Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

Baluug   

UUUUUUFFFFF I'm feeling kinda queasy after seeing that pic LOL The rest of that chick's face is pretty disgusting too,she's got zits around her mouth and sh*t.....I hope none of you other guys are eating right now....u won't be eating for long!!

Foxy   

I dont know why we had to pick an infectious tongue peircing to display what tongue piercing actually really looks like its only natural that your tongue will swell dramatically during the first couple days.....abviousily When performed by a qualified studio, tongue piercing is pretty safe.

and takes about 4-6 weeks to heal

so the above picture is not how all tongue piercing would appear to be as an end product, any body piercing is considered it to be a form of body art and self-expression, no different from wearing earrings.........so lets not labelled as a taboo

cheers

nafta   

^^^ The picture was not supposed to put off people piercing their tongue entirely and I'm also not saying that all tongue piercings will end up getting infected. Besides there is a difference between a dramatically swollen tongue and a infected one (the latter is pictured above and might I point out that it's not supposed to be a representation of what all pierced tongues look like).

The picture is merely meant to make people see, so to speak, "the other side" of tongue piercings. It doesn't always look sexy and if it's not cared for proper or done by a qualified professional, like you mentioned, it can look plain nasty.

Just a well meant advice...think twice before you put your tongue (and other body parts) through all sorts.

I guess it depends on if she knows how to work her tonque for the right occasion.

I doubt that there will be much of a work-out going if the tongue ends up looking like that ;)

shyhem   

Originally posted by nafta:

I doubt that there will be much of a work-out going if the tongue ends up looking like that
;)

Definately true,hopefully me and you won't pump into that kinda of tonque.......not really the kinda of tonque we look forward to under normal circumstances

:D