Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

I Have Stalker

OG_Girl   

Every thing could happen, so I would suggest you to tell your father. Let him beat him up ....lol

Seriously, tell your father. It's important for your safety.I am not trying to scare you but I am so chicken and I would tell my dad first day I recieved the phone call from stranger!.

Good luck siso.

Salam

Sounds scary, :(

My advice try to change your normal routine and dont go out alone. If you have a male figure(father,brother,cousin..) you respect and can confine in tell him of the problem and if possible let him met with this person.I dont think he will take no as answer especially because you bent to his wish of meeting him unaccompanied.

May Allah help you overcome this problem.

dawoco   

Abaayo, does you mother own kal iyo mooy? Preferably mid bir ah? If not a neighbour will have it for sure. Just say u need it to hammer something, not some1 mind u...Next time u see the mr darcy gone wrong faarax, it is better to make sure u have some type of protection to fall back on, in case he turns nasty.

And yeah, what the sisters before me said holds much truth, make sure u speak to ur family and friends about him, maybe maskiinka si aa wax uga dhiman yihiin, suggest quraan aqris. And if all fails, get his details and report him to the police.

Good luck sis.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

It is your fault for going out with him for a coffee, now pay the price..

LOL@pay the price. Macsokor camal miyaa lol. That was funny bro.

Ay Kutubeey.

There is something nice about women who can't get over their ex's. Not getting-over is a sign of contrition. Marka hore Qashqashaad lama dhaafaayo hadhowna waa la calaacalaa. If your Ex isn't that Ex yet, try to work things out with him. And I hope he accepts you back. That might be the end of the stalker.

J.Lee   

Balaayo anagaa aqrinay, ileen runtii Qac baad tahay :D .

Trust in God, all others are suspect is THE and only mentality that a women living in America should have. If you really feel as though your safety is in jeopardy You should; carry a stun gun or a maze (maybe both, you can't be careful enough these days), make sure that you are NEVER ALONE and your cell is always fully charged whenever you leave the house and as a last resort file a restraining order against his A!s.

The funny thing is that I have never seen this guy before and now he pops up every where I go what are the concidences that he is in not actually following me but happens show up every where I go few minutes later why isn’t he there before me or after me

I think he is trying to impress you by being punctual dee.

dang! what happen to place!! its been out for ever!! i guess, sol has also a stocker!! can u say fbi!! lol

gal! take a deep breath! i believe u getting messages from aliens!! cuz of your name!! lol.. hello..!

any way home-gal! close your windows when u go to sleep to block them alien messages@ aigt!!

peace!!

Nephissa   

The less interested in him that you appear to be, the more interested in you he becomes.

This is why we can never get rid of men that we actually don't want: ignore them totally and they become obsessed stalkers. Yaab badanaa.

Aykutubey, like Dawoco said Kal&Mooye is the solution. Lugaha yar yarka ka jabi.

dang! what happen to place!! its been out for ever!! i guess, sol has also a stocker!! can u say fbi!! lol

gal! take a deep breath! i believe u getting messages from aliens!! cuz of your name!! lol.. hello..!

any way home-gal! close your windows when u go to sleep to block them alien messages@ aigt!!

peace!!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

The less interested in him that you appear to be, the more interested in you he becomes.

This is why we can never get rid of men that we actually don't want: ignore them totally and they become obsessed stalkers. Yaab badanaa.

Aykutubey, like Dawoco said Kal&Mooye is the solution. Lugaha yar yarka ka jabi.

In other words, Bishaaro waxbey dheer tahay gabdhaha kale oo aan looga hari karin. Waa kula fahmey Abaayo :D

Pujah   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Ay Kutubeey.

There is something nice about women who can't get over their ex's. Not getting-over is a sign of contrition. Marka hore Qashqashaad lama dhaafaayo hadhowna waa la calaacalaa. If your Ex isn't that Ex yet, try to work things out with him. And I hope he accepts you back. That might be the end of the stalker.

Xoogsade see camal adi, I was expecting little bit more sympathy noooh.

I have sympathy- bucket-loads. Sis, he was too into you way before the coffee episode. You meeting him gave him hope. If he turns up where you are 'accidently' ignore him completely. And if he addresses you directly tell him u don't want to speak with him. It's hard but u have to be tough.

BTW, as a matter of respect have u actually told him that you're not interested? That should come first.

Oh and such people exist and some of them are not so healthy in the mind. Do the absolute minimum to put him off- no name calling etc- and pray that he goes away. And stays away.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Ay Kutubeey:

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Ay Kutubeey.

Xoogsade see camal adi, I was expecting little bit more sympathy noooh.

Ay Kutubeey, anigana dagaalkaagaan sugaayey. Waxaan is dhahay markey soo noqoto wey kula dagaalee camal. Now I feel bad. Xirmo ubax qaado raalina ahoow abaayo :D Call 911 on the stalker and report him.

Btw, Adiga iyo Bishaaro sh-artiinna allah na mootiyo. Labo xaliimo oo beyzaniyaalaa u egtihiin. Adaaba roon labadiinna. You show qalbi jileec and aaminaad. Bishaaro kuwa nimanka masaakiinta gumeysto camaley u hadleesaa. Ninkey ka adkaato wey u dhammaatey. I wouldn't wanna be at her mercy any day of the year. I don't mind inaan gumeysto laakiin for a change lol.

Qac Qaac   

ar ninkii xoogsade saan miyaa udameesay.. ar ninkii xooga weena... mala gabar oo dumar ah (bishaaro & ay kutubeey) oo iska kutubeesa, maa luuq galiyeen... ar maxaa dhacay maandhoow...

Ms word... balaayo maad akhrinee, ee waxaad akhrisay, nimcad badan, iyo kheer farabadan.. marka afka naga suubi qofta..