Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

The wadaad husband

Ibtisam   

^^^looool^ @biid does that mean out of date or something? loool

I meant that waado need to find a different name; for example: What is now know as Salafi use to be called Ahullul Sunnah Waal Jamac, until everyone jumped on the bandwagon and also labeled themselves as Ahullul Sunnah Waal Jamac, so they further distinguish themselves as Salafi, in few years time you will see them yet again further distinguishing themselves.

Same with Al Muuhajoor, and Hizbu Tahrir, all changed their name one time or another to change their image or distinguish themselves and detach themselves from stereotypes. Maybe the Somali waado's need to do the same.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Do all wadaads have the same personality?

Yes interms of sensebility, compactability, adaptability and selfess hardwork, on top of that honestability too.

RedSea   

^loool. walee waan la dhacay intaa Sharmarke.

Ibtisam, i changed my nick, have you realized that (red sea). lool.

BTW..somebody get Xalane a xaliimo, the man is in dire need. Camabaro, please do something. :D

Bravo Ameen,Camboro&Pucca,Masha'Allah.

I agree with Femme-Fatale that passage is what keeps me secure in the thought that I will indeed get who I deserve and vice versa.

Originally posted by Shucayb:

BTW..somebody get Xalane a xaliimo, the man is in dire need. Camabaro, please do something.
:D

Waryee,aniga haigu soo daba gabanin.Hadii aad xaliimo rabtid,why don't u just say so. :D

La-y-La   

For someone to mock those who follow Allah is to mock Allahs religion. Someone mentioned that the wadaado are just trying to follow the prophet's examples, is that something to be made fun of?

Becareful of what you say, especially about this beautiful religion, because somethings could get you in a lot of dambi. Are we going back to jahiliya times, like back in the day in Somalia, when people couldnt practice their religion properly.

If you dont like wadaado for a husband, then no need for you to let the whole world know. I mean whatever floats your boat, go with it.

Just know wadaadada are just like everyone else, humans, and just like everyone else, they make mistakes, but you dont have to hold it over their heads as if they are supposed to be perfect.

I know for a fact that a person who follows Allah's religion will make great husband/wife, so you can never go wrong with those who follow the prophet's example, peace be upon him.

thats ma 2 cents.

Wadaad guys are so over-rated, all I care about is a brother with a wonderful akhlaaq and ofcourse he must pray five times.

Like the prophet(pbuh) said, the best among you before Islam(in jahilya) were the ones with great character and the best among you are still those who had the great character and embraced Islam, that my dear freinds speaks volumes. :D

Aaliyyah   

Azmaya at first I thought u wanted to know if a wadad brother was a worth a try. I was about to tell you, a wadad brother would make a good husband and take his responsibility seriously, since he is following the prophet's sunnah. However, After reading through your posts, I realized u simply were not here for suggestions, but the fact that you opened this post just to insult our fellow waded brothers. Was just wondering who said sheikh brothers are bossy and over-rated ? Would you call him over-rated because he follows the prophet’s sunna? Are we calling the prophet's sunna a bit too much? who are we to draw the line, as to what is acceptable and whats over the top? like "okey it is okey if he prays , but hey I dont want him to do anything else" otherwise he is extreme or over-rated as u guys put it. Like hello, u either follow the relegion as it should be , u dont just follow some aspects and just leave the rest outa of it, subhanalah. You guys should think twice before you utter such ignorant comments. For I am sure a wadad brother would only marry a woman whose faith is as strong as he is, and we would be lucky if he even gives us a second thought. smile.gif

I would marry a awdad any time coz i know they will fear Allah and are able to carry out their duties which allah has created them for!

As the prophet scw said There are seven whom Allah will shade with His shade on the day when there is no shade but His shade…” and he mentioned among them: “… two men who love each other for the sake of Allah, meeting and parting for that reason alone.” [sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]. That should tell you that it is important to love one another for the sake of Allah. so Uk rose if you married a man because he fears allah swt, Allah will certainly bless your marraige

wa salaam