Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

QuruXley   

funny people

it seems like every gurl who doesn't have a navel piercing is becoz she misses great abs!whatz up witht that gurlz?

i got great abs..even betta than janet :D

and i don't want navel piercing.what is da use in navel piercing if ur not gonna show it?

i allready have 6 earpiercings 3 in each ear. and my mom thinks that is overboard all ready so..

i have conciderd a nose piercing but im fuuley so i skipped that.

and now i want my tongue pierced!

i find tongue piercing incredible sexy don't ask me why. but i know im a chicken so i can keep dreaming about that.beside next year im going to somalia and people would be like wooow specially my family would go crazy so.........

Miriam1   

Salam

Wait, wats the point of getting your naval pierced if no one is going to see it?

...Well unless you girls are fine with wearing shirts that show your belly.

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Personally i have a nose stud, its not a ring just a small diamond stud.

Naturally my ears are also pierced.

I dont think piercing is haram, but it might be according to where you plan on piercing yourself.

Peace

IF YOU GOT a stomach like janet jackson grll

and u comfortable with it

i say go ahead do ya thang..whatever gets u offf!!

"if its the "fule" to your "mule" don't let it be a "duel"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'am getting it next summer...I've done a lot of research.....waxbo waa heli waayay....I don't wear tube tops or anything butI thing it's cute and I'll do it for self-satisfaction not more...and I repeat..NOT MORE...

Lakkad...WHY?

I have my nose pierced, and its not that big of a deal.

Me and My friend have a bet going...If she gets her tongue pierced, I will get my navel pierced...Cuz i cant do my tongue, cuz I got a big mouth, and I don't wanna upset my momma...cuz I love my mommy!!!!!

:D

lol   

Lakkad: If I ever convince myself to pierce a body part of mine... that if I gain the courage to do it, than I would definately have the "eyebrow" Man I think that is the sexiest of them all...but my a$$ is chicken as hell...so I am sure I will never get it done... :(

opinionated...sis..Waxba haka wal walin...If you have pierced your nose, then you have nothing to worry about...coz navel piercing doesn´t hurt...adoo wax yer laguu taabte oo lagu qanjaruufte waaye lol :D

STHLM,

lol

I hate "qanjuufo"...lol..but I'm still gonna get the piercing. I heard thou most people who do get their navel pierced get an infection. Something to think about!

I'm a big fan of piercings and tattoos. Too bad Tattoos are haram :mad:

lol sis...ok...I have a barbel...coz a ring, funaanada aas kaaga dheegaa...

Anyway....you can get an infection....coz i got...walaahi it was painful..it was due to the fact that I was allergic to nickel...There were nights that I couldn´t even sleep on my stomach.. :(

Macalin   

Hibo..YOU wish u could do that..heheheh

Sthm-lady..gabadha haa ka nixinin!..sis you GO for IT..no fuleey crap igght..lol

R/Virgin..WHY?..dammit all the sistas asked me this..is yall "asking" me some am not getting?..mhm..HELP ME!..coz am lost..

Anywhoo..i think rings loook good on flat bellies..i repeat plis if u have a BIg OL calool..no rings or any any any ornaments..ights!

PISS OUT..lol

STHLM sis,

:(

Well, My cous was telling me there was a 70% chance of infection if you get a belly-piercing. Don't know where she got her statix, but that's kinda scary..

Anyway...I'mma go for it...(I think smile.gif )

I really want a tongue ring thou....

:D

Acutally I have my "Tongue Pierced", When I did it was just fun but trust me it really did pay off more than I thought ya'll know what am talking about... No woman ever said to me NO when I tried to holler (cuz u know when they hesitate I just play with it and they be like ohhhh my Goddd can I see it again and I be like u gotta work harder..) or when they found out what I got they wann hook up ...am getting my Nipples pierced this spring...

Mad Luve!

Senora   

WEll, just like many of the other girls out here, I had my mind made up, and i was going to get my tongue, and belly button pierced. But then it became this HUGE fad, and by last year, everybody and they momma had it! Well that turned me off a little, but i was still going crazy over getting me a belly buton ring. I"m not one to wear shirts that show off my belly all the time... But anyways, my dreams were shattered when family members told me last spring vacation,( when my girls and I were really going to get our bodies pierced) that it was haraam for for each sex to pierce any body part( the only exception is the ear lobes for the women, but the catch is that were only allowed one pierce in each ear)! Then i got confused when i heard that we were only allowed to pierce body parts that were visible, like the ears, and the nose.So does that mean we could pierce our tongue, or our eyebrows?But it gets to the point where i question the whole reason as to WHY we cant. Well now my ultimate fad is to get the piercing right under the middle of my bottom lip! It may seem absurd, but i think its kind of cute( on certain people!!) Well, didnt mean to put up a whole story, but this topic kind of got me open, and it helped me on this big debate that i had going on in my mind!