Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

The wadaad husband

Ms DD   

lol Hunguri..walaalo..the check in the post :D

Xalane..I know for a fact that inaad is habeyn karto. Habeyn iskadaaaye, inaad hot property iska dhegi karto without my help. All you have to talk about is liquidating things smile.gif

Hungur..Walaalo you dont need advice here. You are funny and women dig that so much so that you will be in the inner circle in no time.

JB..I would suggest that inaad Dumbuluqo ka doonato tii ku jafan laheyd.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Weligiinba is habeeya ,, walee reer aan ogahay ma dego bay tidhi dacawadii jirtay

Aah JB,war malagu iloowbin ninyohow,ishabeeska adigane dhinacada kasoo gal.
:D:D:D
Adeer anigu 1244 kii baan is habeeyay ,, awalba idinkay idinku hadhsanayd ,,, :D:D

Hunguri   

looooooooooool@JB,

Aar saaxiibkeey JB ayaan illaaway. I should sing this song !!!

Saaxiibkeey waa Qarracan

Dumbuluq Qosol iima yaal

Cambaro :D , let us see JB !!

Ms DD   

Xalane

In cuntada afka laguugu shubo miyaad dooneysaa? U gotta do all the leg work..so to speak smile.gif I will present bilcaanta and u take it from there.

Hunguri: Gabdhaha dhucdhucda ah oo dheylada really love in laga qosolsiiyo. Pls dont go near goosweyn. She is very cynical by nature and will see right thru you.

Hunguri   

JB, saaxiib Dont worry. I will take the expenses of your stay here in Dubai, while Via Transit to Dunbuluq. Its not gonna take that much. Laakiin, mushkiladu waxa weeye. You should keep in mind, that Somali girls in Somalia are very clever. Markaa waxan ka baqqayaa inaad Khuraafaad ku akhridid oo tidhaahdid Taajir ayaan ahay, oo Guryaan UK kuleeyahay, oo Aduun ayaan hayaa. Loool, Markaa bal Taladaydan sii dhagayso.

SADEX DUMAR WAA U HALIS

(1) Hadal aan loo fiirsan dumar waa u halis

(2)Haye dhaw dumar waa u halis (Never be Mr yes)

(3)Hooy(House) toobal caare ahna dumar waa u halis

PS:-

Maxaad hadda haysataa Jacayloww saaxiib?? loooool

dee hadaad intaa kafaalo qaadayso wixii kele aniga igu halee ,,,, reer dumbuluq waan aqaan sida loola wado sheekooyinkee intaasuun baa iga dhinayde ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

loool@ Cambaro,

Waa ogahay. Laakiin Cambarooy. Qoladan yaryarna ceeb ayay leeyihiin. Dee markii lala haasaawaba. Waxay kuugu jawaabayaan "iinyo". You sit close to her and say, Can I sit near by. She will answer "iinyo". You will see something nice on her hand, and ask! Can I see that. She will answer "iinyo". Belaayo iinyadaas ayaanba karhay.

Hunguri   

looooooool@ Cambaro.

Cambaro walaalo, "iinyo" waxa weeye "No". iinyo is a negative word, which means " I dont want". Sorry, mar horaanba kuusoo jawaabi lahaaye. I was a bit bussy :D .

Ms DD   

I get you now. I know it as 'inyow'. It is what my neices and nephews would say lol.

War ninyahow you want a loose woman dee..I cant help you there. Inyow is good but slapping them hard usually worked for me in my heyday! Now some could say I would be grateful..if i was single again! :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

:rolleyes: i VOTE NO 2 WADAAD HUSBANDS

You want 2 wadaads? Well that will take some doing lol

Seriously though..why dont you want wadaad bloke? Imagine innocent man who has the modesty and hayaa of a virgin girl and explore life and discover delights together...what could be better hon?