Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

The wadaad husband

Azmaya   

Okey before i go, Ameen how would you explain all the good God fearing women who end up with abusive husbands, and what not stop simplyfing life walaalo good people end up with bad people,and vice versa all the time mate.

Ameen   

Azmaya thats true. In some cases good women end up with bad fellas but there are reasons. For example, since women (strong women that is) can be considered the source of influence perhaps than they will help the man who cant get his act together to straighten up or maybe its just a test for her. Or maybe its cause of her sins that she may not realize, whatever the reason be...it happens.

But the general rule is good women are for good men and vise versa but for you to believe that wadaads cant perform as well as your normal dude, HAAAA thats crazy.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

also i think we women can tell the difference between a player and a good guy.

So that explains the tens of thousands of garoobs in the world?

Pucca   

reer badiyo waxid no girl with pride wants a
controlling freak propsective horney polygamist
"wadaads".

there's no need for you to talk like that dear, generalizing will get you no where. If you were to take a second to think you'd know that a real practicing muslim brother wouldnt try to control you; as for this 'horny' thing you seem so dead set on...a man is a man..is a man, so huuno why point out these 'wadaads'?

and last polygamy isnt a wadaad thing...many non-practicing men do it so ease off that one too.

it would also do you good to remember that allah mentioned in the quran that those who hate his wadaads/sheikhs/learned people, allah will hate them too.

so dearest, think before you write about subjects you havent a clue about.

~peace and bless.

Pujah   

Asmaya, the way you're acting you will have zero chances with the wadaad hottie you have your eyes on.

Now your options are obviously

a- join his club [you know the religious bandwagon] or

b- stop day dreaming about how he is between the sheetz.

my two cents ofcourse. ;)

RedSea   

Azmaya, xageed dagantahay?

Maybe you saw me.. :D

.....as for being good 'between the sheets' well, results vary inabti. So nothing is for sure, it depends of which wadaad you get, the case for everyone else.

Anyways, I doubt any wadaad would want to marry someonelikeyou, no offense, cuz, you are simply one, corrupted...and yeah pro TFG. Wow, you need alot of work before you could even think about being under the same roof with wadaad. smile.gif

Abyan   

A wadaad husband is the best to have, he was once lost and is guided by Allah subhana watacala and is now striving to follow the quran and the sunnah.Striving to follow the way of the prophet,the prophet being the best example...

Why would someone say no to that.

HOW DA HELL DID I MISS THIS THREAD ????

Ok ,, women always say Wadaads are so nice and this and that ,,, and then they say they are boring and stuff ,,,,, now choose one :D

As for the topic starter ,,, I think religion makes men but again there is the personality thing ,,,,, i've seen may Wadaads and even big sheikhs that cannot run their families and failed to be good husbands ,,,, i've also seen many ciyaalasuuq but became a great husbands to their wives ,,,,,,,,, Religion is one thing and the person is another thing ,,,,,,

I can't tell you if they are good between the sheets ,,,, all i know is ppl are different as they are always different in everything ,,,, just ask around and you'll see all the types in the Wadaads ,,,,,,,

JB is right,many wadaads failed to be good husbands and this doesn't mean that all sheikhs are all cool.Infact,many sheikhs also happen to be in the category of women abusers.But nothing will stopp us and we will do anything for a jobb well done(catching the fish),including being wadaads,aint that so JB? :D

Ms DD   

Yo Capt'n..how can a lady speak of whether a man is good between the sheets?

By the way..what is wadaad? someone who prays 2 prayers? Someone who pray 4 prayers but cant get up for fajr? or it is someone who prays all 5 prayers at home? How about the one who prays all his prayers at the masjid? Is wadaad the bloke who grew beard but doesnt do much of practising? Is it someone with beard who doesnt do much practising but is shy around women or could be someone like Salman Rushdie (someone who has Islamic name, grew beard but doesnt practise or even is apostate).....How about the professional bloke who prays all his prayers at the masjid, grows beard, practises Islam as Allah asked of him. Whether he is good in bed or not..None of others' business but his wife.

Now that last one..is my husband :D

Ibtisam   

redface.gif wow reading that was painful.

On similar issue, I think waada couples have very formal marriages, it is kind of strange. But then I think Somali couples have strange marriages: I swear all they talk about is how the kids are and food and clothing and cleaning :D So what of the somali waada couples :D sorry, no doubt Cambraro will hit me over the head for saying that.

From the outside they appear to be boring each others brains out :rolleyes: Maybe thats why divorce rates are high :confused:

Azmaya: He can't have been much of a waada if he hanged out with you and your friends hun (no offence) he might just have been a shy guy, which is different to a waad guy. smile.gif