OG Moti

Fun Messages to Nomads ..

OG Moti   

Message 6

To: Dawaco

So young so angry, Damn R & B and Hip Hop

Message 7

To: Juxa

You didnt have to slap Shujui, when he said there is flash driver and asked u how big is your data, he ment how much data you have in your computer, and he was trying to tell u that there is a small driver and you can put all you computer data into it.. smile.gif

P926538.jpgP926318.jpg

Message 8

To SHTML_Lady

Nin_yaaban was only asking your number, you didnt have to cut his family tree. but good hit. ;)

Peace

OG_Girl   

Salaam alaiokm All

here my crative OG_Moti brother as u know i love ur posters

keep a good job and don't be rude to me coz i heard rumours saying u planing to be rude to ur younger sister ;)

salam

Juxa   

to moti: he pushed,,,u say why, he says cause i can, push again, u push back,,,,he cries human rights, ECHR, art 6, it takes 2 yrs, he claims victimasation, he gets acquited,,,he blames the woman judge.

to dawaco: madax adeeg, u say naa do so, she says why, i say cause i say so, she says, come up with a xxxx valid point. i call mom, she brings babis, beats dawaco, dawaco runs, stands on london bridge and threatens suicide, i go after, she makes me stand, then pushes me, i fall on the thames but dont die quickly, firemen throw balloon, dawaco puts mudac in it,,,i drown,,,story of my life

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Message 2

To: Twisted_Ayeeyo

I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful

Then I look at you......

I ......

I .......

I better look at the stars again.

No comment

Originally posted by MiSs_SkyLine_GTR:

/QUOTE]Hahahahahaha...Are you saying she is [edited]? [/QB]

you are the most [edited] i have ever come in contact with. you are so [edited]. and I am sure you are [edited]

dadka afka kuatgeesay imalee ...aqlaaq aan kubaraa walaahi aniga dhoocilyahay

[ September 06, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

Paragon   

Miss Lexus and Twisted Ayeeyo, Mind your words please. There is a strict rule which prohibits personal attacks. Be considerate of others who use the site as well.

Thank you

Paragon   

Moti-- smile.gif Sxb you always have something fun to say! Thats part of the reason why I made you a good friend of mine. Full of crazy ideas. I know a company which hires crazies... their advert says -- " No cold callers, No Time wasters, and strickly No Non-Crazies" ... :D

Hakuu macaato sxb

OG Moti   

Juxa looooool xaaaaasid

Jamaal thanx for the sweet comments, and maybe i made u my best friend cause i learned from u many pick up lines looooool jamaal u my best friend too bro, i like ur post and u are easy going guy

guys i think i created a problem and a cat fight

eyeeyo it was a fun message, take it easy .. everyone else took it cool... and beside u started with me .. i took it easy.. so what the deal?....

OG_girl i cn not be rude to u, u know that, or mom will hit me in the face...loool

Juxa looooool looooool ouch qarxis big time loooool and ofcourse i would trust a women judge how can i trust when i know women and human rights never go together ... it will be conflict with their Women's rights...no thnx.. juxa pulling my legs man.. it is ok she is a women and a lawyer so i understand smile.gif

P E A C E

Hahahahahahahah....

What did I say? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeez, people get offended so easily

African   

Lately **Sue** was said to be in fear of her life after she inherited large sums of money from her great, great grandparents, so I gave her a call. This is what was recorded in her answering machine;

“Sorry... I'm far too stressed to come to the phone. If you can be bothered, leave a message after, and maybe somebody will call you I guess... (BANG!)” The sound of a gun shot.

Then I thought get help, so I called OG_Moti her good friend, he didn’t answer and this is what was recorded in his answering machine;

“Hello, and welcome to Answering Machines of the Rich and Famous! OG_Motti can't come to the phone right now because he's spending the week in his beautiful summer home on the French Riviera.”

Then I thought call the one and only man who will come to your rescue whenever you call him ‘rudy’. And this is what was recorded in his answering machine;

“I can't answer the phone now because I'm over at ManOfWisdom’s house. Me and five other guys are helping him replace a lightbulb.”

I called ManOfWisdom’s number to reach rudy and this is what was recorded in his answering machine;

“I can't come to the phone now, so if, well, actually, I CAN come to the phone now, I mean, like, I'm at the phone NOW, recording this message, but I'm doing this NOW, while you're listening to it LATER, except for you I guess it's NOW, like, when you're listening to it... I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing.”

Again I called **Sue**, this time this is what was recorded in her answering;

"I'm unable to take your call in person because I'm having an out-of-the-body experience. In fact I'm standing right behind you and I can hear everything you say. But leave me a message anyway to help me reconnect when I get back."

After this call I got really scared and fearfull, then I thought heay, try reaching SOL. Can any1 help?

OG Moti   

African looooooooooool wait and see ... i got for u a message tooo... but i kind feel bad today so wait and u will see :rolleyes:

Curly   

lol, African you're more twisted than I thought!

Bisinka...you killed me off staright away in the story! WHY?!!

African   

^^^ since u made an appearnce on SOL.....all a long when I was making the calls I had my suspicions about u & OG_Moti....u 2 must be trying 2 pull a stunt on the insurance companies....had u not made this appearance u would have succeeded...so u 2 expect a knock on ur doors soon from insurance investigators. :D:D

Me twisted? I can't be more twisted then twisted Ayeeyo. :D:D

The 1 thing I wanna know is who were the other 4 that were helping ManOfWisdon to change the lightbulb? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: