Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What is your purpose?

OG Moti   

my purpose to live and let others live.... worship God and help man kind... and leave with a clean mind... and leave behind a little mini_me to remind people i existed once... :D peace

Curly   

I think an ideal answer would be to WORSHIP ALLAH!

And after the dream I had last night, I know I'm here to Worship Allah and Allah ALONE!

Anyways I don't think I can make a great impact in this world! So I'd rather spend my short life span on this earth setting an example to others and showing them that good people do exist in this world full of sick and sadistic people!

Rahima   

Allah has already answered it for us.

Wa maa khalaqtul jinna wal insa ilaa liyac buduun

"And I have not created the Jin and man but that theyworship Me" 51:57

Curly   

My dream?! Do you really want to know?

Well, I’m not sure whether it will scare you as much as it scared me, because obviously it’s centred a round my greatest fear and that is unique to everyone.

Well it’s all a little hazy now but it was so realistic at the time, I was at home with my aunty and everyone was saying that it was the end of the world. But I couldn’t believe it and I could feel that everyone was ready to die and were praying to Allah. But I was really sceptical about the whole thing as though I didn’t believe that it would ever come, until I ran upstairs to my bedroom with my aunty and I looked out the window towards east and there in the clear blue sky I saw dark blue Arabic writing, which I couldn’t translate but assumed it said “La Ill laha Il la Allah”. Then I got this weird feeling that after all this time I finally knew Allah exists and that everything I ever questioned had been answered. Then afterwards I realised that it was the end of the world and that I wasn’t ready to face Allah. So I ran to make wadu and all I kept saying was “Forgive me Allah” frantically, while I tried to make wadu but I couldn’t and I knew I didn’t have enough time and I was in tears because I kept asking for more time, saying that I would pray. And that’s when I woke up!

I was so scared I didn’t even care what time it was I had to pray at that moment! So I did and I promised myself I would never miss another prayer again, but I’ve already broken that promise. God help me!

But the dream was so realistic it honestly got me evaluating my life and why I don’t do the things I’m suppose to do, when it’s so simple!

Miriam1   

It is a Given that We are here in this world to Worship Allah.

Yet I think the Poster had that In mind...However...We as People Have to have a worldly Objective..Contribute to our Muslim Society in postive manner Through Gaining an Education and Using Our Skills to Build on what is there..To build a great society..So what is your Objective In those Terms..What do want to do..What is the Purpose of Your life..What will your contribution Be?

Will your contribution be..that you will bring up concious Muslims and Muslimah's

Will your contribution be..that you gain an education and build the status of the Ummah?

So..I am Glad That All of You Have this in Mind We are Here To Worship Allah.

Peace In The Middle East !

smile.gif

worship ALLAH (s.w.t) and live life the fullest

as Bocaccio (the great renaissance philospher) once said "Live as if you will never die, believe as if you will"

oh and my personal motto: "If at first you dont succeed bungee-jumping is not for you!"

wun. T.DOT SEEN

i sometimes believe that i am here for the sole purpose to give women a hard time!!! i miniplate them too much!!! is that bad or good!! :confused:

Pucca   

like hell yea thats bad, you've got serious issues with females, makes me wonder how you got yourself a wife.

Liqaye   

a man who wants something and wants it all the time

Oliver wendel Holmes.

I know what i want and always wanted and if it is a good thing for me Allah [s.W.T] will grant it.

rudu so u do speak soomaali...waad ii gabatay

my purpose of life; inaan ilaah caabudo, isaga u go'naado, nabiga aamino scw, kutubta aamino, maalaa'ikta iyo maalinta aaqiro

Inaan waalidkeyga baari u noqdo oo aan wax taro, haduu eebe i siiyo caruur inaan insha allah ku barbaariyo diinta.

imtixaan ka baas ama shaqee waxaas waa lacin saqiir markaad ku qiimeyneysit diinta Rabbi

moti lol@ ur mini me :D

Pucca   

hoos ku malablayeh!!!

:confused:

i dont understand somali rudy, so kindly translate what you said...if it was of any importance.

thankz

ciao