Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Handshake That Shook A Nation!

NGONGE   

The last few days have seen a raging debate in Somali circles. Will the president shake the hands of the foreign American lady or will he not?

He did! The reactions have been severe. Here are some…

Sheikh Tusbax Tuur(he got his name after he once grabbed a tusbax and tossed it away shouting bidca bidca)

Al Shabab Movement

Cousin of Sh. Aweys

“The Zandeeq Sheikh has let all Somalis down with his irresponsible actions and it is the duty of every Muslim to hunt him down and kill him, preferably with the offending lady too”.

Sheikh Shinbir ( he banned the listening to the songs of birds)

Salafiya Jadiida

Growe’s second biggest Mosque

“Sheikh Sharif committed a grave mistake by shaking the woman’s hand and must repent immediately. As a leader and wali amir, his actions can only be considered as a great fitna and we hope the lay people do not imitate him”.

Sheikh Microphone (he has a deep voice and refuses the use of Microphones).

Ahlu El Sunna

Clan info withheld

“This is nothing. Necessity makes forbidden things permissible. It is necessary to annihilate the Shabab virus”

Sheikh Maxa Iga galay

Affiliation Unknown

Hargeisa

“I can only pray for our southern brothers and urge them to hang on to the urwa al wuthqa”.

Sheikh Aniga Og

Mogadishu Salafi

Villa Somalia neighbourhood

“Sh. Sharif is our leader and we should not criticise the leader, even if he was wrong”.

Sheikh Indho Adeeg (not a wadaad but has a big beard)

Bosaaso

"Mrs Clinton has a very nice smile"

Dr Cabdi Hygiene

Hospital Nurse

Burco

"Sheikh Sharif is taking a huge risk by shaking that lady's hand. The United States has the highest incidents of Swine Flu after Mexico"

Af Taag

Geel Jire

No Fixed Address

"It is not manly to seek the help of women. I spit on the woman shaker".

Rasheed Rambo

Political Analyst and Historian

London Coffee Shop

Kin of Mr Godane

“We all know about Bill Clinton and his filthy escapades. This woman is Bill Clinton’s wife! Sheikh Sharif must thoroughly wash his hands”.

Tell the anti-shake crowd waa iney marka hore xaarka iska soo dhaqaan, markaa kadibna iney qooqooda iney banaanka la aadhaan, waayo dadkeena marka ay dhimanaayaan qooqaan makasoo baxo, not even a sound but marka ay arimo kawaaween ay maqlaan ay waligood cabaadaan.

Buuxo   

Dr Cabdi Hygiene

Hospital Nurse

Burco

"Sheikh Sharif is taking a huge risk by shaking that lady's hand. The United States has the highest incidents of Swine Flu after Mexico"

Af Taag

Geel Jire

No Fixed Address

:D:D Classic stuff Ngonge.

Well, according to sheikh Ahmed hollywood here in la. This is the deal.

"shiekh sharif has been suffering from jungle fever lately, and did the middle finger sticky to her baabaco when he was greeting Hillary".

Close by people heard Hillary saying softly, "i love u boy...come to mommy tonite"!!

Word is that she will be working on sheikh'S assylum papers when she gets back to DC. Workers at the hotel where Hillary was staying claimed that loud noises were heard coming from her suite.

Now take that to the desert YEEYE! If he had done the samething to Ms Frazier, may be he would be sleeping tonite in DC instead of getting chased by crazy donkeys in yemen.

Surely this must be the best analysis of the so-called Somali (or should I say SOL) politics.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Af Taag

Geel Jire

No Fixed Address

[/i]

Ngonge let me guess who is who on your list

Af taag Geel Jire = AT&T (come on just the name Geel jire and the no fixed address part does it for AT&T)

Sheikh Tusbax Tuur = Meiji (behead them all, we are the only Muslims in this world)

Sheikh Microphone = MMA (La jiifiyaana Banaan)

But I am missing Gen Duke so far (only right when my Adeero is at the helm)

Good stuff Xaaji

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Tell the anti-shake crowd waa iney marka hore xaarka iska soo dhaqaan, markaa kadibna iney qooqooda iney banaanka la aadhaan, waayo dadkeena marka ay dhimanaayaan qooqaan makasoo baxo, not even a sound but marka ay arimo kawaaween ay maqlaan ay waligood cabaadaan.

Wale cajuus el qaabereen bad iska noqotay, LG. There was a time when your only reply to this would be a simple Mac Sonkor! :D

These are my favourite characters, because their nics sound like real somali naaneys:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sheikh Tusbax Tuur(he got his name after he once grabbed a tusbax and tossed it away shouting bidca bidca)

Al Shabab Movement

Cousin of Sh. Aweys

Sheikh Shinbir ( he banned the listening to the songs of birds)

Salafiya Jadiida

Growe’s second biggest Mosque

Sheikh Indho Adeeg (not a wadaad but has a big beard)

Bosaaso

"Mrs Clinton has a very nice smile"

Af Taag

Geel Jire

No Fixed Address

no i demand that you write story/dialogue for them. :D