Sign in to follow this  
Biixi

Is ICU / Al-Qaida CIA agency?

Biixi   

We all know Osama's Alqaida was established trained and supported by the CIA in the 80's against Russia.

We also know since the US and its allies have used alleged Al-Qaida ties to as an excuse attack Iraq and bomb Somalia...! Few events within Somalia made me question is the ICU itself is a CIA agency.

1) With its unmanned airplanes the CIA could've killed many Somalis it accuses of terrorism but didn't.

2) After fleeing to Kenya Sheikh Sharif was protected, and taken care of by the US and even met its ambassador in Nairobi.

3) Was flown to Yemen and is in Eritrea now to oversee suicide missions and assassinations in Somalia.

How do these supposedly wanted terrorist can go freely in Somalia and else where if they don't work for the CIA?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Biixi:

How do these supposedly wanted terrorist can go freely in Somalia and else where if they don't work for the CIA?

Adaptation.

Fabregas   

So the C.I.A would detain their hundreds of their followers and bomb the living daylights out of them, whilst sending other states to invade, all because they work with them?

Biixi   

The CIA doesn't detian the heads of these groups, instead low level most of the times innocent people are arrested. The invasions, and bombings need justifications which these heads provide.

How come Enland has extremists wanted in other countries can go freely and teach their version of Islam in England?

Fabregas   

Granted their will be C.I.A operatives in any Islamic organisation.But the hypocrites will disperse and been found out when the going gets tough. As for Sheikh Shariff meeting U.S in Kenya, there was no point in killing him, detaining him or harming hin any way. Because they would make him into martyr. This would create negative feeling from the Somali people for the U.S.A. They knew full well, he was a respected "moderate figure". They tried to use him in order to break the unity of the Islamic Courts. They thought if the moderate Sheikh Shariff negotiates and surrenders to Ethiopian wishes, whilst denouncing his comrades in the I.C.U as terrorists, they would score a political victory. Because it would be seen as a extreme Alitixaad( Ceyrow/Aweys) affair. But the good Sheikh rejected their demands just as he did in Yemen. He held firmly to his believes that he would never accept Ethiopia presence in Somalia. Nor would he desribe his comrades as terrorists and denounce them, as their was no evidence to do so. Thus they where left with no choice to release the Sheikh.

What if makes this claim more absurd, is the fact that the I.C.U fought the Somali warlors, whom were C.I.A agents. So we now full well who are the C.I.A agents in Somalia.

However, we are not Allah swt and he knows best who is he. But we believe in the innonce of our brothers until we have evidenc to prove otherwise. These doubts are created by shaytan and the people who sectretly and openly support the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia. They want to demonize the muslims, in order that people stop supporting and start supporting the enemies of the Muslims and Somali people. Therefore, they make accusations of clanism, terrorism, spies and other allegatiosn to justify and legitimaze the awful massacres and humans rights abuses that occured in Somalia. Moreover, they use it as a distraction tool to cover up these abuses.

all know Osama's Alqaida was established trained and supported by the CIA in the 80's against Russia.

That is not true ,,, they never trained Al-Qaeda ,, they just want to make show off and pretend they train the whole world. They trained some other Afghan militial but not al-qaeda precisely ,, and not Osama particularly.

May be not if you have evidences ,,,,,

We also know since the US and its allies have used alleged Al-Qaida ties to as an excuse attack Iraq and bomb Somalia...! Few events within Somalia made me question is the ICU itself is a CIA agency.

I don't think so ,,,, YES they can use some figures inside the ICU and al-qaida but that doesn't make the whole of them work for the CIA ,,,,

The CIA know how to take a certain situation to suit its agression or their hidden agenda but i don't think they created or at least own the ICU and Al-Qaida as a whole.

Well, sometimes it is good go free a suspect or someone you know just to use him to hunt more ,,, u know what i mean ??

Yeah, they can let Sh. Aweys go but only to follow him and keep him on eye to try if he can lead them to Osama by either calling, or meeting him in person ,,,, or at least to discover some hidden Al-Qaida members around the globe.

That doesn't make the figure a suspect ..... just look around him.