regional/clan rift and this is temporary solution.

PM Abiy has now completed changing Kilil government heads as he said except Benishangul and Tigray. He was very childish to say that.

He said starting from Somali, except Benishangul and Tigray, we have changed all kilil governments at least Kilil presidents. Meles used to do that, but never would he even mention let alone bragg about it.

For the Somali its humiliating. Even when Abiy threatened the Sidama, he said in parliament, I will do what I did in Somali Kilil, if you don't listen and obey my plans and timing.

He changed everywhere, but only the Somali president is willing to talk openly supporting PM Abiy and Co. All others are holding on to Federalism and not saying anything bad about their past Kilil leaders. There is change of President in Afar, but not change of nuance and not even small criticism on their past leaders.

PM Abiy party is now the weakest in Oromia, his home state. His party is now shifting to issues of the opposition and becoming more Oromo nationalist which immediately breaks their alliance with Amxara who is also becoming more Amxara nationalist.

The situation is really bad. There is no imposing leader. Too much outside reliance from UAE to America to Regional neighbors.

6 hours ago, Apophis said:

I don’t know why people take Cagjar seriously.

He was a junior UN employee who occasionally “penned” badly thought out “articles”, which in a nation of illiterates, made him some philosophical genius. 

In a way, he is no different to Farmajo, he was selected because they knew his limitations, and they knew he would not take these people far.

Don't underestimate the power of government. He can weaken and destroy Liyu, He can corrupt some persons or provinces, he can split ONLF...few things he can do. All these are instructions/wishes by PM Abiy and Amxara as well.