Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

OUR FASHIONABLE SOMALI MEN

Laba-X   

These pics are from Sheeko Magazine, aren't they?

Macawistu walle wey ku wacantahay wax dibadda loogu baxo! Saa yaa laydh yaroo macaan xagaageynu aragnay diidi kara?

Teardrop   

The more colour the better, I would say. Why wear dull clothes such as black and grey norm colour worn by Somali men. It's good to mix colours rather than wear a black suit with white/blue shirt. Bright colour appropriately matched indicate a dearing and creative individual.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

I wasnt aware that guys were not allowed to wear bright colors, I barely c guys wearing bright colors though. but, seen few times guys wearing bright shirts to wedding parties and it makes dem stand out masha-allah. I know I seen this one guy the other day I was like masha-allah couldnt take my eyes off him hahah, so unless u guys have a real daliil ....dont bother ... :D

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

These pics are from Sheeko Magazine, aren't they?

Macawistu walle wey ku wacantahay wax dibadda loogu baxo! Saa yaa laydh yaroo macaan xagaageynu aragnay diidi kara?

I do. Banooni markaa u socda ayaan ku aadaa hoosgundi. I am not even alone, some others do. I also go out with my proud hoosgundi to grocery stores.

I have several of them and I can't imagine going to hurdo without a hoosgundi either.

Who cares waxee others think? Certainly not me.

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

^
Gunti xume
, googarad xiro iyadaa duluc lehe! Bal maantuu yiri ma guntan aqaan macawis!
;)

looooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,, waar aniga bahashaasaa iigu daran niyow ,,, khamiis iyo macawis la ima tuso ,,,,, :D

For some strange reason to me the Hoosgunti is too feminine...Go'ii soomalidii hore ay xiran jirtay i dheh..laakiin geedaan xunta ah oo qosol ku furadka ah...ha igu sheegin smile.gif

Besides the dudes above got too many colours for my liking - and of course I hate colour - prefer gray, black and charcoal...

Cheers

Xargaga   

By the way who and how do you determine whats apropriate and what is not. when aproriate and where? i believe that the decision is upto to the dresser. and not others to judge him/her

-Lily-   

Lets stick to discussing clothes and not ppl. I for one think its a very MANLY way to dress, especially behind doors.

king_450   

couldn’t believe my eyes though when I saw him I really had to look at him twice and you won’t guess, he was wearing a bright maroon suite with black shirt and a tie. He was good looking I must say with a wadaad beard but the COLOUR, I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY???? It looked like he was going to a fancy dress party.

Your first mistake was looking a man who is not your husband what is wrong with you Uk rose. Have you forgotten your relegion,lol. Anyway he/she can wear whatever pleases them. Have you thoght that that might be the only dress code he/she has .Why not go to him and offer some money to buy a cloth or perhaps you yourself get his digits and buy for him, if you worry that much and yes you liked him since you said he is a deadly handsome.?