Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

The wadaad husband

Azmaya   

The other day me and my girls went out. anyways we met this handsome wadaad. Very cute guy. There was something about him, that intrigued us innocence, timid, very handsome. He was so cute, and is on our radar now not mine but my girls. but he so shy which is quite appealing some what. Which begs this question does a religious guy make a good husband? And are they good between the sheets? Ummm i don’t know, overall wadaads are boring it would be like living with a zombie, passionate loving making is ceeb, too stiff yeah. will the talibans please stand up, hehehe what do yall think?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

He was so cute, and is on our radar now not mine but my girls.

I always get a good laugh out of these girls who say "Oh, I'm not interested but my friends are". Give it up!! We know you like the guy, why else did you start this topic?

Azmaya   

MC Xamar i am engaged, i have eyes only for my baby. but he was cuuuute okey. anways we had this dissussion yesterday i thought i post it does a religious guy make a good husband? I think they are too controlling and bossy. And are they good between the sheets? It would be like sleeping with a zombie that was my taano

Azmaya, they must be doing something right between the sheets because wadaads are usually the ones who go for more than one woman and often have tens of kids.

So I'd assume, they perform their duties (and more) in that department. :D

Taliban   
What's with the hate and funny-making business against wadaads? For the sisters, you can't go wrong by marrying a wadaad. Be careful of the ilbax or those guys who are "furfuran"; they are players and the term "responsibility" or "commitment" doesn't exist in their dictionary. That's my two cents.

Azmaya   

Taliban a Prospective polygamist eh? controlling and horney you just cant go wrong with the wadaads, "furfuran" is good for ya by the way, learn new tricks, experiment yeah its not all about procreation okey. also i think we women can tell the difference between a player and a good guy.

can you imagine being the wife of someone like taliban ooh my. :D no hard feelings walaalo i just cant stand wadaads, not the god fearing normal guys but the controlling prospective polygamists, they are anti-women yeah.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

i think we women can tell the difference between a player and a good guy.

You mean after experimenting with many men, you can tell the player from the good?

Ameen   

Remember wadaads were normal guys (and they still are) at one point before Allah guided them. So in reality they get the best of both worlds unlike the "ones" that forgot about their life after death.

Can they perform their share of work (if you know what I mean lol)? Of course they can. I mean they have the ability to control their souls and stand in the last hour of the night when the body is weak and fight the wars that nobody wants to fight, just imagine what they can do in private. So the truth is every women should strive to get a wadaad vise versa but there is just one problem. Allah has decreed that good men and for good women and good women are for good men so in the end, when it’s all said and done, you'll only get a person who resembles you in your actions.

And Allah knows best

Azmaya   

Classic yeah. you u have proved my point taliban u think if a girl wears pants, hangs with guys then she most have had sex with them all yeah? reer badiyo waxid no girl with pride wants a controlling freak propsective horney polygamist "wadaads". ta ta

Taliban   

Originally posted by Ameen:

Allah has decreed that good men and for good women and good women are for good men so in the end, when it’s all said and done, you'll only get a person who resembles you in your actions.

True. Well said.