Janna   

-Time to attack -Lexus (Come on girls, the claw are out)-

verdana.ttf&border=000000&talign=2&tpos=

Am I right or am I right?

----------------

Non-Somali's among us?

How do you feel about it?

-----

I personally would not do be found in other forum, that doesn't belong to Somali's.

The reason been?

Because I wouldn't be feeling comfortable in that certain forum. It would be extremely difficult if they were writing in another language.

Besides the culture differences I wouldn't find that certain forum fascinating.

----------

discoball2.gif

lol   

But that doesn't give us the reason to be unwelcoming does it? :D I think we can let the Non-Somalis among us learn from us... I think visiting forums of different countries makes it easy for one to learn about different cultures without having to visit that particular country

somalis now days mix with non somalis quiet fequently, some of them speak better somali then us.

others have other connections with somalis, i guess we are very attractive community; :rolleyes:

but i no wat u mean; as a person who can't read somali, i get lost when i read a post and someone speaks both, i tent to give up.

but i gusse if the can handly all dis somalis den we can handle couple of non somalis

salam

Pucca   

yes i can mz lexus, but is there really a point to this question? are you pointing out certain ppl? and if so why? have they bothered you?

Time to attack

^and lastly, wat exactly did you mean by that statement?

Don't be silly Lexus, SOL may be a Somali forum, but all are welcome here whatever their nationality.

I was a member of an Algerian Forum, which I came across while doing some research on the Algerian civil war, for a couple of years. Although I never posted much (because a good number of the posts were written in either Arabic or french), it was pretty interesting to read the views of young, educated algerians who like most of us grew up in the diaspora. I noticed loads of similarities between us and them.

Point is, you learn a lot about other groups of ppl if you visit their forums and engage with them.

OG Moti   

Somalis are the only people so content with themselves, everything that carries the name of Somalia has to be purely for Somalis, Don’t marry a foreigner! Don’t be friends with a foreigner, I mean come on we live in this world and we are out of Somalia, it is time we integrate with others and be part of this world since we can’t live together in Somalia..

Some of you were born in the country you are in; which pretty much makes you not a Somali.. so lets be Citizens of the world since we can’t be citizens of Somalia..

Peace

I personally would not do be found in other forum.

Well you said it, ‘personally’.

That’s you and you.

I am on the other side of the statement you just made.

Supuu, i thought you were not FROM SOMALIA? sup! icon_razz.gif

nuune   

as Zephyrine said, even myself, I am a member of about Four Foreign Forums(FFF), so basically, if you can't integrate foriegn people on the net, how would you do it in real life!!

It was only last few months that SOL became multi-cultural nomad center, all people of different nationalities are welcome.

STOIC   

Afro..Supuu is Mulatto -she will be down in the dumps for saying this- but who cares this is SOL where you can offend with impunity!

Janna   

Hibo

I'm not saying let's not be unwelcoming. I'm just wondering what they see in Somali's, that's all! (I shall not say my thoughts if I wasn't a Somali).

Smilez

Maxaad fahmin (There goes my broken Somali).

mizz_Slander

we are very attractive community

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zephyrine

:eek: You joined what? :eek: *No Comment*

*Afronaut*

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

shyhem   

Lexus

With bad name like Lexus,why so annoying.I have seen platinum diggers,but never been around a woman so in love with lexus she had to call herself lexus.

I guess Some pple have a bad taste.

Janna   

^^ I believe you misunderstood the topic.

This topic is not about names, etc

It happens to be addressing the Non-Somali's here.

My aim is to get their point of view. Not what whether I am a gold digger and how much I like Lexus cars :rolleyes: . Somali's! :rolleyes: