Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

Since the Quran is the Most Complete book in this world...Someone please tell me WHERE in teh Koran it says that piercings are haraam?

Khayr,

Piercings are not a new phenomenon, its been done for centuries even by muslims..so how do you know whom we are imitating..muslims or others?

Pucca   

yea i got one back in 8th grade...but had to take it off when i came to t.o cuz i came back home (to hoyoo). odd thing is i cant seem to find the guts to get my ears done...but i got no prob with doin my navel or my nose. *sigh* oh well, i guess its about time i walked around the house with a fake belly ring perhaps mother will warm up to the idea...

ps. ITS TRES HOT!!

Baluug   

Can somebody please tell me what is so great about sticking sharp,pointy objects into various places in your body?And why do people like it so much?So you got a little hoop sticking out of your gut,I don't give a sh*t,it's not like you'll look better with it

Pucca   

bet3l.jpg

or

belly%20button.jpg

:rolleyes: not all that hard to figure the difference...one's gross the other is hot..

argh! must smooth out some bumpy spots if i want another ring... :D

FatB   

pircing u bellys, what difference does it make if u can't show it off. people i tell you icon_razz.gif what nExt...

Baluug   

OK,so the first picture is a woman with a good-looking stomach,while the 2nd pic is obviously some guy with a hairy gut,and the picture is closer up!! *pukes* That's not a very fair comparison,Pucca!!

Saalixa   

Waryaa libaan

dont you know girls have hair on thier guts aswell,,,not as much but the picture is very close up and it maximized the view....

Hmm...Blonde xaad...how exotic. :cool:

I'm tired of seeing ugly flappy bellies on display in public. Navel piercings should be banned! I never used to see that many before they became all the rage.

Please don't bother getting a belly piercing unless you have a beautifully-toned tummy.

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Please don't bother getting a belly piercing
unless
you have a beautifully-toned tummy.

Zeph, you're missing the point here. A beautifully-toned tummy does not need anything to distract attention from it. It's precisely the flabbio type bellies that need the distraction. Mmmmmmm, big tummy.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

^ U'd know that, wouldnt u? Mr.Budankadonk (sp?)
:D

I would. I can't stand skinny women. Must weigh at least 160lb+. Pencil necks need not apply. (Not that I'm accepting applications or anything. That position has been filled) :D

Foxy   

It must be an old topic...coz belly piercing is so yesterdays news flash...anyway there is nothin especial about it, its just one of those phases U go through....had mind done almost 3 yrs ago, there is nothing fancy about it......

and yes it would be advicable to stay fit and tonned should You choose to bare it....

cheers

Baluug   

Originally posted by rayaana:

Waryaa libaan

dont you know girls have hair on thier guts

Not my wife,alxamdulillah!!!!!But I'm sure lots of women are hairy