Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

I Have Stalker

AK: I Believe that he's from the Coalition of Farax Stalking Services! So watch out.. He's not alone!

Try to reason with him first. Don't tell him you're not interested in him because he would like you more, but tell him that you're not interested in having or being in a relationship with anyone! find excuses such as work, school, or family and if he's a bit sane he'll get it! Also, if you call your cellphone provider you can actually request to Block someone's line from calling you.

If nothing works, Give me a call and I'll make sure he fears for his life!!

Nephissa   

Btw, Adiga iyo Bishaaro sh-artiinna allah na mootiyo. Labo xaliimo oo beyzaniyaalaa u egtihiin. Adaaba roon labadiinna. You show qalbi jileec and aaminaad. Bishaaro kuwa nimanka masaakiinta gumeysto camaley u hadleesaa. Ninkey ka adkaato wey u dhammaatey. I wouldn't wanna be at her mercy any day of the year.

Wrong perception Mr.Xoogsade.

Giving a man rules he must obey diligently and to remind him constantly of his place doesn't mean enslaving him, Does it? icon_razz.gif

BTW I propose launching a campaign to eliminate the use of the Beyzaani word. Sounds cliché and cheapened. Its just something I'm not.

I don't mind inaan gumeysto laakiin for a change lol.

Wouldn't you love that? :D

Submit your application in a timely manner thereby guaranteeing your spot on the Farax Reforming Class, keep in mind there'll be minor Uleys involved.

AK

Sorry, I didnt read everyone's response, so bare with me if someone already gave you this advice.

Kutubeey, I would urge you to go to the police and register a complaint. I know there's probably nothing they can do at the moment if he's not an actual threat, but registering a complaint will make it easier for you to take out a Restraining Order at a later date should you need to.

Your post truly alarmed me, considering the number of crazy sick ppl out there these days. I wouldn't take any chances if I were you, especially by communicating with him in any way. He's likely to take any response from you as a positive sign, as you've already seen from your earlier encounter.

I repeat, go to the police post-haste. You've got me worried for you now.

Isn’t this one of those articles where Somali males are trampled on? Common now why would anyone bring out his or her laundry on here rather than dealing with it internally. It should be a family matter and should be dealt with in a manner that’s appropriate rather than just post something online and say someone is stalking me. How the hell do we know this a fabricated story in the first place? I could easily write one that says a certain heeblayo is beating on me or stalking me too. So lets not go way too far here and look at this with a little bit of chilli in it.

LoL@QL

Am inclined to agree with your general comment. Why would anyone want to wash the "dirty linen" online smile.gif ?

If your really concerned as one nomad already said speak to the relevant authorities and hopefully that should give u some peace of mind :cool:

Emperor   

Coalition of Farax Stalking Services

I think it is good form one now.. nevertheless we might need some Xalimoz on our side for a real success, don't worry this Xalimoz may have different taste... :D

Seriously, is this guy Somali??? coz im not aware of any place you mentioned his origin. If he is Somali then it is normal to have/know your Address name and phone and be aware of everything you do, no big deal in this is just for us we know each other and deeply interconnected.. Infact if some of you right now just give me your real names I might know a lot of you, tell you about your family even tracing back as to where you born and how your dad got married to your mammy..Simple as that

But if he is of other nationalities then, is strange to know everything about you... do something about it..

Tuujiye   

been lee isku afuufaa meeshaan ka waran..looooooool...ciyaal kuni kuni waaxid...waa idir baryaa aaryada naga daaya nooh...

wareer badanaa!!!

Xoogsade   

Qac Qaac, It is was a complete surprise, I didn't expect Ay kutubeey to appeal to my softer side bro. Raalli gelin maxaa ku jaban an ku weydiiyee laakiin? Caadi waaye nooh. It doesn't mean you lost anything by apologizing to a lady. My fervency, xoog, iyo karbaash is reserved for guys like Tuujiye. Gabdhaha waa ka xishoodaa inaa si xun ula hadlo. Gartooda iyo gardaradooda sometimes isku mid waaye.

Bishaaro.

Kalsoonidaada wa heer sare. Waxan ka cabsanaa laakiin in ardeyga cusub uu kugu noqdo macallinkaad ka cabsan jirtey inuu wax kuu dhigo. Ilaahoow kaas ha igu soo aaddinin kii la dhihi jirey oo kale. Is jir Ay-Bishaaro, haddii kale, saan uma maleeneynin camal ay kugu noqonee :D Think about that and let me know if the registration still stands for the reformation class with uleyska lol. Adaaba sheeko haayo.

underdog   

I think you should return the favour and stalk him for a bit. "Know Thy Enemy".

Find out where he lives. Where he works. take pictures, if you get comfortable with the surveillance you may find yourself digging through his trash, thats nasty but if it helps you handle the situation better, more power to ya.

Once you have armed yourself with more info than "that weird guy who's following me around", then it's time to execute the plan:

a) You go to the police with a name, an address and some pics and make a complaint...make sure they make a report (put some stuff on file).

b) Next time you see him in public, make a scene...a little boo hoo hoo, "why why why!!!" then run off (make sure you have witnesses).

c) Get some brothers/cousins/uncles etc to flex on him next time he's on your block. If someone calls the cops you have a filed complaint on your side.

You can choose not to be a victim. think of it as a proactive approach to self defence.

Police!! OTT. He hasn't done anything to warrant going to them yet. Yes, it is annoying and creepy and perhaps scary but law enforcement types and young black men come into contact way too often as it is.

I'd suggest the lady takes care, informs the people she spends most of her time with and keeps it in perspective. Just because he's obsessed doesn't mean he's going to harm the object of his affection/obsession. In all likelihood nothing could be further from his mind at this stage. Try and get rid of him without antagonising him, sis. I had to deal with it for months from somebody I'd never even met for a coffee. Two moments stand out: the day he appeared at my door and the day he started praying at my mosque. My two places of refuge. I thought I'd never get rid of him but I did. What I would strongly adivse is that you don't degrade him in any way. If he's excessive and intrusive in his actions he may be lacking a certain something- social skill, full mental capacity whatever it doesn't matter. If he were my brother I wouldn't want some woman stripping him of his dignity. If he continues to be a problem deal with him emphatically but compassionately, and Allah will help you out of it, inshallah.

To those who doubt the poster, I'd say nothing any of us ever write on here can be 'proved' as having happened to us. She's talking about one guy not bashing all men. Easy.

Him being a muslim or somali does not guarantee your safety. If he was white or African-American--I am pretty sure you would not hesistate telling your family or calling the police to slap a harassment charge. What makes this situation any different?

Furthermore, why did you go out to coffee with someone you did not know from jack....without even bringing a friend along for security?

So I thought about it and since I had nothing better going on at the time decided to accept the coffee date. So off I went and met the guy at a near by Starbucks, he wasn’t bad looking by any means but there was no sparks between us from my side anyway. We weren’t even there for a minute when I realized the dude obviously liked to talk, the whole time he had the floor and never asked me anything maybe because he was stalking me all this years that he knew all my life story…to make long story short I went to the bathroom and had my roommate call me for some emergency to cut the date short.

So basically from this quote---you had nothing better to do...and you decided to entertain yourself by going out on a date with him? And when you got bored (you felt no sparks you claimed) you decided to cut the date short by asking your friend to cook up some lie? You had the intention of meeting this guy---you were looking for sparks---and you expected to have a normal conversation with him (getting upset that he talked the whole time--and not giving you a chance)----so what is the problem pray tell me?

Dont tease a supposed stalker like that. I am sorry...but something is smelling fishy here.

A/Calaykum.

Abaayo, does you mother own kal iyo mooy? Preferably mid bir ah? If not a neighbour will have it for sure. Just say u need it to hammer something, not some1 mind u...

...Aaaaah! Cadow waaxid! Illaahay igama dhigo kii jaceyl kuu qabto. Habeen walba anigoo dhafooro dilaacsan baa cusbitaal la iila carari lahaa, all 'cos of love of you!

I agree with Quantum Leap. Why would anyone jettison their dirties on us, the poor Net surfers? If it so serious, and has no 'look-at-me, I-am-hot, Faarax's-can't-help-themselves' effect', it should have been a matter for the authorities or family.

Besides, a guy has either of two intentions with a girl, and whichever one that rings to your tone, you should dance with it or abandon the whole sorry saga. Simple in plain anglais. No need to burden us with more info than we can handle, we are already info-overloaded!

ps, I'm sorry if i am plain speaking, and raising me tone with the lady, that is the way i am...i like to hit the heart of matters. No ihii or ahaa with me. enuff said.

Originally posted by
sheherazade
:

If he were my brother I wouldn't want some woman stripping him of his dignity. If he continues to be a problem deal with him emphatically but compassionately, and Allah will help you out of it, inshallah.

I'd say he has managed that all on his own. Empathy and compassion for a stalker... your altriusm shehe, is reaching unprecedented levels.

Ay kutubeey, have a few of your brothers or relatives talk to him. If that doesnt deter, follow Phanta's advice..and if you're feeling a little vindictive, UD's :D

GD   

its me or some ppl needs more attention. walal hope this is nt true and if its hope thats nt mali brother. as someone said before if he somali. he can have ur address anytime, coz we all know each other.

but gals keep doing this coz u never know someone my star intersting u now. i may be one of them.. nooh..