Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

How can you define a true love?

ZOLA   

THAT IS IT PAKI ..U REALLY R STEPING ON SOME TOES....NO ONE IN HERE KNOWS WHAT U R ....SO U BETTER STOP BEEN NEGATIVE..THIS IS A SOMALI WEB PAGE AND AS LONG AS U R HERE BE RESPECTFUL..AND PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD MALI ..IT'S SOMALI.

A7LA-SHU   

MR.NICE I'LL LET U KNOW WHEN I SAY "I DO" THEN I'LL BE SURE THAT IS TRUE LOVE. BY THE WAY WLCM BRO...

PAKI DON'T WE ALL HAVE HIGH HOPES.... AND I KNOW WHAT U MEAN LOL... BUT THEN AGAIN NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVIN HIGH HOPES...

Indeed true love comes from within, yet the love I speak of "somali love" is a connection between a somalia man and woman on a level just beneath God. Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual all these individiual levels combined create this and the synergy is wonderful. I thought I was there a couple of times and found I was not but I've seen brothers and sisters on this level. I have yet to find happier people. As you know ain't nothing like a "somalia woman" not one who is somalia a "somali" woman who understands who she is and her existence in relation to the "somaia" man. :D:D

Emerald   

paki...malaiki was merely pointin out the obvious and luks like yu thought rung so therefore think right nxt time b4 yu decide 2 make assumptions..insensitive and damn rude is wen yu r not called 4 by yur appriate name....moreover it is SOMALI nd not MALI(!) excuse but not bein insensitive nd darn rude

peace......

realy true love came from open hearted onces.

it needs right time, right place and right person also.

so those who get these points will gain a true love.

it needs pateince at the same time is chnages in to couple those who behave like this way.

with the help of ALLAH