Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Reality T.V.- For the Love or Money 2

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Hey anyone seen this show yet.

I saw it this evening cause there was nothing else on ;) and it caught my interest.

The show is about a White,American, Anglo-Saxon female who is presented with a dilemma.

She wants to find 'LOVE', so she's trying to 'PIMP' 15 men in hopes of finding that '1' Hot Boy. Anyways, to make things interesting, she is also given $2million cheque which she can cash, if she decides, after having chosen a Finalist, that she would rather take the money.

They are testing her Intentions and Values on this?

Anyways, the men on the otherside of the coin, are offered a million dollar cheque and they can cash it in, if they are chosen as Finalist by the Female, but reject her at the end of the MONEY.

I don't know about some of the Nomads in here, but how do you think that a Somali guy would fare out, if he was in there.

On a side note, there was an Indian Guy there who got Kicked off. At least he looked Indian to me.

Kayr,

No chris was persian not indian !!!

I think that a Somali guy in there would not last past the first round :D (Sorry Fellaz) They would be so motivated by the million dollars that they will lose all charm and romanticness (If that's even a word..but you get my drift)!!!!

Besides, who in the right mind would want to be in a corrupt show like THAT? :(

:cool:

Salam saxib.....man these shows are intended to make our iman weak, all of these shows are controlled by the freemasons group; I suggest you watch something else.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

If you really and trully believe in that lifestyle

and western ideals, then maybe you should not watch it.

However, I was watching it primarily out of 'Boredom' on T.V. and part-Curiosity!

Anyhow, I heard from a co-worker of mine that the

girl in this show is a PLAYA!

She was picked by some dude in the first show, and she picked the $1 MILLION over him.

But something smells 'Fishyyyy' b/c she came back to do another show and gave up her $1Mill for a chance at $2Million.

Anyways, I've been out of the 'Reality T.V.' loop

so I'm not up to speed.

Fi Amanallah

Senora   

She was picked by some dude in the first show, and she picked the $1 MILLION over him.

But something smells 'Fishyyyy' b/c she came back to do another show and gave up her $1Mill for a chance at $2Million.

Yeah she gave up a chance with the guy for the money..saying something about how " her parents could really use the money" :rolleyes: ...but she decided to gamble with her parents so-called million for a chance at two million if she can get the guy she chooses in the end to pick her over the money...the catch is if the guy choses her then she gets 2 million :eek: , but if the guy choses the million, then she walks away with nothing( eerie music comes on...duhn,duHN, DUHNNN!!).......WOW, i need to get a life :( LOL

^ I know abaayo. U know all that crab about that money being for her parents is a LIE. If I were her I woulda just took the money!!! It just goes to show that gambling is an addictive game.

Khayr, I was wondering....what's up with all these arranged marriage reality shows?

There's a show where the kids of a rich man are trying to find their father a wifey.

Another one, called cupid, where this girl is seeking a husband material: who's family oriented, wants kids, and also attractive ..so with the help of her friends she tours major cities to find Mr.Right ( American Idol style......oh her friend is worse than Simon)

Hmmm....what does this tell us? is America full of desperate, single, eligible bachlors/bachlorettes who are sick n' tired of the dating game n' dont' mind being set up?

Or are they all after the fame and a possible t.v. opportunities? Its a toughie. Its funny how this society finds it hard to accept the concept of arranged marriages yet.....aaaaahhh!

All I say is they're full of contradictions.

I'm just sick of the fact there aren't as many good shows this summer....I miss 24 and Alias.

I'm out.

Tamina,

I know girl!!! But thank God for CSI (not the Miami one)...I hate all this reality T.V. crap honestly.

The only one I can stand is the Tyra bank's "America's next top model"..I miss thinking how b**chy Robyn was!!!

:cool:

Iffah   

Tamina, funny isnt it?

Opinionated...Agh, ma ila aragtay? I was just saying that the night before, when there was nothing on TV, except for reality tv shows, like Paradise Hotel, and for Love or Money..Who wants to marry my dad...and so on Wayba ka dareen dadkaan.... :rolleyes:

CSI, ER and Law and Order are :cool:

He probably over due it.......see the million dollar flashing right infront of him......Wouldn't last a day, No doubt about it he would choose the money over her in a blink of an eye........

Salaan...

Do you guys really watch all of these shows on tv? Almost of those shows, I never watched any of them. And booy, am I glad that I didn't.

I am glad I don't have cable, and I hardly watch tv, well besides Peter Mansbridge on National on CBC.

P.S.: Today I read from the paper that there is a new gay-themed "reality" show coming up. It is titled Boy Meets Boy, and it will be on Bravo! channel. One more reason not to have a cable.

Macsalaama.

Bambina   

Sup to all of ya ,the only thing I have to say is dat TV.reality shows r nowadayz increasin' wat for?probably for money but half of dem dont even make sense at all, alwayz the same shyt,guyz or gals tryin to find luv among many other partners,sum tryin to survive in beautiful and exotic islands and cryin like babies when kicked off the shows(Survivor).C'mon these shows lack creativity and Im only left wonderin r the producers the ones to blame for such lack of imagination or the audience who's watchin?

I dont care what ya'll say...i like reality-tv shows..its funny walaahi..with em new twist and ish. My ultimate fav. onces are by far

*For the love or money- (waitin to see if Erin has new twisters unda her sleeve..playette l icon_razz.gif )

*Paradise Hotel (i watch it for Alex..any1 feel me on this...) lol icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I think that these shows are a definite sign of the times and the level of decline that American Capitalist, Making money for the sake of making money, culture has sunk to!

I remember when television wasn't 24hrs,

and televsion shows wouldn't have 'unmarried' couples living together. The family life was still the model to aspire to.

When shows like Melrose Place and these Soap Operas started to have 'infinite eposides' on daytime television, the scene began to change very quickly.

MTV began the reality shows and was followed by European Reality Shows, and where here today-Summer 2003.

Soon, we will have an actual 'TRUMAN SHOW' where a baby is sold to a film company and his life is filmed 24hrs a day untill death. :rolleyes:

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Any Fear-factor fans here? That show is the bomb. It is really cool to see these ppl eating punch of crabs and doing all those crazy stuff. by far i think that is the best show ever...