Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Pass- - - - - - - - - > Words

Senora   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

I used to have an IBM thinkpad for work .. that required a biometric scan (fingerprint) when ever you were booting it up.

that was much easier than remembering a password.

It'll be great when we develop biometrics to replace all the passwords/pin numbers I have to memorize...

the trick to having one password for everything is to have the first letter of the site/program be the first/last/middle letter in your password. This doesnt include work emails, b/c we cant recyle our old passwords either- Im left with drafting an email with my temporary work password to refer to if need be...

Salma   

Well, it not that I can't remember and my memory is not processing well. If you ask me about the birth dates of my sibilings, friends and some relatives, I can really tell the day, month and the year for so many ppl (although these dates are only remembered once a year). I find it strange that the birthdays dates are much easier than the daily-used passwords... ...

Perhaps it is related to the pyschology behind it... if u luv it, u will remember it,, but if u hate it,,, then certainly u will not remember it...

Question: Which one is easier for you 2 remember FASTER : Passwords or birthdates???

^Passwords as I use them more often.

Ever met people that demand their partner's email password. 'If u have nothing to hide, then give me access'... ouuccc. Makes me sick. LoL.

Buuxo   

^I have difficulties with both.Then Again I have terrible memory. I change mine all the time.The IT people at work hate me already.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, e-mail is kaashifaad.com. Don't give it to no one. LOOOL

I can't remember either, probably password since I always use the same sort of passwords if not the same. As for birthdays I don't remember them, but now Facebook reminds me and I hate it!. I mean why!

Khayr   

pwd's not my cup of tea.

If you have different bank cards...that makes it worse.

How about a password to get in to your home, your home alarm.

At one particular jobsite, they had a password to get in to the washroom....

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^I Presume they need a password for the password keeper websites?

Make it all the same with variations in characters...

Sure they need passwords too, but at least it would be only 1 password that you need to remember as to compare to 5-10 pswd. Also, you wont be needing to change it so frequently. You can keep one password to log in to the site, as long as you want to.