Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

The wadaad husband

Hunguri   

We have many shirts to wear i guesss ,,,,,,

JB, You mean you are a double faced man. You pause a big threat to the Somali girls :D .

Cambaro,a wadaad is a man with short pants,a huge beard and a koofiyad.Some times they wear xxxl shirts,the kinda shirts that go down to the knees and they carry the somalian toothbrush (caday) and whenever they eat,mostly at the restaurants,they are mostly seen taking xabad soodo oils(the black seed)while being at the gate of the maqaayada.They always have 4 wives and have divorced atleast another 4 and they grow stomachs.Thats what a wadaad is,or so thats what they are now,as seen by many.What about the wadaad girls?I love them,thats all i can say about the lot,for now.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

We have many shirts to wear i guesss ,,,,,,

JB, You mean you are a double faced man. You pause a big threat to the Somali girls
:D

Hunguri,JB is right,u know that he is right coz the system works and u know that it worked for u aswell.Its not about being double faced,its about settling :D

Hunguri   

They always have 4 wives and have divorced atleast another 4 and they grow stomachs.

Captain, I wonder. How a man with that grown stomach gets the thought of rocking the world of 1-4 women. Besides, women love them alot. So, in conclusion, Ive come to realise, that the guys are very responsible. No matter, the number of women they marry, but yet they look healthy,shiny, and more hard working than any one else.

PS:-

Waar toloow aan Wadaad single mother ah meelahaa ka doonto. Xaaji Cambaro adigaa talada goyn jiraye. Hadaad meelahaa wax ku aragtid iisoo sheeg :D

Ms DD   

Ibti xabiibti

I really cant speak for wadaad couples but i can shed some light as to why they are formal when outside. I see couples that are married kissing, holding hands, sitting in each others laps in public. Why is there a need to perform for the public? Just cos you dont see wadaad couple being effectionate with each other in public, it doesnt mean that they are boring or that they dont do what other couples do. Everybody (men and women) have feelings and they are intimmate but the difference is their modesty. And Thank God for that. I would hate to grabbed in public by my husband. Any stranger out there would see a muhajaba being grabbed by a man as they have no way of knowing that he is my husband. I have an image to uphold as a muslimah and as such I should act like one.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Cambaro,a wadaad is a man with short pants,a huge beard and a koofiyad.Some times they wear xxxl shirts,the kinda shirts that go down to the knees and they carry the somalian toothbrush (caday) and whenever they eat,mostly at the restaurants,they are mostly seen taking xabad soodo oils(the black seed)while being at the gate of the maqaayada.They always have 4 wives and have divorced atleast another 4 and they grow stomachs.Thats what a wadaad is,or so thats what they are now,as seen by many.What about the wadaad girls?I love them,thats all i can say about the lot,for now.

Generalisation if i ever saw one. I can say (hand on my heart) that wadaad men i met were never like this. Appearance only cant indicate wether someone is wadaad or not. Their actions should also correspond with their appearance and intentions. Since we have no idea as to what their intentions are, we can only go by their actions and appearances. Now what you describes above can not be classifed as wadaad in my book. I think it is subjective. To me wadaad is someone who follows the sunnah with actions and appearances.

Originally posted by Cambarro:

To me wadaad is someone who follows the sunnah with actions and appearances.

I agree,wadaads are those that follow the protocals and the regulations of the codes,ie the sunnah and the Quran.Its the principles and not the show off that many portray.I agree that much.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Waaryaadha ! JB and Captain Xalane. Dee isku xishoodoo ha isugu kay tagina. Waa idin sidee!!

War ninyohow howlaha kale ha inoo dambeeyane,bal hada xaajiyada cambaro ah bal aanu weydino in ee na habeeso.Sxb aniga ishabees aan kujira ee adigana dhinacada iska habeey. :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Weligiinba is habeeya ,, walee reer aan ogahay ma dego bay tidhi dacawadii jirtay

Aah JB,war malagu iloowbin ninyohow,ishabeeska adigane dhinacada kasoo gal. :D:D:D

Hunguri   

loooooooooooool@ Captain Xalane.

Xalane, wallaahi, Cambaro she is one the most resepctful woman here in SOL. I would not have no problems to seek advice from her. Bal adigaa xoogaa dagdagayee adigu iga horreey. LoooL. And, let her give you some advice ! Anigu, waa kugu xigaa !!