Apophis

It is time reasonable southerners to accept the independence of Somaliland.

Apophis   

We must awake to this reality and move forward.

We cannot and should not forcefully unite a broken glass.

Waar dadkaasi reasonable maha. Ilaa aad itaalkiisa kan kale tustid mooye, Reerkoonfurku wado kaa mari maayo. 

Ethiopia wado ayay iska marisay. Hadeerna Kenya ayaa wado iska marinaysa. Somaliland kuwa kama duwana, wado ayay iska marinaysa.  :D 

Apophis   
4 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Waar dadkaasi reasonable maha. Ilaa aad itaalkiisa kan kale tustid mooye, Reerkoonfurku wado kaa mari maayo. 

Ethiopia wado ayay iska marisay. Hadeerna Kenya ayaa wado iska marinaysa. Somaliland kuwa kama duwana, wado ayay iska marinaysa.  :D 

I think the older, raised on Kacan propaganda are still re-living “okterbar 21st” dreams.

But younger southerner have no problems with Somaliland being independent. 

Infact I advocate the old “Somalia” should be divided into 5 independent republics. 

Haatu   

Walaalaheen beesha dhaxe hadday rabaan ha go'aan oo ha tagaan, ducana waan ugu daraynaa. Lkn Reer Awdal iyo SSC lama go'i karaan oo sandullaynta waa in ay ka daayaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Amigos   
43 minutes ago, Haatu said:

Walaalaheen beesha dhaxe hadday rabaan ha go'aan oo ha tagaan, ducana waan ugu daraynaa. Lkn Reer Awdal iyo SSC lama go'i karaan oo sandullaynta waa in ay ka daayaan.

This stance defies basic logic. 

In 1960, there were people who were against the union, yet their objections were ignored and the since majority of Somalilanders wanted to unite the union was created. 

In the same way, now that the majority of Somaliland's population decided to reclaim their independence, the objections of a minority will also be ignored.

Awdal, for instance, is impossible to be removed from Somaliland and attached to Somalia. This idea actually defies geography 😁 

History is on our side. Geography is on our side. You can not subdue Somaliland economically nor militarily. 

Somaliland's full de jure independence is only a matter of time, only a fool would not accept this. 

Saalax   

Somalia will remain 1 for thousands of years. Ninkii aan rabin can move to Ethiopia and Kenya.  :D

2 hours ago, Saalax said:

Somalia will remain 1 for thousands of years. Ninkii aan rabin can move to Ethiopia and Kenya.  :D

Usheega the wannabe secessionist coward. A better course is to work for Somali unity rather than unrealistic clan independence.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Haatu said:

There is no such thing as Awdal or SSC that are against Somaliland per say. The majority of Awdal region support Somaliland, there is no questions about it. In fact, the small minority that supports Unity are those who drank from the Mogadishu wells and still have nostalgia about what they gloss about 'good ole days'. 

Those who had witnessed the hell on earth in Somaliland during the 1980s, which make up the majority of the people and decision makers, will not trade their 'good current days' for a mirage called 'Unity' of which there is non to start with. 

As far as Sool and Sanaag and Buuhoodle is concerned, again there are many clans in these regions. If there was a Referendum on these regions (as a whole not on clan based), I can guarantee that those that support Somaliland's independence will get more than 50%. 

The small minority will get used to it. They have no other option on the table. If they don't like Somaliland, we can happily arrange them to vacate and relocate to where the 'Blue flag' flies across the border. 

galbeedi   

" Soomaalidu markay qaxootiga ahayd ee ay qaxaysay, gaajadana u dhimanaysay oo ay bisada oo kale daciif ahayd haddii ay Somaliland gu'i wayday , ma imika oo libaaxi  soo raysanayo ayey gu'i kartaa?' waa maya.

We the Awdalites are for peace and dignity but will never accept the dismemberment of of Somalia. I know the Awdal diaspora , and 95% of them are for unity., the rest are just wait and see. They are more pro-Somalia than even most of the southern people. If  we  had open plains like Nugaal, Taleex and Buuhoodle, Badhan and Dhahar to organize and build a security force, we would have left the angry Habro long time ago. We have no exit ramp to leave the dumb and crazy highway of Ina Biixi.

They do not listen but I told them that electing Muuse will destroy the harmony of the communities in Somaliland. If you take a referendum today, Sanaag, Togdheer, Sool and Awdal will vote for unity.

The world is changing, and we want to revisit the five star SomaliWeyn. We want Somali Galbeed and even Djibouti back, let alone the one city (Hargeisa) that needs Somalia more than ever. The likes of Faysal Waraabe had been baby sitted by Somalis for a long time. He needs a tough love.

Kala go' wuu dhamaadaye , doodu waxa weeye habkee loo maraya. 

Do we have to curve Sool and Sanaag first and give a heavy blow to Biixi or negotiate how many regions the future federal states should be. Only a fool would think Somalia will disintegrate while we are rising. 

• Thanks 1

Why do you think secesionist admin is in overdrive these days, the whole project is running out of fuel and people are abandoning ships.

@galbeedi Waligeedba tolkaa doon dhexdu daloosho oo sii degaysa ayaa isku daabuli jirteene, bal maantaba tan yaa kaa so badbaadin doona? kkk :D 

Anigu waxaan kalsooni ku seexda, inaan gacmahayga ku hayo aayatiinka dadkayga. Laakin kuwa Midnimo dhimatay ku sii dhegen, gacanta uguma jirto waxba. Ictiraafkuna waa 'politics' waa siyaasad. Siyaasadna waa ta ugu xun ee la isku haleeyo. It changes like the weather. 

On 7/6/2019 at 5:07 AM, Apophis said:

We must awake to this reality and move forward.

We cannot and should not forcefully unite a broken glass.

Apohis, saaxiib, maahmaah Soomaaliyeed baa waxay dhahaysaa, “ hadii la dhimanayo xaarka waa la iska duwaa!” 😁

Due to Axmad Madoobe’s dim electoral prospects in Kismayu, Somalia is— now all of a sudden— a “broken glass”, per your caanoboore logic, huh? 🤣

What a silly cretin you’ve become. 

12 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

@galbeedi Waligeedba tolkaa doon dhexdu daloosho oo sii degaysa ayaa isku daabuli jirteene, bal maantaba tan yaa kaa so badbaadin doona? kkk :D 

Anigu waxaan kalsooni ku seexda, inaan gacmahayga ku hayo aayatiinka dadkayga. Laakin kuwa Midnimo dhimatay ku sii dhegen, gacanta uguma jirto waxba. Ictiraafkuna waa 'politics' waa siyaasad. Siyaasadna waa ta ugu xun ee la isku haleeyo. It changes like the weather. 

Well said, Suldaanka. 

Qof waliba oo Soomaali ah waa inuu sidaada oo kale kalsooni buuxda ku qabi karaa inuu aayantiinkiisa ka taliyo.( Viva la Federalism!)😁

I’m also glad that you've finally admitted the futility of the secessionist project and that “Ictiraaf raadis” is merely playing politics with Mogadishu and in you words, “ la iskuma halayn karo.”

I always knew that deep down you were a pragmatic fella.👍

Somalia Union sovereignty its not discuss here. Federalism is the only solution that give every village in Somalia from north Awdal till Ras kamboni freedom from Xamar. Centralize government is what brought people like Afwenya to power and control us from on city .

Somalia should thanks to PL that we are keeping Somalia together and bring Federalism to all Somalis. SL should stop applying Xamar style by control their state from one city!. Because of it SL split by west and east. other clans feel injustice and many jabahaa appear like Col.Caree and Burmoddow and Awdal.

Centralism is curse to all Somalis, example see Awdal how they didn't build a single road after 30 years or Laascanood no new water-tank after 2007. In-contrast PL capital Garowe power is been disturbed to all 9 states . Each one has the right to choice their state parliament.Building roads, schools , hospital. Without going back to central.

Somali clans used to live by their own rule and federalism is the answer.  

Apophis   

Somaliland is independent de facto.

The only way to reverse that is by force, and I and Haatu and all my people will not be party to such a folly.

The only people left are pirates, who we know are great cheerleaders but cannot lift a finger, and beesha barakeysan ee H.

Did I miss anyone out? The rest are irrelevant.

No offence.