Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

Bess.   

Originally posted by professer:

pircing u bellys, what difference does it make if u can't show it off. people i tell you
icon_razz.gif
what nExt...

...lol...u must not have seen all these chickas with dirac's ...and as we all know they are see through...and there in the middle of thier bellies is the biggest paris hilton fake bling u have eva seen....lol...

lol   

I wish I could gather the guts to tolerate the needle. When they ask for blood sample is my worst nightmare.... Ladies I gotta give it to you..navels, tongues, noses... gosh I wish I had the courage :(:(

Nephissa   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

quote:Originally posted by professer:

pircing u bellys, what difference does it make if u can't show it off. people i tell you
icon_razz.gif
what nExt...

...lol...u must not have seen all these chickas with dirac's ...and as we all know they are see through...and there in the middle of thier bellies is the biggest paris hilton fake bling u have eva seen....lol...
Bes , i was thinking about that, and the new body art trends (henna tattoo) on the chest, right above the melons. Like Eve's pawprints.

I put on a dirac every now and again, and once I wear it I must dress to kill. I love the reaction of the old ladies, they turn beet-red.

Bess.   

lol....bisharo...u should go for the ultimate shock factor.....and get the nipple rings....and forget to wear the bra.... ;) ...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

lol....bisharo...u should go for the ultimate shock factor.....and get the nipple rings....and forget to wear the bra....
;)

That would just send my old man to his grave, and i'm not ready to take the blame :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^^ LooooL

Bishaaro...u askin for trouble
:)
no one will eva listen to u... and perhaps some dudes will lower their gaze right @ ur chest levels

Some dudes? lol. Rumours had it you'r such a flirt, that you also mastered the art of keeping your right eye looking at a women's eyes, while your left ogles the no fly zone. :D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Some dudes? lol. Rumours had it you'r such a flirt, that you also mastered the art of keeping your right eye looking at a women's eyes, while your left ogles the no fly zone.
:D

Istaqfurullaah!!! ..I'm not a Lizard...I look at a women's eyes Only...I've trained my eyes not to wonder!!!..Besides You can learn more about the person by lookin into their eyes...remember "The Eyes are the window to your soul..why look elsewhere?

and who is spreadin the rumours...I'll sue them for defamation..cant believe this :mad:

Foxy   

nipple rings...is abit over the top....unless otherwise U were doing for the heck of getting it done for other purposes.......I reckon tongue piercing is kinda cool and has that rebelious look to it.....if it wasnt for the pain, as I heard it takes freaking 2 weeks or so to heal...would have got it ages ago........

shyhem   

^^^^

You just made tonque piercing so unsexy,However that doesn't mean i'm for or against a lady piercing her tonque.I guess it depends on if she knows how to work her tonque for the right occasion.