Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

Shakur,

That's scary!!!

Princess,

Exactly where did you hear that piercing is haram and you can only get one piercing for ear? Let me know where you got your sources from (Koran, Hadith, Scholar??)

Ladiif   

Shakuur99, are u encouraging this piercing thing?

I don't think u should do that.

Who usually does this, gaaloos right? Any1 who emulates them is one of them.

hadiith: Man tashabaha biqoowmin fahuwa minhum. "Qofkii qolo isu ekeysiiya ayakuu/iyaguu kamid yahay"

Senora   

This is for opinionated::

It was two years ago when i went with my mom to her friends house. Turns out her friend was one of the teachers at a nearby mosque by my house.One of Her neices friends( who were also there), got on the topic about getting a nose ring. My mom's friend over heard her and told us this hour long discussion about how were only allowed the piercings in our ears! After she pretty much ruined my hopes of getting my piercings, i kind of tuned myself out of the whole discusion. So i really can't tell you the whole basis of why we can't, but to answer your question, it was basically through word of mouth, whether you want to belive it or listen to it is your thing......... Hope i helped you out!

Princess,

I'm not doubting your mother's friends knowledge or education but on the contrary, some somalis who practice the deen like to intrepret everything in one extreme. I'm not saying be liberal about our values and deen, however, isnt it true that Culture is encouraged in Islam? Isn't it part of Indians and some african tribes to have their noses peirced as a part of their cultures and still continue that practice even though they are part of the Islam community?

I'm just saying that everything has limitations but I know Somalis point of view on nose peircing and any other form of peircing....but yet they practice FGM....isnt that hypocritical?

Ladiif,

BTW, Galoos arent the only ones who peirce my sweet ignorant brotha...

I have my nose, ears pierced...and soon my belly ....and I don't think its excessive or self-mutilating nor will it change my deen one bit...and I will feel that way Unless I find a LEGITIMATE source which tells me that Peircings are HARAM!

Ladiif   

What I was talking about was the NAVEL and TONGUE PIERCING...NOT noses and Ears foo!

Opinionated, you name says it all,....and accusing me of being "IGNORANT" is ludacris.

As far as finding LEGITIMATE resources, start with your own family and check ur mother's navel, Granma, Auntie, and the rest muslim females around u. Any rings in there? Of course not, and what is that tells u?

Congratulaions on ur next development(Navel Piecing).....Tongue ring will be awesome too.

One last thing, make sure this little project does not stop at xundhurta but rather expands down to the SOUTH...if u know where am talking about, k???

This is one of those cases" its-ma-bodi-ma buiz attitude"!!....Good luck macaanto.

I officially have my belly pierced!!!

Ladiif,

lol, I laugh and I pity you all at the same time, my sweet ignorent brotha...

My definition of "Legitimate source" ain't your mother, grandmother, etc. I meant the religion, "foo'"...was it in the Koran or maybe even the Hadiith? if you can quote it from any of those sources, then I would gladly agree with you......

like I said before, I see no harm in a little piercing, im sure y'all do alot worse things in your life time than make a tiny hole in you belly!

I say Get over it Ladiif, and Grow Up!

icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

^^ you gotta tell me how that felt...getting your belly pierced. Thats my next project...I don't have the guts to pierce places my mom can see 'cause she can pretty worked up over things! I got a 2nd piercing in my ear when I started college and I still hear about :D .

somalida reer magaal nimadi meel xun eey kagashay

nnaag maba layaabo waxeey rabto hasameeso meeshi rabto haiska duleelisee

Lakkad jambal aa tuurtay Nin weyn aa garonka waxuu lasoo galay carabka aa iiduran dhib aa katalisay .............

Shakur ilaahay aa kumaqan walaahi

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Fly St , walaal what is so sexy about piercing, ma aan arko any good outcome for it, look if you want do it, do it but plz don't make it a topic, are we loosing any reasonable topics, huh.

Acuudu billah, kumalahoo Piercing, naga aamusa ilaah ha iddin soo hanuuniyee, waaba ku halowdeen waddankan, war meesha ha ku fasahaadinina next generation.Waa yaab nowdays ,you have ppl doing tatoos, etc, the only tatoo i am aware is "Cilaan" you know during the holiday, other than that i think it is a loss of Culture.

c/salaam

Xafsa   

First of all Zakariye my brotha.....I didn't start this topic. Secondly where in the books of "culture" or diin does it say that you can't pierce your body parts? Any good outcome?....what is the good outcome of wearing cillaan?...I see none but I'm sure you do and you will be kind enough to share that with us.

My intention in replying to this topic was not to get the permission of people such as yourself....i'm sorry if thats the message you got from the 4 lines I typed...hope I made that clear enough for you. Markuu illaahay ilmo ku siiyo then then ka mamnuuc....but don't come up here and tell me that I'v lost my culture and way. That's not a call you sould be making for me.

So walaal....kindly keep your negative comments to yourself....unless you have some daliil( such as aaya's and hadiiths) for your claim.

Peace and luv

lol Zakariye somalida reer magaalnimo iyo quruxdi eey meel xun karaadiyeen ....

Zakariye gabar calool kuusan sidi odayaashi oo waliba madow badan xundurta udurantahay wali jid makaaga hor imaatay?

Zakariye naag aa layaabe niman carabka iyo suniyaha uduranyihin wali ma'arkin miya somali ah?

Ummm...In my oppinion I find any type of body percing nasty. I can't stand it. It looks ****** and unnessecary...Plus I find that any somali who does is white washed. Lol. I only see punk rock ppl do it. But hey, that's my oppinion right. Well Op, everyone waiting to hear how it felt...

Let me go get the pop-corn.

.:peace n luv:.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Marka ugu horeyso mind st, waan ku fahmey laakin is deji adiga accudu billah baryahan dambe waxaad moodaa in aan si tartiib ahi loo jawaabi karin, xanaaq first then jawaab, let's rotate and respond first and forget the anger, walaal, ok i am going to repute one by one your response macaantiisa. ok first

I didn't start this topic

ok taasi waan fahmey

second quote

Secondly where in the books of "culture" or diin does it say that you can't pierce your body parts?

my question to you is did you grew up in Somalia or else, then you might answer that question for yourself, i know i grew up in somalia and i never seen somali Men,or women piercing their body ,with the exception of ears. so plz explain to me where did u grew up.

ma fahamtey walaal.

what is the good outcome of wearing cillaan?...

su'aashas waxaan u deyn gabdhaha walaalahey ahi oo ku jira halkan in ay kaaga jawaaban, laakin aan ku weydiiyee, cilaan ma marsatid?

LoL

I'm sure you do and you will be kind enough to share that with us.

No Way walaal, cilaan weligey ma marsan, not in this world, wonder what made u think that way, is it my name Zakariye, or u just want me to do it , LoL.

Soo daa warka , ama ii soo cadey

My intention in replying to this topic was not to get the permission of people such as yourself....i'm sorry if thats the message you got from the 4 lines I typed...hope I made that clear enough for you.

War waa waalatey walaashiis, see waaye adiga, yaaqey aniga waxaan la yaabay xanaaqaan faraha badan, su'aal maba la weydiin karo Lol, ok i got it you are showing me that you are mad and you want have peace of me LoL, no walaal i didn't mean that never will i do that to a btfl sister like you, ok so it is just a posting and i have right to ask you, but hadeey aad xanaaqtey then something is true for what i said, run miyaa?

waad ila socotaa soo maaha illa iyo hadda, i hope walaashiis.

Markuu illaahay ilmo ku siiyo then then ka mamnuuc

maasha allah, walaal qof qaldan hadii aad araktid u sheeg waxii sax ahi, ma i fahamtey, ha ka xishoon , hadii aad dhahdid , aniga qofkii aan dhaley keliya ayaan u sheegi waxii fiican, taasi ma fiicno. ok

now walaal for the culture part this is what i said ,

other than that i think it is a loss of Culture.

never did i said you sister you lost your culture i don't know you, so what made u think i said that, all i said about culture is that little piece.

adigana sidaan baad u badishay, this is ur quote

but don't come up here and tell me that I'v lost my culture and way. That's not a call you sould be making for me.

Haye walaashiis, i hope you get it, walaal macaan no matter what you are family, somali family huh . anyway i hope we get some common groud, Luv u sis.

And now For Mindstate, NO i have never seen a pierced Somali Men, i hope i never meet that person, and if i do i just will look the other way, and still will say hi you doing, that is it, man , Men piercing , Not in my btlf Skin, i am too good to be tatooed or peirced.

c/salaam