Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

OUR FASHIONABLE SOMALI MEN

UK_ROSE   

Macwus??!!!!

Why wear such thing?? what happened to the tracksuit bottoms and shorts??!! That’s ultimate comfiness

I love the Green Jumper though..

Like what ?? ,,, coz i don't get your point

May is the language coz i'm not good at English and would be better if you can post come picture samples ,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

Hi people,

I was walking home on a Friday night after a work meeting and heard this very familiar voice tone. Yep it was a fellow country man speaking on the phone; he was laud, very laud that I could hear him from across the road. I couldn’t believe my eyes though when I saw him I really had to look at him twice and you won’t guess, he was wearing a bright maroon suite with black shirt and a tie. He was good looking I must say with a wadaad beard but the COLOUR, I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY???? It looked like he was going to a fancy dress party.

I walked past him as he entered the Pizza Hut, Wallahi I stopped outside and had to beat the urge of following him to tell him not to wear these colours as they are inappropriate for Muslim men, but I didn’t coz I thought he might misunderstand me.

If you were in my position would you actually tell the person about their dress sense or colour of cloths?

And more importantly why do our people where these bright colours?? Its ceeb and?

loooooooooool Rose, loool. I Don't tent bother myself with what people do or wear, but looooool, i can't believe it bothered you so much! loool :D I suggest you stay away from certain locations in London if that shocked you!. lool

Kimiya, loool they were trying to look good for the mag! loool smile.gif

NGONGE   

17579.jpg

Was it this type of colour, Rose? :D

It's not that bad you know. Of course I only stick with navy, black and grey. :cool:

Ps

Why do you think it's 'ceeb'? Are you saying it's one of those signs to show that one, err, plays for the other team? redface.gif

since wen somalis learn to consider the colour of the cloths we wear,,, remember folks 80% of our fellow somalis hardly get something to wear,

Wake up guys!!!!!!!!!!!

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

17579.jpg

Was it this type of colour, Rose?
:D

NGONG it wasn't that colour. Not Maroon, i got my colours mixed up it was Terracotta, between Orange and red, strange colour for a suit

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Centurion:

Terracota's a lovely colour!

You female, saaxib? This is nothing to do with you thinking it a lovely colour by the way. I'm just surprised that, as a man, you actually know what 'Terracota' is. :D

Maybe I'm just old.

Rose, I've just checked out the colour you're talking about. I agree with Centurion, it's a nice colour.

Here is a really cool suit (don't care about the colour either). :Dred-suit.jpg