Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Non-Somali's Among Us?-

I always refer my non-Somali friends to this site, whenever I find a thread that's informative, interesting or funny. I know one of my British white friends have signed up to these forums because they were interesting, and as a Somali I'm not only his link to African people but also to Islam. So I think it's quite useful to have non-Somali members. Sure, most of them wouldn't be interested in a Somali forum, but if they did, it would be nice if they joined this one, considering it really is the best Somali forum out there.

And as for the language, even I tend to drift off when people start speaking Somali, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying other threads.

Ur question is

How do I feel about non-somalis among us?

Firstly I am living in canada. I am around non-muslim non-somalians non-everything.

U name it. We get it.

However I fully feel Alright with it. When u learn about other ppl other countries, u slowly become openminded.

U will start respecting others u know what I am saying.... maybe teach them about islam and our culture. That is my point of view. I have few nonmuslim nonsomali friends they are quite kind simple.

Remember we are humans at the end of the day.

So what if others non somalis come here to read or post.

Reallllllllly honestlyyyyyyy SHOULDNT be a big deal.

peace out.

Posted By Lexus

Non-Somali's among us?

How do you feel about it?

The same way i feel about Japanese vehicles :confused: :confused:

Isra's Dad

N.O.R.F   

Currently working with English, Irish, German Architect, Nigerian Architect, Nigerian Civil Engineer, Iranian Civil Engineer, Nigerian security Guard, Jamaican Labourer, approx 30 Russian/romanian/east EU labourers, i get along with all of them (except a few Chelsea supporters) :D

Janna   

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

The same way i feel about Japanese vehicles :confused: :confused:

Isra's Dad

:rolleyes: I understand that you don't want to offend the Non-Somali's (Smart move) ;) ....

Lol@Isra's Dad...

I'm assuming your little girl is well?

Mansallah

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

i get along with all of them (except a few Chelsea supporters)
:D

looool

sore losers :D

Thoth   

I am not a somalian, but I read posts, and post here myself. I am trying to get a better understanding of somalians, because my wife is one. I also speak a little somalian. Don't limit yourself, explore, and grow.

bilan   

i have no problem with non-somalis among us, i do visit other forums, and i do direct my friends to this website(the ones who are very interested in somalia) i believe diversity will give us more view points. and its really interesting to visit other non-somali sites. so all nationalities welcome to SOL.

I guess there is nothing to be alarmed having non-somalis in the forum after all we are all here for a mere reason, interchanging ideas. Hei, before I forget, aint we all interacting with non-somalis on a daily basis in the diaspora?.

Taleexi Jr.

Saalixa   

Nonge

What are you implying now????I'am not going to say anymore becuase i was nearly digested a while ago.

I'm a non-somali. I came across the site randomly and found it very interesting. I'm also muslim so it's nice to interact with fellow young muslims with varied and stimulating ideas and opinions.

I'm quite intrigued with the somali culture as it resembles mine in many ways.(south east asian) I have a close friend who is somali and we constantly complain about the same things!

Thanks to all those who make us non somalis feel so welcome! smile.gif